Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,892 members, 7,879,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:33 AM

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. (40873 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs / Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by buchio7(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:
To keep it short and simple!

I promise to get my girlfriend an iPhone 11 pro max because her phone was bad. Few weeks later I got myself an iPhone 11. She saw the phone and was like oh cool, then I told her I would buy her own any moment but I keep delaying it and teasing her just because I'm still thinking if this my girlfriend who had cheated on me truly worth this phone?!

This girl I'm talking about had cheated on me, I saw her WhatsApp chat telling a guy I love you, and all that. I confronted her and she said she was sorry, that a friend of her gave her number to the guy without telling her and she kept talking and met the guy once at the mall.
I told her I called the guy and he told me he knew the girl had a guy because of her body movement when she visits him. But my girl swear with her mother in the grave that he had never visited this guy at his house, that they only met once at the mall and after then he keeps sending her money while at school.

The truth is that I forgive her because she swear with her mother in the grave. That one really touched me that is why I believe her that she never visited the guy in his house which means they never had sex.

But I said to myself, this relationship will never lead to marriage for her to hangout with a guy while still dating me. I honestly lost the trust I had for this girl. Now I'm planning to breakup with her in a calm and coded way because I don't longer trust her. But because she currently has no phone, I said I will buy her the iPhone and then use distance issue to breakup gradually with her as I'm planning to go on a month trip soon.

But surprisingly, my girl was with me yesterday and I was teasing her that, since she has been using my iPhone 11 and even went home with it for a week, there was no need buying her the iPhone 11 pro max. And she replied:

No, it's the iPhone 11 pro max I want, but you keep delaying this, do you feel pained to buy the phone for me??

This her response didn't go down well with me, I keep wondering why she said if I feel pained to buy her the phone? I told her I'm not happy with such question, that it means if I buy her the phone she won't appreciate it because she would feel like I bought out of pain and she said no that she was sorry, I shouldn't take it that way.

She is 20yrs old.

Please advise me, I love her and care for her that is why I just decided I will get her the phone and break up with her, so it doesn't hurt her too much. But due to this I decided never to get her the phone again by giving her excuses until I travel.

Ol boy you kidnapped, handcuffed and murdered English language without ransom... grin grin grin

Anyways this your matter is just senseless nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by jimtemi1: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2021
You are both mannerless, u don't see anything to invest in rather than girlfriend ?be playing with your life when the money stop coming u go get sence

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by dapolaw(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Mtcheeew
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by assent: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

I promise to get my girlfriend an iPhone 11 pro max because her phone was bad. Few weeks later I got myself an iPhone 11. She saw the phone and was like oh cool, then I told her I would buy her own any moment but I keep delaying it and teasing her just because I'm still thinking if this my girlfriend who had cheated on me truly worth this phone?!

This girl I'm talking about had cheated on me, I saw her WhatsApp chat telling a guy I love you, and all that. I confronted her and she said she was sorry, that a friend of her gave her number to the guy without telling her and she kept talking and met the guy once at the mall.
I told her I called the guy and he told me he knew the girl had a guy because of her body movement when she visits him. But my girl swear with her mother in the grave that he had never visited this guy at his house, that they only met once at the mall and after then he keeps sending her money while at school.

The truth is that I forgive her because she swear with her mother in the grave. That one really touched me that is why I believe her that she never visited the guy in his house which means they never had sex.

But I said to myself, this relationship will never lead to marriage for her to hangout with a guy while still dating me. I honestly lost the trust I had for this girl. Now I'm planning to breakup with her in a calm and coded way because I don't longer trust her. But because she currently has no phone, I said I will buy her the iPhone and then use distance issue to breakup gradually with her as I'm planning to go on a month trip soon.

But surprisingly, my girl was with me yesterday and I was teasing her that, since she has been using my iPhone 11 and even went home with it for a week, there was no need buying her the iPhone 11 pro max. And she replied:

No, it's the iPhone 11 pro max I want, but you keep delaying this, do you feel pained to buy the phone for me??

This her response didn't go down well with me, I keep wondering why she said if I feel pained to buy her the phone? I told her I'm not happy with such question, that it means if I buy her the phone she won't appreciate it because she would feel like I bought out of pain and she said no that she was sorry, I shouldn't take it that way.

She is 20yrs old.

Please advise me, I love her and care for her that is why I just decided I will get her the phone and break up with her, so it doesn't hurt her too much. But due to this I decided never to get her the phone again by giving her excuses until I travel.

You are dating a child. Are you a child yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Princesaha: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Are you madly mad or stupidly stupid? Use that money help your poor mother in the village. Is your blood sister using iPhone 11 Pro Max and you are thinking of buying that for a Bitch that will dump you tomorrow and move to a richer guy. To use you tidy better money ritual just dey hungry me walahi. Try wise up Abobi and no dey ask this useless question next time.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by sammirano2: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Are you cursed Someone cheated on you,and you still smiling and checking something. Ehivh kind of useless boys are people borning in this age. I gib up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Epeegee(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Someone asked you wch kind iPhone your sisters,father and mother using,me self dey wait for an answer before I will pray or swear for you

By iPhone 11 pro max for a 20 year old girl

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by MartinsD12(m): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

This is pure stupidity from your part and both the girl, what is a girl of 20 years doing with iPhone 11 pro max if not to flirts with her numerous boyfriends, and you think you are wise by trying to use around 500k just to buy an iPhone for a common girlfriend, where is your common sense, the girl self is a flirt not even your wife, don't you have family members whom you can take care of rather than lavishing money on useless girlfriend stuff and if you don't know what to do with money, go to motherless babies now they need that money or you go to church and bless the needy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Ezidimma(m): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2021
U have said it all
Bola146:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed age is just a number, na common sense matters which I think you lack, you need to pray for more maturity please. First take good care of your parents and siblings at home, if you don't have any, invest in your future since you can't think straight or if you don't have a good future, please buy her the phone and cleave to her, you will surely be alright, Pele.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by davit: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2021
If you believe this story, then you can believe anything. Lies written all over it. Except the guy is an idiot...

