Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,298 members, 7,950,524 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Graduating Student Of TASUED Rejects Marriage Proposal Of Boyfriend In The Publi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Graduating Student Of TASUED Rejects Marriage Proposal Of Boyfriend In The Publi (173 Views)

Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano / My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduating Student Of TASUED Rejects Marriage Proposal Of Boyfriend In The Publi by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2021
The expectation of a fresh graduate of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED,) was dashed when his girlfriend rejects his marriage proposal in the midst of other students who were already hailing them with high expectations that was not to be.
READ ALSO:  DISGUSTING! Tatoo on baby and teenage mother, any hope for the future?? (WATCH VIDEO)
The lady bluntly rejected the proposal despite her friends' entreaties.
The video release on Instagram by Instablog is better imagined, Watch it:
READ ALSO:   This is what happens when you marry a wrong partner by Adesoji OMOSEBI (A MUST WATCH VIDEO)

CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO>>>https://www.sojworldnews.com/graduating-student-of-tasued-rejects-marriage-proposal-of-boyfriend-in-the-public-it-is-better-imagined/

KINDLY SHARE!
EDITOR'S NOTE: Please receive our news updates directly into your WhatsApp Box, make your request NOW!
'Hi' us with this number, 09069473894.
Engage us with your personal or corporate awareness and publicity.
We can also promote your political aspirations.
Call 09069473894 for further details.

SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Instagram Organically / Why I Do "How To Make Money" Videos / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.