Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:35 AM

Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) (974 Views)

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Woman Learning How To Drive Flees After Killing Okada Passenger In Lagos / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by dre11(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Human rights activist, Fejiro Oliver, who disclosed this in a Facebook post on Friday, said that the officer attached to the Isoko division of the state police command and the victim dated for five years only for her to find out that he was already married with a child.

Apoliceman attached to the Delta State Police Command identified as Bishop Eno is currently on the run after he allegedly shot a lady in the state for turning down his marriage proposal.
Human rights activist, Fejiro Oliver, who disclosed this in a Facebook post on Friday, said that the officer attached to the Isoko division of the state police command and the victim dated for five years only for her to find out that he was already married with a child.

She was said to have refused to marry him because of the discovery after which he subsequently demanded she refund the N1.5million he spent in opening a shop for her.

While she was said to have agreed to do so, the angered officer reportedly went to her house with a service pistol and shot her.

Oliver posted, “Bishop Eno who I have attached his picture here is an officer of the Nigerian Police Force wearing SARS uniform and serving in Isoko.

“For five years, he dated the lady attached, only for her to find out that he was married with a kid. He asked for her hand in marriage last week which she turned down.

“Officer Eno then asked that she refund the N1.5million he spent in opening shop for her which the family agreed to on Wednesday.
“Brutal like the Edenic serpent, he couldn't wait for the day agreed as he went with a service pistol to the girlfriend's house and shot her.

“She almost passed on as she was rushed to a hospital in Warri where she was given oxygen. Officer Eno is on the run and needs to be arrest.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/29/delta-policeman-flees-after-allegedly-shooting-girlfriend-refusing-marriage-proposal

Lalasticlala

Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by Fahdiga(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
After eating his money she want to clean mouth abi. I bet if reverse was the case here vagina people would have started asking for the man's head for refusing to marry the woman. Why don't tell him from the beginning that you aren't interested instead of wasting his time and money. Rip to her though
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nigeria Sha.
After seeing the lady's picture, I reserve my comment..
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by BigYash: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mumu man... You can run,but you can't hide.
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by Illuminatiship(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Some women are greedy and foolish why most useless men are desperados.imagine,the other day one committed suicide because his girlfriend left him(ozwor)
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by Singleone461: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Why do you want to waste this innocent soul? Is she the only female on earth? Una dey get mind ooo
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by Naijanascam: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bishop Eno why?..... you hide your identity and marital status thinking your are smart not knowing you digging your grave of heartbreak...... now see ya life..

And you are demanding your money back BUT can you unfvcck all the fvcck of those five years the answer is capital NO grin grin grin
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by Baawaa(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
“Officer Eno then asked that she refund the N1.5million he spent in opening shop for her which the family agreed to on Wednesday.
“Brutal like the Edenic serpent, he couldn't wait for the day agreed as he went with a service pistol to the girlfriend's house and shot her.
That money is not pure,is blood money I pity those that are dating police officers, these are consequences
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by faithfull18(f): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
The man needs his brain checked. Did he tell her from the beginning that he was married.

After wasting her time, she still agreed to refund him yet he wants to waste her life, wicked soul.
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by slawormiir: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by FvckAllMods: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Thank goodness she don't die

Now find that mr mudafvka
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by BadNews: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country.
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by Crowwe(f): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Where's my Vaseline?! angry
See breast nah. kiss
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by Cokahot: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
The day I had accident driving iwakuwa under I fleece of booze. I hit a hilux and 170kph and came out with minor bruises but deep cut to my chest due to glass shattered. Oh bobs when I go do CT scan,I just dey pray. Its not her time to die
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by Boogyman557: 5:16am On Oct 30, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Delta Policeman Flees After Shooting Girlfriend For Refusing Marriage (pics) by Mynd44: 5:17am On Oct 30, 2021

(1)

Man Used His Boss Money To Play Bet And Loose / Nigerians Dy Suffer Men Of God Dey Enjoy Day 4 / Nigerian Police Lists Dark Spots For Ritual Killers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.