Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,721 members, 7,965,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:31 PM

Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 (64347 Views)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Williams Uchemba & Wife, Brunella Oscar Kiss & Flaunt Their Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by na2016: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
After they'll say abroad is better. A place where you can't afford a simple thing like haircut, is that one better?

Pray to make it here in naija, you'll enjoy life to the fullest.

No place like home abeg.

Calm down, an adult haircut is about £15 and I assume William just didn't want to barb outside.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Convention107:

Honestly, there is no better place to spend ones money than in Nigeria. I wonder why our leaders keep spending our money in foreign countries.

I'm telling you!!!!
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by BigDawsNet: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Classickj:

Oga return back to Nigeria
Stop complaining

I'm not complaining

And I'm looking forward to visit in the near future...so it's not like I'm running
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Classickj(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Imagine... When with N200, guys don cut hair for here.

I hope you're skilled in it though. so you don't cut off your ear grin.

I once had a colleague who traveled to the UK. For the two years he was there, he couldn't get a haircut or even Clean shave. He came back home looking like king jaja of Opobo.

I don't envy certain things about you guys. Biko.

Oga can you cut your hair for 50 naira ni
Compare that 50dollar to 50 naira and not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Athemisia: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2021
rotile247:
Yes, it's better when one start living and earning there as well as paying taxes. You worry less on basic things as Healthcare, security, electricity, good road/car maintenance, water it's just a long list.

I agree with you that there is no place like home but better to have alternative home one can go to when the chips are down.

My dear don't mind all these poor people here on nairaland celebrating poverty. Coz it has choked up their thinking faculty so badly.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by rotile247(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2021
Very well said. People make that mistake often.

Athemisia:

Point of correction, they don't use naira over there.
Two, it's affordable for the working class so no big deal.
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Classickj(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I'm leaving alone so I have to run it maself

It was far from neat the first time
But with time...it's looking better

Tho I love those Spanish guys hair cutting...they hav PhD in barbing but it's too expensive especially when the Nigeria exchange rate won't leave your mind... cool

Your friend should have gotten himself a clipper while his friends or roommate barb themselves all-round...
But bubu promise to make 1 dollar = 1 naira

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Classickj(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2021
spy24:

Europe is too expensive jare
I dey pity people wey dey migrate go there
Europe is not expensive, Na Nigeria exchange rate cause am

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Samuelriano1(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2021
mrksquare:

Is not matter of which is more stressful. You were disputing the price the dude stated that he uses in cutting his hair. What I merely did was to state the price that is applicable in my area to cut hair. And I mentioned that the price could vary from location to location and state to state. So the guy could be right if he stays in state like Osun or Ekiti were the per capital income is relatively low.

is the price of fuel not same nation wide? now you mentioned per capital income, so you mean a person will trek or take bike to buy let's say a little of fuel 162 naira and then cut a customers hair for 200 naira , thereby having a gain of 38 naira, not even enough to buy half bag of water. if that person cuts 10hair with that 1litre, that's an income of 380naira now remove the money for fuel from thAt 380 naira, and tell me if the stress is worth it sir?

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Classickj(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:

My dear, I wonder what they see there. Money you'll make and finish in one swoop. Is that one making money?

angry >smiley wetin this one day talk
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by ojuu4u(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
She really tried,marriage is sweet.Redpillers come and see. lol

Abi ooo, the association of looser will not see thousand of sweet marriages that are working and flourishing but would hell bent on the marriages that are not working which is the one that normally come to public.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Classickj(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2021
dahmie2013:
Nigerians don't value what they have. 28,000 naira to cut hair shocked embarassed
Oga compare that 50dollar to 50 naira and not the other way round >smiley
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by sokunji(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:
She did it clean. How many ladies here on Nairaland can attempt that? Not up to 5.

I didn't know this was a big deal oh. My wife has been doing this for me occasionally, just for fun, since we got married over 9yrs now. I need to love and celebrate her more biko.

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by ojuu4u(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Viltron:
my dear, don't believe all this nonsense you read online. I lived in UK for years and with 10 pounds you can have a haircut. These people only want to trend.

Is haircut price same all over UK?

Here in naija will have, #200, #300, #500..........even #5000. It all depends on ur pocket or class.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Classickj(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Andrenalin:

Wise babe
dull bae
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Classickj(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Viltron:
my dear, don't believe all this nonsense you read online. I lived in UK for years and with 10 pounds you can have a haircut. These people only want to trend.
God bless you for this
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Classickj(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2021
AgentGoat:
Abroad vs Home unnecessary argument will soon start now.
e don start already
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Classickj(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Samuelriano1:

yes very very expenses grin
yes very very expenses
Weray cheesy Very expense

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Classickj(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Differentiate:
Wen be say if I get figo here I don barb hair .. Omo I better stay in Nigeria then cause I can not can as I dey so .
black man mentality
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by tradepunter: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:
She did it clean. How many ladies here on Nairaland can attempt that? Not up to 5.

