Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,352 members, 7,974,471 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him (58324 Views)

Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Youngpo413: 6:08am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If Christianity and the government permit homosexuality, I know a lot of women that would become lesbians because the heart of a man is dangerously wicked.
Stop typing nonsense. The man lied to her from onset. Why lie if he meant well for the union? If I were the woman I'd sue him for time wastage.
Ever heard of sperm donors?
Your hatred for men though.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by AfonjaConehead: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2021
If they had gotten married,their kids would've been very beautiful..
This is so sad,why the hell did he decide to wanna kill her?
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Chinny024(f): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2021
...and she's my church member ooo.. May Jesus and Mother Mary,the mother of all time General overseers(Jesus).The main,the main Mummy G.O will intercede on your behalf...Any other one is counterfeit!!!
Good morning to all the Christians, my fellow Catholics on Nairaland,Muslims, and so called Atheists.
May today be blessed for us all.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by AfonjaConehead: 6:14am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
If Christianity and the government permit homosexuality, I know a lot of women that would become lesbians because the heart of a man is dangerously wicked.
Stop typing nonsense. The man lied to her from onset. Why lie if he meant well for the union? If I were the woman I'd sue him for time wastage.

May God have mercy on you,since you,like the serpent that deceived Eve, want to alter His ordinance.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Pataricatering(f): 6:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Vickyvice:
Women in Nigeria and entitlement mentality.
this is a very stupid comment. Either you didn't read the story or the spirit to insult women took over and disengaged your brain from your fingers. He lied to her and she had already agreed to return the money for the shop . So why shoot her ?
A lot of you have such a deep hatred for women it clouds your sense of reasoning .

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Pataricatering(f): 6:19am On Oct 30, 2021
BKayy:

If you want to become a lesbian say so and stop disguising.
Personally, I don't even see any thing wrong with it as far as you don't rape another woman or practice it in public.
Just lock yourselves up in one room and do your lesbianism in peace.
Na my body?

As for the news,
I don't pity the lady. Yes you heard right "I don't have an ounce of pity for her"

My reason is simple. Who in his or her right mind dates a Nigerian Uncivilised Police?
Who? Except someone that want to use them to intimidate their brothers, friends and neighbours.
So "ain't gat" no pity for the Wicked girl
lol - hatred for women is a mental disease .
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Centcanada: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2021
The police man said after spending 1.5meter on her in opening her shop? How the police get 1.5meter? Na those salary the man save till it reach 1.5meter or he has another business that fetch him money or he indulge in illegal deal? This is where my concern lies because a police or SARS that made such amount is eating and dining with Yahoo Yahoo. This man need to be investigate of such money after he comes out from the saga of sooting an innocent lady. Mad man in a black uniform! Hissssssssss!
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Centcanada: 6:20am On Oct 30, 2021
The police man said after spending 1.5meter on her in opening her shop? How the police get 1.5meter? Na those salary the man save till it reach 1.5meter or he has another business that fetch him money or he indulge in illegal deal? This is where my concern lies because a police or SARS that made such amount is eating and dining with Yahoo Yahoo. This man need to be investigate of such money after he comes out from the saga of sooting an innocent lady. Mad man in a black uniform! Hissssssssss! Police can never learn lesson.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Centcanada: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2021
The police man said after spending 1.5meter on her in opening her shop? How the police get 1.5meter? Na those salary the man save till it reach 1.5meter or he has another business that fetch him money or he indulge in illegal deal? This is where my concern lies because a police or SARS that made such amount is eating and dining with Yahoo Yahoo. This man need to be investigate of such money after he comes out from the saga of sooting an innocent lady. Mad man in a black uniform! Hissssssssss! Police can never learn lesson. Nigeria police and big belle be like...
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Pataricatering(f): 6:22am On Oct 30, 2021
Streetdreamx:
Some Ladies will never listen, always dating married officers just to use it as an opportunity to intimidate others.
another idiot- women are not the cause of your problems. If you feel intimidated - how isnit anyone's fault . Wicked soul .

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by vineyardfarms: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2021
cococandy:
I’m convinced many of you on this forum are mentally deranged

wisdom is a principal, get wisdom, get understanding, but fools don't. What did you find offensive in my commets? Reading my write up alone tells who you are and ironically the quality you are made off.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Pataricatering(f): 6:27am On Oct 30, 2021
lexy2014:

men should always learn and resist d temptation of spending on women. its a lesson to nairaland young men or boys who always feel that u need money to keep a woman. truth is, no matter how much u spend on a woman, its no guarantee that she will love u. as a guy, keep your money. if d girl is hungry, its not your responsibility to feed her. she has parents. its their job
isn't it amazing how people.qould leave the koko of the matter and start talking about nonsense cos of hatred for women !
Did.you read the article at all ? If you read it did you comprehend ?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Bigpapi: 6:31am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

You're a cow
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by lexy2014: 6:33am On Oct 30, 2021
Pataricatering:
isn't it amazing how people.qould leave the koko of the matter and start talking about nonsense cos of hatred for women !

