Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,731 members, 7,889,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

Have You Ever Been With Someone Who Has More Sexual Appetite Than You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been With Someone Who Has More Sexual Appetite Than You? (16411 Views)

Reason Why A Woman Has More Sexual Strength And Stamina Than A Man. / How To Be More Sexual And Fall In Love / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Who Has More Sexual Appetite Than You? by cooooooks(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
#thathappened
destiny4luv:
Lol.... This topic just brought old memories to my mind. Years ago there was this girl I was dating almost same street with me then. Good Lord this girl is a sex machine I always brag to my friends then how I go 4, 5 rounds before I met this babe oh, but as I jam this babe chai she humble me sexually. Fine, round pretty and boosty babe just as I love them big.

Then I wasn't having a job just finished an offshore contract job so I am always at home that was when we hooked up. This girl will come to my place in the morning after she is through with her shores at home and the moment she steps into my house sex begins at first I was having d fun of my life but as time goes on I couldn't meet up her sexual demands. This babe don't get tired, she does not count rounds she just go on and on and on some days I loose count of how many rounds we go together she is a sex freak. It got to the extent before she comes in the morning I will call her telling her that I am having an appointment that I won't be at home mean while am home oh. I will just close all the doors draw my cotton close and stay low key at home, I did that severally until she started suspecting that I am avoiding her, she will still come knock on my door, go to my room window to spy if am in call my phones which I will put in a silent mood when I noticed she is around to really confirm if am home or not, me I go just shocking for one Conner for inside after much calls and knock without any response she will leave. I will just call her later in the evening telling her I was busy where I went and couldn't pick her calls lol... grin

Me when get body I lean within 3 months of none stop sex. Apart from sex she is fun to be with oh but d sex too much to do extent we have had sex in an hotel rest room severally, if we go out to drink and hang out in the evening the moment I excuse myself to piss this babe will follow me to the gent rest room and give me doggy things I don't do normally and it's only this babe I have ever done such with. I later got my deliverance when she gained admission into International School of aviation Lagos State. Na that period I regain myself and start adding weight. My niggas then won use laughter kill me say I jam who strong pass me.

She is married now with three kids likewise myself. I had to change my lines after she got married because she was still calling me for sex after marriage. Funny enough she got married to a Pastor chai God help that young man. Sorry for the long write up just refreshing my memories of the past.
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Who Has More Sexual Appetite Than You? by cooooooks(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Be fruitful and multiply.
NovesaTillie:

Some of these "pastors" are pretenders. You'd be shocked that his appetite will match her own 200%
Re: Have You Ever Been With Someone Who Has More Sexual Appetite Than You? by abiolamitodun(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
Victerica:

True...women are powerful.
Not all women oo...my own go run commot on the second round...and it's not that am that strong am on the medium range

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Has Anyone Experienced This From Ponography Before? / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.