Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,872 members, 7,942,185 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Can You Make People Feel Bad For Not Choosing You For The Deal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Make People Feel Bad For Not Choosing You For The Deal? (128 Views)

5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Why Aliko Dangote Is Bad For Nigeria - Feyi Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Make People Feel Bad For Not Choosing You For The Deal? by ToluAdebayo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
My name is Tolu Adebayo and my purpose is to help you close the next deal effortlessly.

Is that what you want right now? You want to close the next deal?

Can I drill you a little? What is the true value of your commodity? Is there an alternative to your skills and expertise?

Can you make people feel bad for not choosing you for the deal?

How quick can you tell a story of how you started and how you should be considered perfect match for the job?

Can you negotiate with enough emotions without losing control of it?

If the buyers are not eager to meet you, you've undervalued three things:

� The power of spoken words.

� The chances of making them feel loved and opportuned.

�The authority to reaffirm your excellent performance.

It's dangerous to travel abroad for a deal that you are not invited to unless you are trusting your gut feelings, better still,The Holy spirit.

How do you introduce yourself to people who need to pay double the price?

Is it the same way that you mastered in talking to the slave of the town that you are also using for the King?

Is there anyone in the 'palace' who can speak for you or you just want to gatecrash?

Have you read a free book about closing deal? Do you have my e-books on marketing, it's free!

Have you answered those questions or you still want to scroll until there is no resources to scroll again?

I will see you when you are in need but can I ask, "how market?"

(1) (Reply)

Uber-like Taxi Booking App Development: Feature & Cost Considerations / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Do Something & Silence That Fear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.