Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,657 members, 7,924,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 02:35 AM

Court Restrains Orbih, Otsu, Ihama, Others From Participating In PDP Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Restrains Orbih, Otsu, Ihama, Others From Participating In PDP Convention (8085 Views)

Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate / Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries / Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Restrains Orbih, Otsu, Ihama, Others From Participating In PDP Convention by kapelvej: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
zolajpower:

Bros , I'm sorry to mention you because I usually don't do so . If I may ask you simple , both obaseki and ishiomole , no one to me is good if I will say . The question is this , after paying 6b In naira to d tax collectors of a party you know they have been in oblivion for more than a decade for them to allow you to give them another chance to rule the state and eventually when they came on , the same set of tax collectors in that same party re still dictating the tune for you will you still abhor those kind of greedy people?

. I want you to be honest in answering this question
You see your lie,the person that pays bribe is as guilty as the person that collects bribe

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Orbih, Otsu, Ihama, Others From Participating In PDP Convention by kapelvej: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
sammyscholar:
Togba! PDP belongs to Obaseki because he's the leader of the party. The governor of a state is the automatic leader of the party he belongs to.

So says Obaseki, the destroyer of benefactor himself!
Togba has now become Ogbanje... Togba my foot

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Orbih, Otsu, Ihama, Others From Participating In PDP Convention by Deadlytruth(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Useless party of tax collectors, miscreants, wailers ,brassieres, looters, boko haram, bandits, endsars hoodlums, and IPOB terrorists
grin

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Orbih, Otsu, Ihama, Others From Participating In PDP Convention by Deadlytruth(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Tareq1105:
Everything Baba Oshiomhole said about Obaseki has come to pass.

He's truly an ingrate who's reputable for biting the fingers that once fed him.

We didn't believe Baba Oshiomhole then but we know better now.

Dan Orbih doesn't deserve the treatment the wicked Obaseki is dishing out to him.

If you watched how Dan Orbih suddenly made a U-turn to start bathing Obaseki in accolades of performance after four years of constantly adjudging him a monumental failure based on hard facts on ground, I doubt if you would have any sympathy for Orbih's current travails in Obaseki's hands.

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Orbih, Otsu, Ihama, Others From Participating In PDP Convention by Deadlytruth(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Tareq1105:
Everything Baba Oshiomhole said about Obaseki has come to pass.

He's truly an ingrate who's reputable for biting the fingers that once fed him.

We didn't believe Baba Oshiomhole then but we know better now.

Dan Orbih doesn't deserve the treatment the wicked Obaseki is dishing out to him.

If you watched how Dan Orbih suddenly made a U-turn to start bathing Obaseki in accolades of performance after four years of constantly adjudging him a monumental failure based on hard facts on ground, I doubt if you would have any sympathy for Orbih's current travails in Obaseki's hands. Dan Orbih even deserves more than this. Even the market women who chanted 'Ogbane' are now crying over being taxed N50 per chicken which they are yet to sell. Same with those doing roadside petty trading.

3 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Orbih, Otsu, Ihama, Others From Participating In PDP Convention by Aladdin1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good for Dan Orbih and Ogbeide ihama.They got whats coming for them.They knew they were dining with the Devil himself.They would have taken along a long spoon to dine with the Devil.Now they have been caught by the neck and they must pay the full price of what they have eaten from the Devils table.Obaseki would surely Bleep their asses raw and sore.

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Orbih, Otsu, Ihama, Others From Participating In PDP Convention by ojbaba95(m): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Excellent but why always Obaseki?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISWAP Abducts Borno Government Officials / 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. / They Said Obi Is Not Popular In The North Checkout(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.