Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:35 AM

Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 (9499 Views)

Paul Okoye Turns Newscaster For Silverbird TV / Bukola Saraki Meets Patoranking (Photos) / Nigeria's Hottest Couple: Timi Dakolo & Wife Bukola VS AY Comedian & Wife Mabel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by Theblessed(f): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2011
[b][size=16pt]Very sad indeed!  What a loss of a young life!

Could this have been caused by ignorance, failure or lack of skill/knowledge on the part of the Doctors to make appropriate diagnoses? It is true no one knows everything, human body is a complex thing that no one can actually fathom out, all the health issues that we suffer.

As a result, it is important where we lack knowledge/understanding of the issues, to refer the patient for their own good - you refer the case to other Doctors with the knowledge to help the patient because, life is precious and there's no time to waste when someone's  life is in the balance.

But in Nigeria, this is not the case, most Doctors have no clue about the diseases they are treating and they continue to treat the patients blindly and, to their perils.  And I ask, why do our Doctors do this, if not greed - MONEY, MONEY, and more MONEY?

People are poor and you're adding to their misery.  I see a lot of orthopaedic patients on  crutches with their limbs amputated when there's no need to do so and these Doctors do it without serious consideration of the impact on the patient's life - psychological, social, economic, family responsibility/support etc.  

To have an amputee in a family, especially, the breadwinner of the household, is a massive responsibility for the whole family.  

I reckon, what matters is to doctors, is to convince the patient that there's no alternative solution to their problems other than to cut-off the limbs.  In fact, if it's possible for them, they would even suggest your head be cut-off perhaps, that would solve the problem, isn't it? angry

Now, imagine how this lady complained of gastric pain for over 2 day and nothing effective was done for her.  

The disease could have been anything or E-coli as it is killing people in Europe right now but if it was the case, what are the Doctors in this hospital and the authorities doing to contain the strain so that other patients/the public do not suffer?

Now, she's gone leaving a toddler without a mum, imagine that!

Personally, I am not really concerned about the husband because, I give him until after the funeral, he re-marries but what about the baby, would he get another mother? No!!!
This is so painful, there is no need for this lady to loose her life this way - no!  

May, your soul rest in peace, my young lady!
[/size][/b]
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by Tunsbobo(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2011
rip bukola!
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by redsun(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2011
Aloy,are u really serious with the juju issue?One would have thought u realistically know what is up in nigeria?The average life span in nigeria is 49years as a result of the appalling and decayed situation.It is not a joke,nobody is actually exempted from it,not even the filthy rich.

Living to a ripe old age in nigeria these days is like a case of russian roulette,a stroke of luck.There are nothing in place for people to stay alive.
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by texazzpete(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2011
Theblessed:

Could this have been caused by ignorance, failure or lack of skill/knowledge on the part of the Doctors to make appropriate diagnoses? It is true no one knows everything, human body is a complex thing that no one can actually fathom out, all the health issues that we suffer.

As a result, it is important where we lack knowledge/understanding of the issues, to refer the patient for their own good - you refer the case to other Doctors with the knowledge to help the patient because, life is precious and there's no time to waste when someone's  life is in the balance.

But in Nigeria, this is not the case, most Doctors have no clue about the diseases they are treating and they continue to treat the patients blindly and, to their perils.  And I ask, why do our Doctors do this, if not greed - MONEY, MONEY, and more MONEY?

People are poor and you're adding to their misery.  I see a lot of orthopaedic patients on  crutches with their limbs amputated when there's no need to do so and these Doctors do it without serious consideration of the impact on the patient's life - psychological, social, economic, family responsibility/support etc.  

To have an amputee in a family, especially, the breadwinner of the household, is a massive responsibility for the whole family.  

I reckon, what matters is to doctors, is to convince the patient that there's no alternative solution to their problems other than to cut-off the limbs.  In fact, if it's possible for them, they would even suggest your head be cut-off perhaps, that would solve the problem, isn't it? angry

Now, imagine how this lady complained of gastric pain for over 2 day and nothing effective was done for her.  

The disease could have been anything or E-coli as it is killing people in Europe right now but if it was the case, what are the Doctors in this hospital and the authorities doing to contain the strain so that other patients/the public do not suffer?

Personally, I am not really concerned about the husband because, I give him until after the funeral, he re-marries but what about the baby, would he get another mother? No!!!
This is so painful, there is no need for this lady to loose her life this way - no!  

[/size][/b]

*sigh*
Another m'oron.
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by collinsJn(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2011
dis is about the 4th journalist
that will be dying in TVC within a
year, Edet Umoh, Momoh Kubanji
etc what is killing them there.
there should be serious
investigations.
If Diz HYPOTHESIS Of Urs Is Really TRUE,Den I Tink There Should Be a Serious CONVENANT BREAKING In Dat TVC.
R.I.P Bukola
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by redsun(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2011
collins Jn:

there should be serious
investigations.
If Diz HYPOTHESIS Of Urs Is Really TRUE,Den I Tink There Should Be a Serious CONVENANT BREAKING In Dat TVC.
R.I.P Bukola

You know about their death because they are popular figures in naija.Do u know how many infants and ordinary adults that dies unnecessarily in nigeria everyday as a result of lack of basic health care and hygiene?

