Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,754 members, 7,915,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:30 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women (36906 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Prison Officer Commits Suicide Over Inability To Pay House Rent / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by MOVIC6: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Was that the only reason for his existence? Hmm..
Lol, men and sex...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by MOVIC6: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Blackfire:
Did he try burantashi
I nono ooo¹
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by IMASTEX: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pataricatering:
you people and your overbloated egos .
There is a reason God specifically made a man to head over every other thing he made.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Burgerlomo: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Sad one.

Life is a Gift From GOD and you have no right in the name of any Circumstance to take it. It is Self Murder.

It is a One way ticket to Hell and Destruction. Take Note! There is no condition here on Earth that can be compared to what Hell Fire is.

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by huntax(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:

shocked you too?

No now. There are other better things in life than sex. Afterall Eunuchs are still alive enjoying life.

"be fruitful and multiply"... I'm sure you've heard that somewhere...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by chikason22(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Sad one.

Life is a Gift From GOD and you have no right in the name of any Circumstance to take it. It is Self Murder.

It is a One way ticket to Hell and Destruction. Take Note! There is no condition here on Earth that can be compared to what Hell Fire is.
Please where is this hell fire at. Location pls.

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by capnies: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Sad one.

HELL FIRE FOR HUMANS THAT GOD CREATED? PLEASE STOP MAKING MY GOF A MONSTER AND A SADIST. PLEASE UNDER WHAT CONDITION CAN A GOD THAT CREATED MAN FOR HIMSELF THEN TURN AROUND TO INFLICT EVERLASTING PAIN ON HIM; THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE DEVIL.
ROMANS 6:23 THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH NOT EVERLASTING TORMENT.

WE ARE PRESENTING THE CHRISTIAN GOD AS WICKED AND HEARTLESS.

AS A TRUE CHRISTIAN IF I DISCOVER IN THE BIBLE THAT GOD PLANS TO TORTURE THE BEST OF HIS CREATION, I WILL STOP WORSHIPING HIM

EZEKIEL 18:4 THE SOUL THAT SINNETH SHALL DIE.
SO DEATH IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR SIN NOT YOUR FALSE DEVILISH DOCTRINE OF HELL.

WHEN ADAM SINNED GOD TOLD HIM I MADE YOU FROM DUST SO YOU WILL RETURN TO DUST.
WHY DID GOD NOT TELL ADAM THEN THAT YOUR FIRE AWAITS HIM.

FOR THE FACT THAT A DOCTRINE IS PREACHED BY ADEBOYE, OR OYEDEPO OR IBIYOMIE OR WHATSOEVER THEY CALL THEMSELVES DOES NOT MAKE IT CORRECT. GET THAT INTO YOUR. HEAD.

FINALLY I CHALLENGE YOU TO LOOK AT YOUR BIBLE BACK KJV SEARCH FOR THE MEANING OF HELL. HELL MEANS WORLD OF THE DEATH LITERALLY GRAVE
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by ceematics: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Praktikals:

Someone hung himself cos he could not satisfy vagina people, is autopsy still necessary?
Yes of course ..OTUpsy is very necessary grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Igboid: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
He couldn't copulate with girls?
Could it be that he was a homosexual who struggled to accept his sexual orientation because of his religious environment.
Became depressed over his haplessness over his inability to feel sexual attraction to ladies and then took his own life.

Or could it be a case of erectile dysfunction?
He appeared a young man, so this scenario is rare in younger ages.

Whatever the case might be, his society and environment failed him.
The young man needed a psychiatric hospital help, a therapist session, and he got none.

RIP.

