Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,321 members, 7,925,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:06 AM

How To Choose The Perfect Life Partner - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Choose The Perfect Life Partner (309 Views)

Matured Lady Looking For A Life Partner / Looking For A Life Partner. / I'm Female Seeking A Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Perfect Life Partner by gideonematics: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
This question of how to choose the perfect life partner is very important in life. I receive questions about how to choose a life partner on regular basis so I deemed it fit to write about it:

How do you know if this person is right for you? How can I tell if they will make a good life partner? What is the most important thing I can ask them?

This question doesnt have a simple answer. The way we feel when we are in love doesn't necessarily mean that we are with the right person. This is why we call it "falling" in love. It doesn't mean that we are compatible — only that we are human and have body chemistry.
Moreover, when we're under love's spell, most of us are willing to do anything, say anything, and be anything. Anyone who has watched The Bachelor can say the "right" things; it's how a person lives that holds the key to really knowing who they are.

It's better to use the logical part of our brain to determine whether the other person has the right "stuff" to make a suitable long-term partner than to feel our way to this decision. Of course, what we feel is essential, and someone may be a great fit with all the important qualities that we are looking for, but if our body doesn't react to them — no attraction, no chemistry, no "wow" — that's also important information on which to base our decision. We need both heart and head to decide.

Here are five clues that will help you find out whether or not someone has the qualities to go the distance:
https://www.gidisblog.com/2018/03/how-to-know-if-person-youre-marrying-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Military Lady For Relationship / Scam / Matchfilipina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.