Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,083 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:02 PM

Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) (80249 Views)

Kidnapped Osun Couple Escapes From Their Abductors / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Later dem go say no be fulani
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by temielects(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
Very bad,

God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.
What does not exist now is your brain...go and check you'd find out
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
The DSS, Army, Airforce and Police will be blind to those pictures. They will soon come to defend bandits as innocent business men for taking pictures with their victims. Kill many, kidnap few and receive ransom. This is now a very legitimate business in Nigeria.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by assent: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
masterP042:
But the news said they were rescued.. Trust the media at your own peril. I trust nairaland, very soon the northern agents will come and launder buhari's image, and how he has been the best thing since sliced bread.
We igbos have given up on this country. Cos these things you all saw today, we saw it many years ago, warned you all, but you all called us names..
I know many of you are waiting for 2023 to vote out failure as you say..
But the question is, what has changed since 2019 in terms of electoral process, what has been put in place to make 2023 different from 2019? What is the assurance that the next election won't be rigged?
These we have seen and maintained a stand to boycott elections and in total ask out of the shiithole, but as usual, we do see things before everyone, and maybe by year 2050 others may wake up and see that elections are scam

You igbos wouldn't be part of this country today if Nnamdi Azikiwe did not oppose Awolowo when the latter proposed that secession clause be included in the Nigerian constitution.

Awolowo saw tomorrow, but Azikiwe was very blind, maybe due to greed or mental blindness.

But now, you igbos are suffering from the consequences of Azikiwe's stupidity and you are also bringing others down with you.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
emmawiz:
You are just seeking stupid attention. If they don't exist can't u rest and let people be
Just like you lot that disturbs us with your religious rubbish,are resting and letting others be? angry
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
When will all these Youth Corp members realize that serving their damned country is akin to a death sentence? You serve LIEGERIA at your own peril because it does not give a damn about you or your well being as long as you're NOT a FULANI person. To the country, your life is worthless and easily dispensable. So, all you final year college students, you better find a way to do something with your life right after graduation than serving the country. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Badbishop15(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
This country na better CRUISE! grin
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by DavidEsq(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Kidnappers be like mafo. we gather dey.
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Kidnappers be like mafo. we gather dey.
They full Nigerian Higher institutions.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
When will all these Youth Corp members realize that serving their damned country is akin to a [b]death sentence? You serve LIEGERIA at your own peril because it does not give a damn about you or your well being as long as you're NOT a FULANI person[/b]. To the country, your life is worthless and easily dispensable. So, all you final year college students, you better find a way to do something with your life right after graduation than serving the country. A word is enough for the wise!
So I guess you have no plans of graduating? Or you did not just bother yourself with university level education? It has to be one of the two, or both?
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by buckeyemedia: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
iyke2frankeze:
The DSS, Army, Airforce and Police will be blind to those pictures. They will soon come to defend bandits as innocent business men for taking pictures with their victims. Kill many, kidnap few and receive ransom. This is now a very legitimate business in Nigeria.
They kill more bandits in Kaduna state alone than the whole South combined, yet no one shouts, ipobian Empty Barrel Noise Makers.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
buckeyemedia:
They kill more bandits in Kaduna state alone than the whole South combined, yet no one shouts, ipobian Empty Barrel Noise Makers.

Stop quoting me. I have no business with a bandit. I no that the only thing that makes your moral high is the killing of over 20 security operatives in the North.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by AkaraAndBread: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
WibusJaga:

Only God knows how much ransom was paid for their release.
So that kidnapper with Ak47 posing in full glare of the camera wasn't identified & arrested? Makes me want to believe some of our security forces are collaborating with these kidnappers & collecting % cut of the ransom.

For kidnapping and banditry to have lasted this long, then obviously some person(s) apart from the kidnappers is/are benefitting from it.

Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Valuc: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
And na one religion wey dey claim peace dis people come from
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by airliner(m): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
The NYSC GUY is even smiling.
I just hope he doesn't join them after all these.

Why e nor go join dem.. Work dey?
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Cnach: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
MRDEE01:
Very funny.

Didn't the kidnappers know there face will be in the open?

Very soon you will hear something like .....

Hello my name is Ibro,am a kidnapper, this isnmy complementary card.
U really think they don't know that they have backing from FG. Do u know what it takes for a minister to come out openly and defend bandits?
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by litaninja(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
E don be. Endsars is the problem.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by olibeans: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Those Fulani Terrorists go don blow those babes tire... Yeye dey smell..
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Kdon2: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
WibusJaga:

So that kidnapper with Ak47 posing in full glare of the camera wasn't identified & arrested? Makes me want to believe some of our security forces are collaborating with these kidnappers & collecting % cut of the ransom.

They are buhari boys
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by Lugianostar(m): 2:47am On Oct 30, 2021
What a nomenclature qualities of a failed state afterall??
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:38am On Oct 30, 2021
buckeyemedia:
So I guess you have no plans of graduating? Or you did not just bother yourself with university level education? It has to be one of the two, or both?

I do NOT dignify lMBECILIC harangue! I got more education than you and your generation before and after you combined!
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by jimmynauty: 4:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Ramanto:

Don't you know that atheist are the most intolerant people when it comes to belief? They don't have inner peace, hence they need to engage people in argument in order to validate their stupidity

Complete fact
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by jimmynauty: 4:23am On Oct 30, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
Very bad,

God and satan doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

The foool says there is no God .
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by omoalaafin: 5:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Imagine!!!
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by keypha1: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2021
Fulani is the owner of this country, kidnappers taking pictures and nothing will happen, lie Mohammed said they are Innocent, what a country, let them allowed biafria to go, they said no, tag us terrorist, they have never mentioned fulanis that rape and kill innocent farmers, kalu and Sunday rise up to save his peoples, their own people joined hand with government and arrested them, my prayer is that let the fulanis bandit and kidnerpers visit any hanky panky Hippocrates family and kill all their breadwinners, their loves one.
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by ddeola: 7:31am On Oct 30, 2021
This govt is funding terrorism, you can see the guns they are weilding. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by murmee: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2021
WibusJaga:

The Security forces are not only collaborating but actually masterminding the whole operations. Kidnapping is now a lucrative industry for the Nigerian security forces especially the Police. Just recently, Youth Corpers were advised to hold ransom moneys whenever they are traveling. Does anyone need further proof that the security agents are behind these evil kidnappings?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) by nathyx(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Suddenly this is the New Nigeria imagine kidnappers are not even scared of covering their faces anymore shocked Surely they believe that no one can trace them. Where is this Gumi man that was agitating for kidnappers and bandits i believe he must be getting his own share of the proceeds cheesy enjoy while it lasts you never know when the kidnappers will turn and come for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run / Man Assassinated At Oando Filing-Station In Port-Harcourt (Viewers' Discretion) / ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.