Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps (3238 Views)

How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / How First Bank Did not pay us for designing 125th Year Logo(read FBN's reply) / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by mybiz234: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
DriverX:
you're a fool

If you don't owe, they won't defame your poor self

To avoid defamation, pay up on the day you agreed to pay up . Fool

The time for payment has not reached and they are already sending defamatory messages.

Does that sound sensible to you, you morally daft illiterate?

There is.no big deal in debt. Even Nigeria is owing, you cursed idiot.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by Tobidarker02: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
embarassed
Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by olabrad: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
DriverX:
When you were requesting the loan, did you ask anyone for advice? Why must you wait till the dying minutes of the day before you pay back a loan you happily collected and agreed to the terms and conditions of repayment?

Don't litter with unnecessary topics, kid.

Dying minute or not, the payment was not yet due. You must be stupid to support the db actions of these loan companies.
Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by olabrad: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
3verblazing:
Bunch of ingrates ... spits on thread!!! They should lock u up... criminal

Has he defaulted?

Why send derogatory messages when the person has not defaulted?

You are a basttard for writing this.
Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by jerryidinoba: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
This is not right chief, even if i am unable to pay back on time it still doesn't give them the right to defame me, i know quite a number of loan apps that don't defame customers that are unable to payback on time, i know the likes of Fairmoney, branch and some other big fish don't debt shame their customers
DriverX:
you're a fool

If you don't owe, they won't defame your poor self

To avoid defamation, pay up on the day you agreed to pay up . Fool
Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by olabrad: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Simdyofficial:
Nigerians are selfish.. Ready to spoil another man's business with excuses. If 99% of people that take this loan do pay back- companies will increase the amount they give out- you won't be begging for 1m to start up any business. They will be willing to give it out.. But what should we now say about someone that borrowed 5k and can't pay back.. Before you borrow, always calculate.. If all this companies close now- una go start to write say Nigeria no dey do like other countries bank system. Rubbish!!!!

Did you ask that thing you call a head if the guy has defaulted or not?

Is your brain too blocked to reason that out?
Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by olabrad: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
3verblazing:
you such an idiot with no sense ... if u had sense u won't spill all the rubbish u spilled here ... nobody blackmail anyone ..unless u default... since u don't have sense ... make I give u sense...every company have their T&Cs ... and once u agree to it ..u are bounded by it... maybe next time before you apply for that loan... try n be more sensible to read T&Cs..... and when you collect... pay up when u are supposed to... not when u want to...Ode!!

Are you the one who sent the derogatory messages? Is that why you know that he has already defaulted?

If your cursed loan company do that to me, I won't pay a dime again. And you will do nothing other than send derogatory messages. After that, you are helpless

1 Like

Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by olabrad: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
3verblazing:
lol..look at this shameless debtor o...anyways you are dancing to the music u played ...so keep dancing to it... oloun a wa Pelu e...

It's obvious that God had departed from your own life.
Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by OmegaAutos: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
DriverX:
When you were requesting the loan, did you ask anyone for advice? Why must you wait till the dying minutes of the day before you pay back a loan you happily collected and agreed to the terms and conditions of repayment?

Don't litter with unnecessary topics, kid.

i guess u are one of the agents of the sokoloan

1 Like

Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by DriverX: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
olabrad:

Dying minute or not, the payment was not yet due. You must be stupid to support the db actions of these loan companies.
You're mad for borrowing without paying back
Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by olabrad: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
DriverX:
You're mad for borrowing without paying back

That's all you can do. After that, your money is lost for ever. You will never get it again.

If I borrow money from you and you start sending defamatory messages, walahi, you can kiss the money goodbye.

If you think you are mad, we will show you we are madder. You basttard
Re: Do Not Pay If They Send Blackmailing Sms To Your Contacts - Loan Apps by bizty: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reasons People Remain Poor / The Biggest Supermarket In Benin-city Razed Down By Fire. / Buy Cheap Heavy Data (airtel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.