Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

My Asthma Is Back....needs Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Asthma Is Back....needs Help (613 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Asthma Is Back....needs Help by nadel: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
My asthma is back ..... sleepless night again embarassed. Am currently broke cry and I need financially assistance...... ,First Bank 3140550545 . God bless
Re: My Asthma Is Back....needs Help by annayawchee: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
nadel:
My asthma is back ..... sleepless night again embarassed. Am currently broke cry and I need financially assistance...... ,First Bank 3140550545 . God bless
ok ooooo
Re: My Asthma Is Back....needs Help by ahnie: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
The way they say God bless you casually eeh.

1 Like

Re: My Asthma Is Back....needs Help by nadel: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: My Asthma Is Back....needs Help by zed7: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2021
Buhari may be right by saying Nigerian youths are lazy. In the US and Europe, high school kids start their first job by 14. That's how they save up to buy their designer clothes, phones and with time cars.

Our own youths are so entitled. The society actually spoils young people. We only think of applying for jobs when we are graduates, probably in mid 20's.

No culture of hard work, just entitlement and begging all around. So disgusting.
Re: My Asthma Is Back....needs Help by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
zed7:
Buhari may be right by saying Nigerian youths are lazy. In the US and Europe, high school kids start their first job by 14. That's how they save up to buy their designer clothes, phones and with time cars.

Our own youths are so entitled. The society actually spoils young people. We only think of applying for jobs when we are graduates, probably in mid 20's.

No culture of hard work, just entitlement and begging all around. So disgusting.

At the boldened, I had strong interest to do any good thing I could lay my hands on when I was younger but was often chased to go and carry my books. For Naija parents, na read read read. They won’t even give you the chance to apply what you have read to practicality, so you can’t really blame these young lads for the entitlement mentality and zero zeal to work hard.

These our present Generation of Nigerian parents really have to do more with parenting.

It begins at home.

(1) (Reply)

Let's 5alk About Mismatched On Starlife: Anokhi &shaurya Or Anokhi &ahir / I Think I’m Weird / Stop Workplace Friendship! [opinion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.