Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

She Does Not Want a Baby Immediately After Marriage. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Does Not Want a Baby Immediately After Marriage. (188 Views)

Ghastly Accident Kills Two Students Immediately After Graduation From Delta Poly / South African Teen Couple Suspended After Marriage Proposal At Their High School / Angelina Jolie Confesses That She Does Not ‘enjoy Being Single’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Does Not Want a Baby Immediately After Marriage. by Ekomatrix1(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Hello NL

I recently did family introduction with my fiancee and we are planning of doing our traditional wedding by early next year.

The issue is she told me she would want us to enjoy being together as married couples after marriages without a baby, that baby will disturb and that she don't want a situation whereby after giving birth i will no longer want to do white wedding.

So I asked her that what if I don’t have money for white yet? and if I don’t come up with the white in 2years time will it be that she won’t take in even after a traditional marriage? “ she couldn't say anything.

Nevertheless, this argument between us was a result of me always telling her how I want a kid/children immediately after our traditional wedding cos age is no longer smiling at me. I recently clock 33 while she is 20 and still schooling.

Mind you, I have intentions of doing white wedding but don’t know exactly when because of finances.

Please I am confused and don’t know what to do.
Re: She Does Not Want a Baby Immediately After Marriage. by Bola146(f): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: She Does Not Want a Baby Immediately After Marriage. by Shifi1: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2021
20 years please allow her to finish her schl

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Want a Baby Immediately After Marriage. by xpressionx(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2021
Your blood too dey hot oga.
Some people are 34 and not married.
They are here shouting sai baba for 30k and grilling dead vulture

2 Likes

Re: She Does Not Want a Baby Immediately After Marriage. by ifex370(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2021
xpressionx:
Your blood too dey hot oga.

Some people are 34 and not married.

They are here shouting sai baba for 30k and grilling dead vulture

2 Likes

Re: She Does Not Want a Baby Immediately After Marriage. by suffering: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2021
This sort of situation won't automatically arrange itself after marriage. Iron out the issue now or wahala go dey if you move ahead with matrimony.

2 Likes

Re: She Does Not Want a Baby Immediately After Marriage. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Did you say 20 years?

Please, go and find a more mature and ready woman to settle down with and leave that young girl alone.

You want babies after marriage, she doesn't want what you want most likely because she is yet to be through with school. Don't force her into your timeline.

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Want a Baby Immediately After Marriage. by wunmi590(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2021

Let me pitch my tent here first
Re: She Does Not Want a Baby Immediately After Marriage. by wunmi590(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ekomatrix1:
Hello NL

I recently did family introduction with my fiancee and we are planning of doing our traditional wedding by early next year.

The issue is she told me she would want us to enjoy being together as married couples after marriages without a baby, that baby will disturb and that she don't want a situation whereby after giving birth i will no longer want to do white wedding.

So I asked her that what if I don’t have money for white yet? and if I don’t come up with the white in 2years time will it be that she won’t take in even after a traditional marriage? “ she couldn't say anything.

Nevertheless, this argument between us was a result of me always telling her how I want a kid/children immediately after our traditional wedding cos age is no longer smiling at me. I recently clock 33 while she is 20 and still schooling.

Mind you, I have intentions of doing white wedding but don’t know exactly when because of finances.

Please I am confused and don’t know what to do.

When she knows she's still young to have a child, she should have rejected yourartoage proposal and remain single then...

She wants to be enjoying around with being called married woman, but she wants you to be pouring your thing inside the toilet or gutter....

Please move on with your life or you wait for her to mature and finish her studies

1 Like

Re: She Does Not Want a Baby Immediately After Marriage. by Foodqueen(f): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
U just want to deceive her with white wedding, when u know very well that u aren't going to give her a glamour wedding that she dreamt of.

She read u well

(1) (Reply)

Let Know Legality Of Khula Pakistan Family Law (2021) By Guide / How To Start A POS Business / Website Design And Development Using Joomla CMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.