Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,790 members, 7,912,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Old Is The Oldest Nairaland Member You Ever Met - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Old Is The Oldest Nairaland Member You Ever Met (2212 Views)

How Old Is Your Sim Card Today? / How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? / DMGS: The Oldest Secondary School In Igboland (Then And Now Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Is The Oldest Nairaland Member You Ever Met by kramer: 7:43am On Oct 31, 2021
There are a lot of kids on here these days

Polynek:
A guy saw me reading news on NAIRALAND and He asked me bro are u in this toxic forum grin I smiled and replied yex, He said the forum is very toxic to his liking.
I think he is in His middle 20's

Very toxic! NL used to be a place of joy and laughter but now it oozes all forms of negativity and the owner doesn't care, as long as he's cashing out

2 Likes

Re: How Old Is The Oldest Nairaland Member You Ever Met by 999m0nikers: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Poco is 43, she said it herself., Slawomiir might not be 42, he might be in his late 30s, or early self.
and how old are you
Re: How Old Is The Oldest Nairaland Member You Ever Met by Polynek(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2021
kramer:
There are a lot of kids on here these days

Very toxic! NL used to be a place of joy and laughter but now it oozes all forms of negativity and the owner doesn't care, as long as he's cashing out
Abeg reduce ur voice b4 they ban you grin

3 Likes

Re: How Old Is The Oldest Nairaland Member You Ever Met by kramer: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2021
Polynek:
Abeg reduce ur voice b4 they ban you grin

That's why I didn't mention his name grin

1 Like

Re: How Old Is The Oldest Nairaland Member You Ever Met by Konquest: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2021
ekanx27:
Seun is the oldest Nairalander. Aside him I think Nwamaikpe should be next. Respect to Hungerbad, RIP man
You must be younger in the
membership of NL. Let me
school you.

Seun is 39. He was just 23 when he founded Nairaland in March 2005, which is the exact month and year that I also originally joined NL.

Seun's age is an open secret here to many NL veterans, because NL had less than 100,000 members as of 2009/2010 with a lot of active Diasporans.

There are many folks who are
older than Seun here as of 2021.
Many NL veterans from the 2005 set and beyond who are in their 30s, but most especially 40s, 50s, 60s, etc, still silently and actively use NL for mature use in the fields of... business, investments, travel, data mining, etc.

Hungerbad was in his mid-40s
when he translated. I still follow
his moniker though.

Hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Is The Oldest Nairaland Member You Ever Met by Excel70: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Quite hilarious that people think Nwa...ikpe is an old man whereas he's a very young man. I checked out his Facebook posts and they align very well with his posts on NL, confirming that he's the one, though with his real name.
What is his real name?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sickle Cell Student Graduates As Best Student In Covenant University (Photo) / Canadian Visa: Going For My Masters In The Fall: / Post Ume Has Been Abolished By The House Of Rep

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.