I wonder what convenant you will want to break to save those children?You probably have to break convenant with petty but dangerous mosquitos.
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2011
redsun:

You know about their death because they are popular figures in naija.Do u know how many infants and ordinary adults that dies unnecessarily in nigeria everyday as a result of lack of basic health care and hygiene?

I wonder what convenant you will want to break to save those children?You probably have to break convenant with petty but dangerous mosquitos.
do you have access to healthcare?
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by Kayceelo(f): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2011
Rest in peace dear one! Have we all paused and think of where she may be now. HEAVEN OR HELL. That is the more reason we should give our life to God so that our departure will not be too painful to our beloved ones and also to ourselves. Repent now you are living.
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by 3kay945(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2011
This pains me the same way that edet guy died recently,. Why are young people dying like this in t.v.c., God ve mercy on us all.
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by kamalydeen(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2011
RIP, too sad
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by tpia5: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2011
is the nigerian govt keeping tags on the E Coli epidemic which is sweeping across europe and which may already be in the US?

Lord have mercy.
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by eros(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2011
Rest in Peace Bukola Ore
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by chelseabmw(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2011
R I P
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by mayjil: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2011
It is unfortunate that most NIGERIANS home and abroad are so quick to criticise the country on every and all things. While it is true that the health system in Nigeria is not up to par, we should also not forget that when GOD calls for a particular souls return to dust that is it.

People drop dead here in the States from simple illness as well, some as young as 14-15 even die while playing sports. The summer has just started (Atlanta) we are about to start reading in the papers and watching on TV and listening on the radio about those who die from heat stroke and the like.

The former mayor of Atlanta, Maynard Jackson died at the Washington DC airport a few years ago.  There are so many children here every year who are born autistic, Nigerian kids included.

No matter what, Nigeria is still a whole lot better on a lot of levels than most of the "Western" countires. Nigeria does not go about fronting like they do.  

The story is that the young lady complained of stomach pain, she could have had advanced stage of an illness
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by dapachez: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2011
Momoh kubanji died in 2009,Edet Umoh early this year. There have been deaths in TVC that is becoming worrisome. RIP Bukola will miss your newscast at 5p.m the world at five
collins Jn:

there should be serious
investigations.
R.I.P Bukola
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by Outstrip(f): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2011
This is sad. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by tjbash(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2011
R.I.P. Bukola
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by feyiad(f): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2011
Sooooooooooo painful, 2a tender age. R.I.P. Bukola Ore
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by MMM2(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2011
R
I
P
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by Fadipeshet(m): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2011
What a loss!

May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by zstranger: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2011
texazzpete:

*sigh*
Another m'oron.

Too many M/o/r/o/n/s in Nigeria

Sometimes I feel ashamed as a Nigerian!

Just because E-coli is killing people in Europe automatically means the young girl died from it?
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by zstranger: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2011
Theblessed:

[/size][/b]

You are a m/o/r/o/n

Infact you are a M/o/r/o/n/s

As a matter of fact, you are too many m/o/r/o/n/s/e/s
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by hackney(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2011
Brief illness?
she may have been poisoned.
Demons abound in naija.

May her soul rest in peace.amen
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by JAZES(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2011
zstranger:

You are a m/o/r/o/n

Infact you are a M/o/r/o/n/s

As a matter of fact, you are too many m/o/r/o/n/s/e/s

grin grin grin grin grin
hackney:

Brief illness?
she may have been poisoned.
Demons abound in naija.

May her soul rest in peace.amen

Na wa oo, wetin we no go hear for NL embarassed embarassed embarassed

@Topic
Rest In Peace Bukola
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by Mwankpy: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2011
Sad! There is alarming rate of deaths of journalists in the Continental broadcasting house, Kubanji, David Odusola, one other name I forgot and now this poor young lady. Once again, sad!
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by jovi: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2011
do they have a canteen/, maybe food poisoning, where do they take meals?these are questions that could lead up tp something if its true many people have died from same office in 1 yr,
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2011
from god we come and to him is our return
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by 7508: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2011
eh ya!, may her soul rest in peace o jare.

But come o,

The poor madam probably had an underlying medical condition she had been walking about with all these years and didn't know she had major issues till she had the stomach pains,which by the time she found out, was probably already too late.

there is juju o, don't get me wrong but not everything is juju.

there is a saying, "what you don't know wouldn't kill you", but really it should say, "what you don't know would kill the hell out of you".
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by eherbal(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2011
twas her destiny to die,
Re: Tvc Newscaster, Bukola Ore Dies At 29 by ndigbo: 12:30am On Jun 05, 2011
chei', Rest In Peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Hangout With A White Lady At A Strip Club In Lagos (Photos & Video) / See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) / Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.