Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,626 members, 7,878,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Agriculture Business Ideas That Can Make You Rich - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture Business Ideas That Can Make You Rich (455 Views)

7 Money Making Agriculture Business Ideas That Don't Require Land / The 4th Annual National Organic Agriculture Business Summit (NOABS 2019) / Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture Business Ideas That Can Make You Rich by gideonematics: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
I'd rather tag this list a gold mine, I have compiled a list of lucrative agriculture business ideas that can make you rich.
this is strictly for those who has tried making money by other means and it has proved abortive especially with the economic crisis we have today.

This list consist of time tested ideas that can get you started and move you from being unemployed to having enough to provide for your needs and even employ others.

In this post, I’ll show you the 10 Most Profitable Agric Business in Nigeria. You will also see Business Opportunities in Agriculture Sector, Money Making Agriculture Business Ideas, a brief overview of Online Farming in Nigeria, and How to set an Agro Business Plan.
The idea of putting this thread up is to empower you with knowledge to create wealth.

In places like the USA and Australia, Farmers are the richest people in some societies but here in Nigeria, we have very little regard for Agriculture which is supposed to be the goldmine.

When we debate about the Best and Lucrative Agric Niche to Venture in Nigeria, most people start with rice, cassava, maize, beans, yes they are profitable but some have a higher degree of return on investment (ROI) than others. A number of this agric business ideas that can make you rich includes....[https://www.gidisblog.com/2017/09/agriculture-business-ideas-that-can.html]READMORE[/https://www.gidisblog.com/2017/09/agriculture-business-ideas-that-can.html]

(1) (Reply)

Soya Bean Suppliers Needed / Who Knows About Atmancorp Ltd / The Solution To Ban On Exportations Of Nigeria Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.