Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:53 AM

Is Jamb Portal Broken - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Jamb Portal Broken (1081 Views)

Is JAMB Registration Efacility/portal Broken? / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal / Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

Is Jamb Portal Broken by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Many people I know have been trying to sign up jamb portal but the process has been quite challenging. Many have gotten the 10 digit Confirmation Code needed to complete their profiles however, on entering the 10-digit code, they are presented with a form requiring them to fill in their personal details. BUT after filling the form and clicking on the submit button (Sign up button) they get this error message:

We are sorry
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or had processing error or is temporarily unavailable.

This seems like a technical issue. It appears someone change the URL of the page that handles the page submission.

Perhaps I am wrong. But this is an issue JAMB needs to resolve ASAP.
Please I need this in front page
Or I need thoughtful replies
Re: Is Jamb Portal Broken by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
So all of una dey view but no reply
Re: Is Jamb Portal Broken by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 30, 2021
I had same experience
Re: Is Jamb Portal Broken by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Valevilla:
I had same experience
have you solved it
Re: Is Jamb Portal Broken by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Santanarhetoric:
have you solved it
No

Re: Is Jamb Portal Broken by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Santanarhetoric:
have you solved it

You can access your portal by sending your email to 55019 with the sim you used during registration
It should be this way :
Email space your email your email

Re: Is Jamb Portal Broken by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Thx

Available Fully-funded Scholarships In Canada For International Students In 2022 / Breaking: ASUU To Embark On Indefinite Strike / One Of The Signs That LP Will Win Lagos Is...