Yes I read d article and I comprehended it. Did u read d article and did u comprehend it? Did u read my comment and did u comprehend it before u started spilling your emotions? Can u point out how my comment isn't related to d article and how it is hatred towards women? Can u also identify d hatred u are referring to? how does d points I raised affect u? Was it addressed to u as a woman or to men? Why are u so pained by what I said? Does it affect your source of livelihood? Are u one of those women who depend on men to be fed? Is that why u are reacting like chemical reaction?
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by tiger28: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
There is NO AMOUNT of HATRED that I have for women that will now lead me into banging ANOTHER MAN in his anus!!!!
The folks that converted to homosexual ALREADY have some form of homosexuality in them......they are just looking for excuse!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2021
She knew all along because from the post she only made it known to him when he proposed.

Unknown to her not everyone can take their gifts and go scot-free.

Spending on a lady to win her heart is the worst way to win a girl's heart she will love you for the wrong reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by eguarojeona: 7:01am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
You all only heard from the female party and are already having smelly takes?
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by watchindelta(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2021
U fu ck her! She chop ur money to me 1_1 nobody win. undecided no need for the shooting na.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Lightorder: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Na wa oo. Shot her on the breast.
where did you read the breast part from ? ?
You and that guy called Fahdiga on NL , na small e remain make wetin dey do una, carry una enter market. Un don comot shirt dey street already.Just very small
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by brandsoncharlie: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Mercychen:
Is marriage by force?

Na wa o. Some men cannot handle rejection.

Quick recovery to the innocent lady.
When she was receiving money and cruising round town with him, she doesn't know it come at a cost.
Can you for once say that, she didn't know all these while the man has a child.
If you like go and play that kind of careless play with other men, your case maybe worst than that.
You women think they plug money from trees.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Govocrete: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2021
When he is caught, he should tell the world how many years it took him to save #1.5m from his salary as a policeman.

I think after investigation, he should be charged for attempted murder, misuse of service piston and corruption.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Burgerlomo: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Get well soon I wish you speedy recovery and to the asshole you can run but you can't hide forever.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by jojothaiv(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Too bad, there must have surely be red flags but what do I know.

And for those saying 'the heart of a man is dangerously wicked'
Remember,
Quoting scriptures just to suit a certain narratives is one of the laziest attempt ever in a debate, wickedness has no monopoly to the sexes, anybody can be wicked and the Bible was referring to whole of humanity.

I guess when some were saying I don't deal with stereotypes, I deal with individuals. Some didn't bother to ask why.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Babzeelog(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Na wa oo. Shot her on the breast.

That Bweast was the Airbag that saved her life Bro.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Hezmatosky: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
For men it's a do or die affair.
See this small girl o, why are u pained? Have u been poked before?
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by DKM123: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2021
Stewpid nairaland commenters as usual are happy because a Nigerian woman is being murdered. When I say [/b]NIGERIAN MEN ARE THE MOST
E.. VIL MEN in the world[b]
this is what I mean.

So it's okay to waste her biological clock and life for five years but this men are justifying why she should be killed for 1.5million naira which her family has said they will return in a few days. [/b]You NIGERIAN MEN ARE DEM.ON.IC. [b]
No cap!

This is the internet and the world has access to it and I hope they can see how the the wicked thought process of the average Nigerian man and how Nigerian woman are being treated in that country and understand why they seek asylum from violent spouses in your country.
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by lexy2014: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Pataricatering:

Anty Wetin happen? Can't u respond any more? Has fuel finished or have your fingers suddenly gone numb that u can't type or can ur brain no longer produce your usual self pity refrain of "men hate women" (as is in all your posts)? I took d liberty of sharing my post with u again. I also enumerated d questions asked to help u Incase u were previously overwhelmed.

lexy2014:

1. Yes I read d article and I comprehended it.

2. Did u read d article and did u comprehend it?

3. Did u read my comment and did u comprehend it before u started spilling your emotions?

4. Can u point out how my comment isn't related to d article and how it is hatred towards women?

5. Can u also identify d hatred u are referring to? how does d points I raised affect u?

6. Was it addressed to u as a woman or to men?

7. Why are u so pained by what I said? Does it affect your source of livelihood?

8. Are u one of those women who depend on men to be fed?

9. Is that why u are reacting like chemical reaction?
Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

When she was receiving money and cruising round town with him, she doesn't know it come at a cost.
Can you for once say that, she didn't know all these while the man has a child.
If you like go and play that kind of careless play with other men, your case maybe worst than that.
You women think they plug money from trees.

I reject it in Jesus name!
Its Your own case that will be worst than that.

Did you not see where it was written that she didn't know he had a family?
Why did he conceal it from her?

It was all his fault and he turned back to play victim. Claiming the girl rejected his proposal. On what grounds?

What useless money are you talking about here? That will make you want to take someones life?

Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by pseudonomer: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Women cheat on women more…

1 Like

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by stealmatic(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Please stop spewing trash here,so because some men beat their wives all men are dangerous and wicked,and u think lesbianism would HV been the best option if God permits, what of what u the future is female do ,if God permits I will never marry sefand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him by charixel: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Same with the men. No be only women get abused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.