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2021
20 years girl cannot use juju on me. sad
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Comradesylva: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
20yrs old girl that is still exploring life,u expect her not to cheat? Jokes on you.

Btw,are your sisters using the said iPhone 11pro max?
Best comment so far. They neglect their families and take care of slots

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by aspabay(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:
[s]To keep it short and simple!

She is 20yrs old.

Please advise me, I love her and care for her that is why I just decided I will get her the phone and break up with her, so it doesn't hurt her too much. But due to this I decided never to get her the phone again by giving her excuses until I travel.[/s]

You people should get serious with better things of life rather than this rubbish. early morning ooo

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by LordIsaac(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2021
See what you are teaching a 20 year old girl who has probably never earned a dime in her life....how do you expect her to be content with the little a good man would have to offer her for a start in marriage in future? You are a VERY BAD INFLUENCE!
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by bazzyblings: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

You’re a mumu man .. she swore with her mother’s grave and u believe ? Girls can swear with anything .. one girl wey my guy give me to bang . I bang her life scatter .. the girl said to the guy . I would swear with ada and ebe, you know that Benin royal stuff the chiefs and OBA throws during ceremony . She say she go use am swear under the hot sun say she never Bleep another guy ���.. from that day . I Dey fear girls . We even Dey Bleep till now

11 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by peedeeasobie(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

This is nauseating. You will buy her an iPhone and leave her? Who will lose?

Does your mom use an iPhone? What of your sisters and brothers?

If you buy her the phone, you wouldn't need to leave her. She will definitely leave you for a man who doesn't reason through his downside.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Boogyman557: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool IF DIS STORY IS TRUE.. THE THUNDER WEY GO FIRE U STILL DE SMOKE KUSH. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2021
OP na better Dunce grin ; How do you Reward a Girl for Cheating by letting her back in your life? Like how? Since she agreed to be exclusive to you and she broke her vow and you rewarded her for it , grin bro she sees you as a weak ass better end that nonsense relationship before you come here to start crying .

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Princesaha: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2021
sammirano2:
Are you cursed Someone cheated on you,and you still smiling and checking something. Ehivh kind of useless boys are people borning in this age. I gib up!
That boy na mumu boy walahi. Before you buy anything for a Bitch, check first and see if your blood Sisters that are of the same age bracket with the Bitch can afford or make use of that stuff. You can't be pleasing one Bitch outside and your own family is begging for attention.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by sajmark(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

Hope you have bought good phones for your parents and siblings?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Coldie(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2021
All of una just da find talk una go talk. An average 20years old girl never get sense, girls within that age bracket 25 down hardly appreciate whatever men do for them because their inbox are flooded with men, except u want just dash her the money that one is ok.

If u buy her that phone u are wasting your time

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by mediclife1987(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Trust is lost in that relationship already. You are just not bold enough to bring up the breakup conversation. Don't be surprised if she does while you're away. Check my recent post for more info.

The bolded has been helping the guys since the days immemorial. Types of body movement include red for stop, green for go ahead, and yellow for proceed with caution.

Abeg you fit explain this stuff more?
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2021
The two of you should go for counseling.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by nedekid: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Na wah, all this ontop a late model phone.
Buhari has really impoverished Nigerians. undecided
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by mediclife1987(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2021
EXLOVER:
To all niggas, don't ever buy a cheating tool for a girl, let her work and buy it herself.

You want her to be taking fine fine pictures to update her clients on social media abi?

Give that money to your landlord to pay your rent in advance...

Sense wee not Kee you cheesy
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2021
mediclife1987:

Abeg you fit explain this stuff more?

Which part exactly?
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by bazzyblings: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Pjoko:

She is 20yrs old.

You’re a mumu man . You carry your phone give girl for one whole week ? Na una Dey spoil girls seriously. That’s why girls look other guys like trash . How can a grown man like u give a 20 year old girl your phone for one week. .. you be Mumu.. you still love her . And na u even love her pass as she love you .. Yahoo! boys wey Dey soil girls .. you are a MUMU man

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by PreciousBro: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2021
A woman who claims to be your girl yet go out on dates with other guys shouldn't be exclusively taken serious by you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Chimeluv(f): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2021
Fairytale undecided
Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by Collins4u1(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2021
I don't know how you made your money, you've every right to spend it the way you want.

But her a smaller phone like Samsung if you must buy her phone.. Stop taking her to a level she can't sustain by her self, eventually when u breakup, she'll start searching for alternative to remain on that level.

Na so olosho dey take start

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. by destinychidi: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2021
she is still a kid, one day she will grow to love u more and not the money again stop showing her u hv de money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.