Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,010 members, 7,933,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

My Journey to Becoming Street Smart (Personal Experience) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Journey to Becoming Street Smart (Personal Experience) (5222 Views)

Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey to Becoming Street Smart (Personal Experience) by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 02, 2021
The only takeaway here is to be wary of this vagina gender. If you trace every issue, you'll discover that these seemingly cute innocent creatures are the cause of it all. When making a friend, make sure your friend isn't a simp, or you might never live to tell the tale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey to Becoming Street Smart (Personal Experience) by Adasun(m): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
NLHoodlum:

Are you the shy type
no not at all...

Men I am very social o,but I like walking in the night
Re: My Journey to Becoming Street Smart (Personal Experience) by azammi(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Keep going
NLHoodlum:
Temptation of one thing would still be better than a hundred principles.
Re: My Journey to Becoming Street Smart (Personal Experience) by azammi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Wow nice but op this your story how come did not carry it ? cheesy
NLHoodlum:
I thought this case can't be as ordinary as this, something must have cause this to happen and I needed to do something to uncover this. After all this is a person who gave me confidence when I was like a scared cat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Serve Me The Hottest Breakfast Of My Life / Playboys Are Better Men Than Others? / I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.