Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,306 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:31 AM

Gossipondo Residents Struggle To Touch Strange White Cloth That Fell From The Sk - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gossipondo Residents Struggle To Touch Strange White Cloth That Fell From The Sk (332 Views)

Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart / Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, SK Abiara Attend The Comforter 2018 New York / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gossipondo Residents Struggle To Touch Strange White Cloth That Fell From The Sk by 21stDecember: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2021
Residents of a community in Ondo state were recently greeted with a strange sight which many were in awe of.

In a video shared by Instablog9ja, a white cloth could be seen falling from the sky and it was believed that it allegedly came down from Heaven.
When it landed on the floor, the residents could be seen scampering to touch, while others wanted a piece of the cloth for themselves.

Re: Gossipondo Residents Struggle To Touch Strange White Cloth That Fell From The Sk by Emecson(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Na me throw that cloth oo, I use am blow my nose so I com throw am down from the plane I bin dey

1 Like

Re: Gossipondo Residents Struggle To Touch Strange White Cloth That Fell From The Sk by TarOrfeeek: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2021
grin

An Olumba Olumba member just made it to heaven.

Breeze from the trumpet done blow her scarf come down.

Oh Chi muo.

1 Like

Re: Gossipondo Residents Struggle To Touch Strange White Cloth That Fell From The Sk by Optimistguy1969: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Wahalaaaa wahalaaaa
Small nyash dey shake, small nyash dey shake o

1 Like

Re: Gossipondo Residents Struggle To Touch Strange White Cloth That Fell From The Sk by Timoleon(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2021
You wonder why we are not developed. We are obviously not ready for it.

1 Like

Re: Gossipondo Residents Struggle To Touch Strange White Cloth That Fell From The Sk by istina: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2021
Africa and their backward mind.
A whirlwind probably took it from one place to their town
It probably also fell from a. Cargo plane

But my people think anything that falls from the sky must be divine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

63 Year Old General Overseer Marries An 18-year Old / Dr Dk Olukoya Of Mfm Launches Over 3o Years Music Compilations Catalogue / What You Don’t Know About New Year Celebration & Janus Roman God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.