Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,127 members, 7,943,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Want To Learn Graphic Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Want To Learn Graphic Design (347 Views)

Learn Graphic Design & Video Editing Now / Learn Graphic Design (lekki/ajah Residents) / Learn Graphic Design Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn Graphic Design by pweedie(f): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Good day nairalanders

Pls I wish you learn graphics design. Anyone around ikorodu that can train me. (to be paid for ). Thanks.
Re: Want To Learn Graphic Design by Raymond0008(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2021
pweedie:
Good day nairalanders

Pls I wish you learn graphics design. Anyone around ikorodu that can train me. (to be paid for ). Thanks.
can I teach you online. I have the course pdf you can go through first then have the practical later.

Which software are you familiar with,

Corel
Photoshop
Or Adobe Photoshop
Re: Want To Learn Graphic Design by pweedie(f): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Raymond0008:
can I teach you online. I have the course pdf you can go through first then have the practical later.

Which software are you familiar with,

Corel
Photoshop
Or Adobe Photoshop

Thanks for reaching out. No of the above. I can be reached through Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Want To Learn Graphic Design by Raymond0008(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
pweedie:

Thanks for reaching out. No of the above. I can be reached through Whatsapp
you can remove your number

(1) (Reply)

Between Graphics Design And Web Development / My Youtube Recording Setup 2022 - You Might Learn Something / Get Three Unique Concepts Designs For The Price Of One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.