Stats: 3,171,352 members, 7,881,298 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists (19538 Views)

2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi / Attahiru Burial: "HEARTLESS Felt Condolences" - Bashir Magashi, Defence Minister / Protests As NNPC 'Awards' $18.48m Contract Without Following Due Process (2) (3) (4)

Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
dapadawee:
The only reason why boko haram is a terrorist organisation, was because Jonathan was in power. if not they will remain bandit. Any organization that carry the mandate of islam or Mumuhammad no northerner will ever ascribe them terrorist. Instead they will reradicalize them after capturing them and integrated into the army. Police. Custom efcc. Frsc and you see them saluting left instead of right
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by pfadom: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
What process did he follow to declare IPOB a terrorist group?
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Kwem(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
TripleOh7:
What procedure did your mannequin-in-chief follow before declaring IPOB as terror organization?

Your madness is legendary.
laugh wan kill me.. wonder's of the world!!!!

Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Donwis05: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
The same due process that was not followed before proscribing IPOB?
The same due process that was not followed in extracting Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya, neither was it followed when DSS invaded the house of Sunday Igboho and killed many including his beloved cat? ��
Buhari and his nack for protecting fulani terrorists is shaming me...
... Tufiakwa
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
CSTR2:

There is no governor in the east that has the power to do that.
It was Buhari himself that made the announcement.

Don’t be so sure. Ipob was destabilizing the states the governors were loosing control to Nnmadi Kanu and very fast. They were the ones that called FG’s attention to ban and proscribe the group.

It was announced as so and the governors never denied it.
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Hungerbadoo: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wtf! this aboki minister must be high on cow dung. Declare bandits terrorists or not the whole world knows that they are terrorists including you. Due process my shit.
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Aarenaija: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Which one did he follow to declair IPoB who were merely doing peaceful.protest terrorist?
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by jclassiq(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
What do these Aboki people think that we are sef? They must think we are all fools.. damn!! What is all these rubbish sef?
So, until then, you will continue to pamper them, abi?
Idiots!!
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by MummyD2020(f): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
I hope he followed due process before declaring ipob terrorists. This country na full season of continuous comedy

Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by dudutrends: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
FG is waiting for the bandits to be in control of all 36 states of the federation before they declare them terrorist. No wahala...chicken is coming home to roast.
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by zedegit: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Davash222:
How come same Buhari didn't follow due process before proscribing IPOB

Because it's nepotism.

Nevertheless seeing what Ipob is doing now, it's justified.
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by ajimotoke(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Until dey kidnap you son/daughter, due process kill you there, ewu angry
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by tonyashburton: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Due process kill you there ewu Gambia.
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by thuxzwda1: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
I still dey laugh grin
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Khez: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
����� did he follow such procedures before declaring ipob? Lol he won’t rule forever, his kinds has come and gone , he will come too and go
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
These guys must be taking the piss by now. If they are being serious then one should question their mental state. I don't think anyone can be this stupid. Truly.
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by dahnimoh(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Bigchristo: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
southniyikaye:
this particular one is a criminal.. I interacted with him and immediately I found him out, he stopped replying.. He is a useless criminal
Thats how they do I have been victimized before so I can’t fall for them anymore
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by NessFortunate: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
HonNL:
The Minister said bandits will be classified as terrorists once Mr Buhari was satisfied with the “procedure”.

Peoples Gazette

double standard spree... Due process indeed... Northerns are always more NIGERIAN OTHERS. #MEDIOCRES
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by saintruky(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
If you like term them friends of the government
Or defenders of democracy
No problem

Any name when una like make una call them
The holy book says by their fruit you shall know them
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Anwons(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Which due process did Buhari followed before declaring IPOB a terrorist organization?

You guys are so daft that you never think before you talk, spits
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Anwons(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
MummyD2020:
I hope he followed due process before declaring ipob terrorists. This country na full season of continuous comedy

For where? No be just one morning wey the thief of army staff then wake up and made the proscription by Buhari order
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Mandela887(m): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2021
So this man knows due process yet he didn't follow due process while arresting Nnamdi Kanu?...
He forgot due process while using extra ordinary rendition to aresst Nnamdi kanu,but now following due process for bandits....please can we just end this Country?
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by yungkc(m): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2021
You will die mysteriously..
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Lugianostar(m): 2:40am On Oct 30, 2021
But was quick to mentioned IPOB a terrorist group without same useless due process.

What a failed uterrance of a catastrophic leader
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2021
Due process kee u there oga.. Did he follow due process before declaring Ipob and El Zackzakey's sets terrorist mtcheeew.. Useless country.
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Jungleluv5: 7:37am On Oct 30, 2021
HonNL:
The Minister said bandits will be classified as terrorists once Mr Buhari was satisfied with the “procedure”.

Peoples Gazette

Okay. So due process for first class citizen bandits while IPOB and Igboho do not deserve due process. God will judge you all
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by EagleNest(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Bias when it comes to North
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Cognitivereason: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2021
angry angry angry
but due process wasnt followed for ipob
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by ddeola: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2021
Due process ko, undue process ni. Demonic govt. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists by Sunnyja: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Lovenorth:
I strongly agree with the stand of our lovely president, there must be due process on anything, terrorists are worse than bandits even though bandits are also very useless animals
Same procedure that GEJ used in declaring Boko Haram terrorists and Lai Mohammed and his group of miscreants now in government saying that the declaration was unconstitutional? Same procedure that was hurriedly completed when it comes to IPOB but will take ages for bubu kinsman?! You must be a joke.

Full Speech Of President Buhari's Democracy Day, 2023 / Lagos Assembly Passes DNA And Forensic Centre Bill Into Law / P&ID Scandal: Muhammadu Buhari Speaks