Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,045 members, 7,919,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:49 AM

Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? (1307 Views)

Should I Sell My Dollars Now Or Wait? / How Much Can I Exchange My Dollars To Naira / Should I Sell My Dollars To Bdc Or Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by Modernizer: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Afamed:

Do you still need to ask? Why hoarding a product you don't need thereby creating unnecessary hardship for those who genuinely need it

Didn't become a law, so your point is moot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by newbornmacho(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Modernizer:

Didn't become a law, so your point is moot
QED
Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by Skyfly007: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dollar will keep appreciating as against naira so long as we keep getting indebted coupled with bad financial policies...

E naira won't save it!

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by joyandfaith: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
newbornmacho:

That was seems to have started in cold War format

Exactly!!!!
US-CHINA cold war is on going. It may escalate to another ww war which china and allies must win to display us and allies from centre of world comnerce.
Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by HarunaWest(m): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
newbornmacho:

Currencies are also traded as commodities , so what the f are you saying?
What commodity is currency?
Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2021
lwisee:
Guys, I found this on the eNaira design paper on the eNaira website (enaira.gov.ng).
Can someone give a better explanation
The current eNaira is phase 1, what you saw in that design paper is scheduled for phase 2. Although I have doubts they’ll ever reach phase 2. Or if they’ll do it before next year.

Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2021
ElixExo:
The current eNaira is phase 1, what you saw in that design paper is scheduled for phase 2. Although I have doubts they’ll ever reach phase 2. Or if they’ll do it before next year.

It will take sometimes or years for the Enaira to get to the stage 2. You don't expect every Chinese to come to Nigeria to open a bank account and get a bvn so you as to use the Enaira in transacting with us in their country naaaw. Probably, there would be a better way to do that for them anyway. Wish Emefiele is technologically advanced, we shouldn't be talking about Enaira for now. We should have had Enaira since a very long time. I hope Enaira works and i really wish it works!
Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by Zidoh(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2021
Let me sit here and learn.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by newbornmacho(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
Update dollar exchanging at 565 to the naira today at the parallel market.

Hmmm....naira appreciating oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by Modernizer: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
newbornmacho:
Update dollar exchanging at 565 to the naira today at the parallel market.

Hmmm....naira appreciating oo.

madooo.....time to sell and cut losses.

i bought at 572 cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by newbornmacho(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Modernizer:

madooo.....time to sell and cut losses.

i bought at 572 cry

You also bought? grin
Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by Modernizer: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
newbornmacho:

You also bought? grin

Yes. I think it's best to just leave it there for the long term. Let's observe this e naira stuff. Once it appreciates though, I'm selling.

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by Kobicove(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
tsdarkside:

wetin amelika wan do....??

go to war with china....??
and you think chinese are not aware of that and armin theirselves to the teeth....??

chinese know the past how western nations start wars when you upend their dominance,and are still doing it today in many african nations....

nigeria should learn from china and build up the nigerian army rapidly....
dont demand respect from western nations,make them fear you instead....

they are scared of iran,china....ask yourself why....

Na country wey don chop belleful dey build army!

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by Kobicove(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Skyfly007:
Dollar will keep appreciating as against naira so long as we keep getting indebted coupled with bad financial policies...

E naira won't save it!

Fact!

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Sell My Dollars Now? by tsdarkside(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kobicove:

Na country wey don chop belleful dey build army!

stay their when they come for the rest of your food....

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPHCDA Covid-19 Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2021; How To Apply / Sign Up And Get Free 5,000 Naira/ Instant Withdrawal / Do You Know The Cost For Advertising, Bill Boards, Television And Radio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.