Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? (8393 Views)

Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / Lucifer Is Not Satan; Jehovah Not Allah / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by Janosky: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
IronPants:

The guy you're qouting is actually just too dull. His dvmbness is irritating and pathetic. In the view of glaring evidence, he'll still keeo bringing up shittiness and triviality. I don't understand how someone can be so dull with so much confidence.

I've been spending time on the romance section and one thing I've noticed is the dude jumping up and down on any thread with the mere mention of Jehovah's Witnesses.
I saw a post where Rottennaija schooled him thoroughly on arguments and fallacies, exposing his ignorance and his inability to reason properly.

Did I forget to mention his annoying name calling, use of offensive words and attacks on personality which is enough evidence for anyone to see how much critical thinking the dvmb fellow lacks.

I really enjoyed all the conversations though. The way you guys introduce your arguments and back it up enough evidence. My eyes have been opened to a lot of things.
Hypocrite, are you not name calling?
Read both Screenshots proven your dullness is luminous.
Over 583 Nairaland members said your "hero" is what?

Did Acts 5:42 proven that your "hero" is against the preaching commission of Jesus Christ?

Do Ironpants have brain for reasoning?
grin grin

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by IronPants: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
Janosky:

Hypocrite, are you not name calling?
Read both Screenshots proven your dullness is luminous.
Over 583 Nairaland members said your "hero" is what?

Did Acts 5:42 proven that your "hero" is against the preaching commission of Jesus Christ?

Do Ironpants have brain for reasoning?
grin grin

The good thing is that I am uncouth, rude, foul mouthed and petty as you are. I will not be as polite and courteous as the other gentlemen you've been calling series of names here.

The expired fecal matter that reside inside your skull is one of the reasons you have failed to produce any superior arguments here.
I don't seem to understand how someone can be so dvmb and braindead at the same time. I mean you're so retarded with the IQ of a dead cockroach.
I'm not bothered about what your beliefs are or what not, but the fact that you've not been able to present clean and undisputed arguments, rather you insult and call people all sort of names in the defense of your beliefs is reason enough for any sane internet user to see how useless your beliefs are.

Your type should never be allowed anywhere logical and critical thinking is a requirement. You keep embarrassing yourself with your stvpidity and imbecility. What a dvnce of a fellow.
I'll be here to give back x1000 of all the silly names you've been calling. Bring it on nitw!t

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by Janosky: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Emusan:

Had it been you obtained formal education, you won't have posted this article because it shows you truly dull.

Do you understand that @color part?
JEHOVAH (Yahweh[1]), in the Bible, the God of Israel. “Jehovah” is a modern mispronunciation of the Hebrew name,
Emusan:
Jesus never pronounced the divine name
Emusan LIENUS says "Jesus never pronounced the divine name"
But the LIENUS DECEIVING himself claims "JEHOVAH is a mispronunciation"
The name wey Dem say Jesus wey come from heaven no fit pronounce na only Emusan and Encyclopedia knows the correct pronunciation.
Emusan is a genius in LYING

grin grin grin grin
Emusan:

Emusan
That @underlined was done by a Catholic mock! Even your organization knows.

I don't know why you bolden that part but whatever you have in mind add this to it.

EARLY 14th century.....
grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I know you don't understand the article you quoted and the implications of it on your claim.
The divine name "Jehovah" was found in Bible manuscript of the 14th century,
Did your Catholic priest you lied "coined Jehovah" write any Bible manuscript in the 14th century?
Emusan is too dull for this forum
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Emusan:

Las Las, Jesus never pronounced the divine name nor does the name found in any known Greek manuscripts we have today.
Continue WAILING & DECEIVING yourself.
Las, las Jesus Christ is not your mate on any level.
John 17:6,26, Jesus Christ knew his Father's name before disclosure to the disciples.
You are very daft, LYING genius
. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by Janosky: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
IronPants:

The good thing is that I am uncouth, rude, foul mouthed and petty as you are. I will not be as polite and courteous as the other gentlemen you've been calling series of names here.

The expired fecal matter that reside inside your skull is one of the reasons you have failed to produce any superior arguments here.
I don't seem to understand how someone can be so dvmb and braindead at the same time. I mean you're so retarded with the IQ of a dead cockroach.
I'm not bothered about what your beliefs are or what not, but the fact that you've not been able to present clean and undisputed arguments, rather you insult and call people all sort of names in the defense of your beliefs is reason enough for any sane internet user to see how useless your beliefs are.

Your type should never be allowed anywhere logical and critical thinking is a requirement. You keep embarrassing yourself with your stvpidity and imbecility. What a dvnce of a fellow.
I'll be here to give back x1000 of all the silly names you've been calling. Bring it on nitw!t

You can't even make any cogent point with substance.
Sifia pained hypocrite wey no get home training.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by IronPants: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin grin grin grin

No one here has ever made sense to you. $impletons and cow-dung-for-brain fellows like you lack thecapacity to decipher "cogent point and substance" even when it's brought right under nose.
Them go de talk A, the f00lish and retarded cow would be talking XYZ. I've never seen someone so braindead and basking in sheer voluntary ignorance and idiosyncrasies for quite a while now. You, Mr. Cow-dung-for-brain, have a new well deserved world record for stvpidity. A$$clown

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by achorladey: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
IronPants:

The guy you're qouting is actually just too dull. His dvmbness is irritating and pathetic. In the view of glaring evidence, he'll still keeo bringing up shittiness and triviality. I don't understand how someone can be so dull with so much confidence.

