Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,602 members, 7,885,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power (766 Views)

Godfatherism In Lagos: Who Will Succeed Tinubu? Seyi Or Fashola? / Afenifere: We Can't Thank Buhari's Government For Ordering Sowore's Release / Whose First Term Was Better; Ambode Or Fashola? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2021
I have noticed drastic improvement on electricity

In my area I have seen light 247

Fuel supply have also increased means you can walk into any filling station and buy fuel without the former long line of waiting

Question
Who are we to thank buhari or fashola for the constant electrical power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by CaptainAyub: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2021
Zombie thread.
"Fuel supply has also increased" grin

4 Likes

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Zombie thread.
"Fuel supply has also increased" grin

Am not a zombie am saying the truth irrespective of tribe or religion

3 Likes

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by dheaven: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Fashola promised 6 months in government there will be 247 electricity. But it's about 50 most in government now and many places do not have light as we speak.

In his own words he said
Any serious government will provide electricity in 6 months because electricity is not rocket science.
Does the above implies that this government is not serious?
Op, explain in two sentence please.

4 Likes

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Enemking: 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Fuel supply have also increased

Question
what’s the name of this your area, so we can call someone else to verify your claim. But try to explain this statement “fuel supply have also increased”

3 Likes

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Ekez(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Edioooooot

5 Likes

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by seborrhic: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Question
So if u buy 4litres worth of fuel,they now add 1 extra litre free to make it 5litres?
Or Buhari's wonderful "success" on corruption has made fuel stations to now be selling 5 litres instead of 4.9litres as they used to do before.
Please explain this your bolded for people like us to understand better.

3 Likes

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by nabiz(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Question
oga fashiola is no longer the minister of power

1 Like

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
dheaven:
Fashola promised 6 months in government there will be 247 electricity. But it's about 50 most in government now and many places do not have light as we speak.

In his own words he said
Does the above implies that this government is not serious?
Op, explain in two sentence please.

When pdp was in power I have never experienced electricity for once one full day even though I was in surport of pdp

Now apc is in power and I have constant light in my niebohood

Am not in surport of them but I have to say the truth they have improved the energy and am enjoying the light

1 Like

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Enemking:
what’s the name of this your area, so we can call someone else to verify your claim. But try to explain this statement “fuel supply have also increased”

fuel have or may have increased but I don't want to reveal my area

But am saying the truth and God is my witness every one in my city are saying the same thing that they see light all the time
Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ekez:
Edioooooot

God bless you
Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
seborrhic:

So if u buy 4litres worth of fuel,they now add 1 extra litre free to make it 5litres?
Or Buhari's wonderful "success" on corruption has made fuel stations to now be selling 5 litres instead of 4.9litres as they used to do before.
Please explain this your bolded for people like us to understand better.

Fuel have increased means there is no more waiting in the filing station before you can buy fuel
Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by RZArecta(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
APC îmbecile don craze but him never know. They're already tired of Dieziani story and now na 24/7 light dem wan use deceive us. Your area no get name ? Yeye dey smell like used sanitary pad cool
Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Namnam: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
Yeah the Nigerian government has been increasing expenditures on infrastructure overall and electricity is one of them. Makes sense why your neighborhood is seeing more electricity and overtime more power will be supplied at an increasing rate as time passes

1 Like

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
RZArecta:
APC îmbecile don craze but him never know. They're already tired of Dieziani story and now na 24/7 light dem wan use deceive us. Your area no get name ? Yeye dey smell like used sanitary pad cool

I Surport pdp...... But man if I see the truth I will declare it

I like pdp but now am no longer bothered about both party because man can't solve earth problems

1 Like

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by RZArecta(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

[s]I Surport pdp...... But man if I see the truth I will declare it

I like pdp but now am no longer bothered about both party because man can't solve the earth problems[/s]

shut up your mouth and talk about Dieziani's bra, wetin concern me with your bloody lies ?

1 Like

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
RZArecta:
shut up your mouth and talk about Dieziani's bra, wetin concern me with your bloody lies ?

Am only saying what I have noticed and experienced my electricity has been constant
For almost one month
Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by CaptainAyub: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Am only saying what I have noticed and experienced my electricity has been constant
For almost one month
That your area no get name?
Thief

1 Like

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by BeardedMeat(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

In lekki here, it's just 2hrs of light everyday. Where's your area?
Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by BeardedMeat(m): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

fuel have or may have increased but I don't want to reveal my area

But am saying the truth and God is my witness every one in my city are saying the same thing that they see light all the time
You don't want to reveal your area because you are lying.

1 Like

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You don't want to reveal your area because you are lying.

I don't worship men I have never adored men I don't fear men I don't see buhari or Jonathan as demi gods

I fancy pdp before even now a little bit

But I have noticed all party are the same

Now I declare that during pdp tenure I hardly see electricity

But now I have electricity 247
If it buhari doing than I have to thank him

If it fashola I have to thank him
You can hate the truth

I can't lie because of useless apc government

Or because of buhari

Nepa have drastically increased

1 Like

Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by vanunu: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You are to thank Goodluck Jonathan that built many power stations and hundreds of sub stations across the country, Buhari and Fashola have not contributed anything to power generation and distribution, infact Buhari and Fashola are supposed to start the second national grid across the country, but they are busy laying gas pipeline and rail line across Northern Nigeria
Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
vanunu:

You are to thank Goodluck Jonathan that built many power stations and hundreds of sub stations across the country, Buhari and Fashola have not contributed anything to power generation and distribution, infact Buhari and Fashola are supposed to start the second national grid across the country, but they are busy laying gas pipeline and rail line across Northern Nigeria

Oh I see
Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by BeardedMeat(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I don't worship men I have never adored men I don't fear men I don't see buhari or Jonathan as demi gods

I fancy pdp before even now a little bit

But I have noticed all party are the same

Now I declare that during pdp tenure I hardly see electricity

But now I have electricity 247
If it buhari doing than I have to thank him

If it fashola I have to thank him
You can hate the truth

I can't lie because of useless apc government

Or because of buhari

Nepa have drastically increased their darkness.
Corrected.
Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by ivolt: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Namnam:
Yeah the Nigerian government has been increasing expenditures on infrastructure overall and electricity is one of them. Makes sense why your neighborhood is seeing more electricity and overtime more power will be supplied at an increasing rate as time passes

Increasing rate?
What does that even mean?

It is really better to keep quiet on issues you don't understand.
SMH.
Re: ***Who Are We To Thank Buhari Or Fashola For Constant Electrical Power by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Corrected.

Funny lying dude

(1) (Reply)

Deltans In Lagos Give Ultimatum To Ovie Omo-agege To Contest Governorship. / EXCLUSIVE: Gov Okowa Anoints Oborevwori As His Successor - Aide / Igbos Did Authur Nzeribe Betrayed The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.