Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address (52170 Views)

Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52am On Oct 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Reno is not a real niggar ...

No matter the protection.....this baby girl will still be the one to chase dickkk

Even self I get this strong feeling that the baby girl is riding dickkk already
Haha
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Kokaine(m): 6:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Thebraveman:
Don't make snatch her from you
I suspect the man is a lawyer. He stood his ground. Very nice clip
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Danny287(m): 6:39am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Reno is a selfish man. If his wife didn't allow him into her life how would he have conceived the daughter

Bros howfar why you the para like this lol
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Oglock(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2021
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Omoluabiii(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2021
I no know why the guy dey disturb himself. She go soon join hustle, na our food las las. Her id go soon dey fly everywhere for highest bidder. Bro chill na we food.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by rickyrex(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Reno is a selfish man. If his wife didn't allow him into her life how would he have conceived the daughter
nah so you take dey give guys your sister number abi
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Olam09(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2021
Rushur:
she no even fine sef
Walahi.. she no be my spec.. i believe she'll be chasing handsome guys self cause i can't see the beauty on her face Lol..
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by jmoore(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2021
southniyikaye:
Reno has toned down in bashing the female gender after that lady opened his yansh for the world to see

You meant Nokia 3310 who dished out lies. Go check his recent posts.

Halfbaked lawyer nokia 3310 only disgraced herself. Only low IQ folks believed her.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2021
them go still spread her legs like upper iweaka bridge
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Smartnsweettt: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:

At what age did your granddad allow your mom to date your dad
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Babastrong(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2021
One day, one day.
what standing up will bow down. The close door will be forced open.
who will be the agent that will force this close door open should be our greatest concern.
Mr Reno should know this.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by SURElee(f): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2021
Fahdiga:

He isn't selfish.
He is a father who knows at this stage of her life, she doesn't need an IG account for evaluation from prowling men.

A child whether boy or girl needs focus before social media takes over to derail them.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Solofresh2: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2021
slim75d:
this guy wey dey eat beans and bread everyday dey look for rich man daughter wey him go cultivate as if na yam
You don't judge a book by its cover
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Solofresh2: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Funny enough, one boy might already be doing the needful
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Indabawa1987: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
as black as charcoal
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by bizzibodi(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Why advertise his dora in d 1st place?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by freshalien: 5:51am On Oct 31, 2021
Fahdiga:

Let the girl mature small na; don’t be a pedophile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.