Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,522 members, 7,937,486 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing (498 Views)

Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him / Why Are Nigerian Girls Not Simping And Crushing On This Man? (photo) / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing by DannyXpress: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Guys what's going on
The rate at which weak men are increasing these days is too much.
Despite all the redpill teachings, some men out there still continue to misbehave.

I logged into nairaland today and these three posts caught my attention. They were posts from some guys complaining about their relationship, the other one was even crying because his girlfriend dumped him. I'm very sure the guy invested a lot in the relationship

Guys, looks like the redpill community still have a lot of work to do. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing by yuping(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Let them learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lols... just like nigga above me, they should learn the hard way
Re: Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing by DannyXpress: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
yuping:
Let them learn the hard way.
Before they finish learning they would have
been in a more terrible situation cheesy cheesy

These men need help especially the other guy that said he's a graduate and his girlfriend is going out with other men

1 Like

Re: Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing by DannyXpress: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lols... just like nigga above me, they should learn the hard way
cheesy cheesy

Redpill never reach their side
Re: Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing by TeeGentle(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Anybody dat av money that always have girlfriend
anybody wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind because he will be pursue money but anybody wey get girlfriend he go dey do trade by barter with his hard earned money with his girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing by osuofia2(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
sons of simps

1 Like

Re: Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing by DannyXpress: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
TeeGentle:
Anybody dat av money that always have girlfriend
anybody wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind because he will be pursue money but anybody wey get girlfriend he go dey do trade by barter with his hard earned money with his girlfriend
Sometimes you don't even need too much money to keep a girl

It all depends on the men and how they play their game from the start. If you start badly, the relationship will give you problem.

1 Like

Re: Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing by Babara1994(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Na joblessness dey cause am. When you start making good money, na woman go dey hustle you and simp for you.

1 Like

Re: Men: The Level Of Simping And Neediness Keep Increasing by Smartb0y: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jennyhookup:
Call me for Hookup around Ikeja, lets have a good time together.

Whatsapp and Call 08146546778
are you gonna pay me for my companionship

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unpopular Opinion; Womanizing Is A Pointless Activity / Can You Do It? / Women Are Their Worst Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.