5 ke I sure say they nu pass 2
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Samuelriano1(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=ojuu4u post=107156275]

Here in naija will have, #200, #300, #500..........even #5000. It all depends on ur pocket or class.[/quote

is the price of fuel not 162naira so I will buy fuel for 162 and then cut hair for 200naira making a gain of 38naira, if I cut 10 people's hair that means I have made 380 naira, now remove the 162 naira for fuel from that 380 naira n tell me how you want to survive with that peanut. and am sure they will still use powder when shaving and still apply spray and hair cream on your hair abi? on top the 200 naira
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by mrksquare: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Samuelriano1:

is the price of fuel not same nation wide? now you mentioned per capital income, so you mean a person will trek or take bike to buy let's say a little of fuel 162 naira and then cut a customers hair for 200 naira , thereby having a gain of 38 naira, not even enough to buy half bag of water. if that person cuts 10hair with that 1litre, that's an income of 380naira now remove the money for fuel from thAt 380 naira, and tell me if the stress is worth it sir?

Though barbers shop varies. We have the high brow barbers shop were you spend 2k in barbing your hair. And such barbers shop are targeted at high heeled in the society. But the barbers shop that is littered on major street in Port Harcourt charges #300 for adult haircut. And they still break even. They have the cost advantage to themselves. And the law of demand work to their advantage. Beside it takes less than 6minutes at minimum to barb low cut. So the price of fuel does not even suffice.

Where I cut my hair the dude pays rent for the shop and still use from the proceed that emanate from his barbers shop to pay his house rent and fund his lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by BigDawsNet: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
author=BigDawsNet post=107153649]

I see.
Well as the saying goes. " Practice makes perfection".
Absolutely, no doubt about it

Mercychen:
Their expertise is what makes them expensive, I guess.
Yea, they are professional... having that kind of skills is very important

Mercychen:
Lol@ exchange rate. If you don't drop that mentality, e go hard to live there with peace of mind o.
It's not that easy... moving to another country doesn't mean we don't follow news from Nigeria... It's a gradually steps to change the mentality bur it's hard... I have seen someone who have arrived here 2 decades ago...this guys still carry calculator when going to stores to confirm how big d money is in naija before he purchase the stuffs...

Mercychen:
He said he tried visiting a friend once to have his haircut. He got there and rang the bell until he got tired of ringing. when there was no response, he called and the friend told him he should have informed him before coming. That they ( his family) didn't answer the door because they were not expecting anyone at that time. So he should book an appointment before coming to see them. He said he never went back or even bothered calling.

Mehn.. what a boring life.

Yea, that's pretty true...I guess I shared that same story here when the OP complained about her boring neighbours...
The truth is... in my former residence...I don't even know my neighbors names...all we say hi hi hi...
You can't visit your colleagues or married friends without properly making a prior visiting request...

They will not open the door...
It's not because they hate you or anything...but they believe it's unusual and you may be carrying bad substance into their home ... They are brought up that way and very cautious.. they don't overlook things ...
So if you like knock till next day will not open..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Samuelriano1(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
mrksquare:

Though barbers shop varies. We have the high brow barbers shop were you spend 2k in barbing your hair. And such barbers shop are targeted at high heeled in the society. But the barbers shop that is littered on major street in Port Harcourt charges #300 for adult haircut. And they still break even. They have the cost advantage to themselves. And the law of demand work to their advantage. Beside it takes less than 6minutes at minimum to barb low cut. So the price of fuel does not even suffice.

Where I cut my hair the dude pays rent for the shop and still use from the proceed that emanate from his barbers shop to pay his house rent and fund his lifestyle.

300 naira I won't say much but 200naira I will never agree with that sir
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by PHIPEX(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
My wife has been cutting my hair for the past 2yrs and she has been doing a fantastic job.
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Samuelriano1(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Classickj:
grin
Classickj:
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Classickj(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2021
aktolly54:
not that he can't afford to pay 50 pounds but Nigerian mentality abroad is we like calculating money in naira before we make payment for things. Thats why it consider expensive because he already calculate 50pounds in naira in his head. Make God help Nigerian abroad with their over calcu
You are bless
That same set of Nigerian that voted for bubu who promise 1$ to 1N
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Kobicove(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:

Imagine... When with N200, guys don cut hair for here.

I hope you're skilled in it though. so you don't cut off your ear grin.

I once had a colleague who traveled to the UK. For the two years he was there, he couldn't get a haircut or even Clean shave. He came back home looking like king jaja of Opobo.

I don't envy certain things about you guys. Biko.

The guy must have been a very hungry fellow for not being able to afford even 1 haircut for 2 years!
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2021
ojuu4u:

Here in naija will have, #200, #300, #500..........even #5000. It all depends on ur pocket or class.
don't be surprised he never paid £50 for any haircut, he's chasing clout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by destinychidi: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2021
benuejosh:

i de shave both the down part, get it now
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Bamzyriches451: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Better wife
Re: Williams Uchemba's Hair Cut By His Wife, Brunella Oscar After He Was Charged £50 by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Kobicove:

The guy must have been a very hungry fellow for not being able to afford even 1 haircut for 2 years!

He just got there for the first time. He didn't know his way around anywhere or anything.

He left the company without motice and the next thing, we heard he was abroad.

He came back, begging to be accepted back in the company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) / MC Fish: Why I Wash My Wife’s Underwear – Anita Joseph’s Husband / Ik Ogbonna: Why I Drop Flags On Tory Lanez Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.