On second thought: People still commit suicide in Western nations even with availability of Psychiatrists and therapists to help them.
So yeah whatever.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by fikayormi(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
quelle pitoyable nouvelle, de toute façon repose en paix
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by bizzibodi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Allah should have given him a useful pussycat instead of a lifeless cassava.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Do men existence revolves around sex and women?many men have died because of sex or women related issues.I need response from redpillers.
It is not like it is the only thing men lives revolve around. It's just that in this depressing and chaos world we live in, sex is like a consolation, an escape, a "brief" moment of ectasy. If one day you see a man trying to attempt suicide tell him you'll offer him sex if he doesn't and you'll see how a depressed soul's eyes lights up but the euphoria is short-lived grin. The problem is that when he has finished the act reality will still dawn on him and he'll look for a way to have sex again to escape misery. It is like a drug addiction too. Some guys can't stay 48 hours without sex (they will die grin) even women too (though you all like to pretend like you can stay celibate for a decade). That's why most of you ladies monetized it because you know the men will everly come for their anti-depressent cool
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Banter1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Of what use is it for a man to live if he is impotent? So that the world will mock and laugh at him anytime he passes by abi?. That's what makes him a man.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by offiahvictor(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
I tire o sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by bigjackass: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
that shows that he might have been a rapist if he was not impotent
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Hassanmaye(m): 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

That hole has caused the death and misery of millions of able bodied men since the days of Methuselah.

No matter how hard you try, you cannot conquer that hole. Men are quick to forget that this is the same hole you came through into this world. So no matter how hard you try, you won't win.

Whether you take buratanshi, agbo or any bitter pill to last three hours, you'd still come back tomorrow or next begging to dive into the hole again.

No go dey do pass yourself. When she is shouting Harder, Harder, don't kill yourself. Try your best and let your deputy continue from where you stopped.

I am sorry but I don't have any RIP to waste on this man's head.
Enough advice for the wise
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by favy19(f): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Since sex and women are his problem he should have married on time na, wat a wasted life lipsrsealed
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Sad one.

You mean I don't have right over the gift I was given?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Praktikals:

Someone hung himself cos he could not satisfy vagina people, is autopsy still necessary?

Because your own dey stand??
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
abobote:
The news is not clear, inability to have sex, as in he is impotent or he couldn't get a girlfriend

Couldn't get or maintain an erection. It's always a frustrating situation
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by kb77: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Help me ask Dem ooo... if d young man is dickless. Just imagine ☺️ shocked

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nonybb: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
His blood are upon those girls rejecting him
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by GUNITGuy: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
That's the biggest motive behind most crimes men comit, the ego of bedding women or even other peoples wives sometimes some men get their pride from such durty ways.....That's why aphrodisiac companies capitalize on this to make billions of dollars selling sex enhancing drugs targeting men For this reason most women tend
preselect:

yes, young men need sex badly. cant do without it.
they look for money bc girls like money
they wear good clothes bc girls like men who look good
they go to school bc girls like educated men
everything they do is bc girls like it, including flashy cars.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Kyf1: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Really
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Karnice600: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Karnice600: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Do men existence revolves around sex and women?many men have died because of sex or women related issues.I need response from redpillers.

I ain't a f**kin red pill nonsense. I'm responding cos I just wanna.

Sex is a byproduct of social growth and indulgence, just like friendship. It should come naturally to a man if he is focused on raising his worth and social relevance. Not chasing it like an ambition above other things. Take note I'm not talking about paid sex.

Sex is very cheap to get as a man with a balanced psychology. What matters is who gives it.

I believe the deceased here had self esteem issues and barely succeeded to a reasonable degree, in initiating sexual relationships rather than sex itself.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by femi4: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mercychen:
That's part of the make up of a man
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nyascobar1414: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Redpilled niggas are vexed!
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Karnice600:

I ain't a f**kin red pill nonsense. I'm responding cos I just wanna.

Sex is a byproduct of social growth and indulgence, just like friendship. It should come naturally to a man if he is focused on raising his worth and social relevance. Not chasing it like an ambition above other things. Take note I'm not talking about paid sex.

Sex is very cheap to get as a man with a balanced psychology. What matters is who gives it.

I believe the deceased here had self esteem issues and barely succeeded to a reasonable degree, in initiating sexual relationships rather than sex itself.
You sound so intelligent
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Streetdreamx(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
He's gat the balls to take his own life doesn't have the balls to perform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / 12 Fascinating health facts YOU must know to get healthy / Joe Muriuki Is Dead (First Kenyan To Go Public About HIV Status Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.