I've been spending time on the romance section and one thing I've noticed is the dude jumping up and down on any thread with the mere mention of Jehovah's Witnesses.
I saw a post where Rottennaija schooled him thoroughly on arguments and fallacies, exposing his ignorance and his inability to reason properly.

Did I forget to mention his annoying name calling, use of offensive words and attacks on personality which is enough evidence for anyone to see how much critical thinking the dvmb fellow lacks.

I really enjoyed all the conversations though. The way you guys introduce your arguments and back it up enough evidence. My eyes have been opened to a lot of things.

No how person go come this platform and not get benefits from one way or the other. You will enjoy how people reason and think here no doubt.

As for Janosky grin grin na him way of life be that. We wey sabi am, his antics and tactics are our tools and instruments we use whenever he comes with his numerous ARCHAIC IDEAS obtained from his religious leaders and teachers.

He can choose to insult, tags, label, use name calling tactics, he knows that all of such now backfires. grin grin grin
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by achorladey: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Janosky:

grin grin grin grin grin

The home training you had from your parent and religious taskmasters results in the following the abundance of your heart spills such as

No get sense grin grin

Mumu grin grin

Deceiving yourself

SIFIA pains

No sense

Stupid

Stupidity

Deceive yourself

WAILINGS grin grin

WAILERS grin grin

Na your way of life grin
Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by achorladey: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Janosky:

The name wey Dem say Jesus wey come from heaven no fit pronounce na only Emusan and Encyclopedia knows the correct pronunciation.

grin grin grin grin

Did your Catholic priest you lied "coined Jehovah" write any Bible manuscript in the 14th century?
Emusan is too dull for this forum
grin cheesy cheesy grin

John 17:6,26, Jesus Christ knew his Father's name before disclosure to the disciples.
You are very daft, LYING genius
. grin grin grin grin

JEHOVAH (Yahweh[1]), in the Bible, the God of Israel. “Jehovah” is a modern mispronunciation of the Hebrew name

Pele Janosky na you cite material and dem come use against the point you are battling so hard to defend.

To the 14th century grin grin grin. Dem never even born the papa wey born the papa of Russell and Rutherford paapaa grin grin wey the MISPRONUNCIATION NAME don dey exist.

Which means the MISPRONUNCIATION NAME OF GOD of which you are saying is not in the Bible exists long before the birth of your religious organization.

Since the time that name was coined up till today was there ever a time that name goes out of existence? Answer is NO? In reality nothing was removed. This thread as we tell Op before na thread with no relevance.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by Yippeedaniel(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
haddeylium:
This God's name Jehovah appear originally more than 7,000 times in the bible. It's so sad that Man (not God) has removed and substituted God's name with mere titles like LORD and God (in some bible translations).
Note: Title is different from a personal Name.
Buhari is not the same as President.

Most answers claim that the reason is because “Jehovah” is not the correct pronunciation of God’s name in Old Hebrew. But that does not explain why Yahweh —or whatever the correct pronunciation is supposed to be— is not in most bibles either.
So, I’d say that that is not the reason.

Another , some considered that God’s personal name was too sacred to be pronounced out of respect for Judaism superstitious belief , of whom Jesus said: “You have made the word of God invalid because of your tradition.”—Matt. 15:6
This is baseless as well.

it's impossible that we'll be in close relationship with a friend that we don't know his personal name. God is not nameless, his titles are not his name. He has a real personal name.

Ex. 3:15: “God said . . . to Moses: ‘This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel, “Jehovah the God of your forefathers . . . has sent me to you.” This is my name to time indefinite, and this is the memorial of me to generation after generation

Psalm 83:18(KJV)
That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

Conclusively, the central part of Jesus assignment on Earth is to make this God's name known.(Read John 7:26).
Is God's name as important to you as it is to Jesus?

Having a close relationship with God involve getting to know him by name

Why is it not in New testament but your jw inserted them in there?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God's Name 'JEHOVAH' Not In Your Bible? by Emusan(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2021
Janosky:

Jehovah is not accurate, let it keep hitting your dull skull.

grin grin grin grin

If not because you're olodo.... Nobody says Jesus can't pronounce it but Jesus DIDN'T PRONOUNCE it as well as ALL THE EARLY CHRISTIANS. Reason no known Greek manuscripts we have in possession today have it.

Emusan is too dull for this forum grin cheesy cheesy grin

Oma seee ooooo

Even your organization knows about Raymundus Martini

Mr continue wailing and deceiving yourself, we know you

Jesus is our Creator, I never said He was my mate on any level.

Yet the name was never used by Jesus and any of His disciples.

You are very daft, LYING genius[/b]. grin grin grin grin

People know who is daft on this issue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? / Mystical Power Of The Psalms / Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.