Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,024 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Legend Of The Seeker: Valentine Ozigbo Victory Story* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legend Of The Seeker: Valentine Ozigbo Victory Story* (218 Views)

Anambra 2021: See INEC's Exempting Soludo And Valentine Ozigbo / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legend Of The Seeker: Valentine Ozigbo Victory Story* by saints4rea(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2021
*By Ifeanyi Ndukwe*

As the momentum gears in anticipation for *Anambra decides* come November 6th. Every candidate is ready for the ultimate price.

The PDP frontier, Valentine Ozigbo, an experienced global business magnate and philanthropist will be gladly ushered with the baton of leadership expectedly to administer affairs of the *Light of the Nation*

Ozigbo story could be liken to the popular Hollywood TV series,The Legend of the Seeker. Being a fan of educative and inspiring movies and artworks, I am positive to affirm that the story of Ozigbo success and victories follows the plot of the aforementioned movie.

Ozigbo fills the character of the Seeker who must fight to save his people from the evil forces of Darken Rahl(opposition parties). Permit me to borrow some important characters who will play reprisal roles in this game of thrones.

While the three characters of the wizard Zedd, the Mother Confessor, Kahlan and Cara, the Mord-Sith all represent the players who are the teamship of the PDP party, the volunteers, the media team and also, importantly, the voters.

The Seeker, Ozigbo, must learn and adapt holistic stratagems to overcome his antagonists. However, bear in mind that inspite of his good thoughts towards his people, some will deafen their ears and shut their minds with brass. Why? You ask. Because the status quo of the present APGA administration has overwhelmed their existence and increased doubts for a change. But like the wizard's magic wand, help will come at the peak of the moment.

I apologize if I bore you with the details. But as you'd agree, life as a Nigerian citizen especially as an Anambra indigene has become a survival of the fittest. The struggle of faith shall prevail.

Interestingly, the episode that catches my most fantasy in the Terry Goodkind epic drama follows the story of a 12year old boy who possesses the gift of inner listening. This rings a bell of attention. Notably, the day of election is going to be replete with occurrences of various uncertainties. Nevertheless, like the inspiring little boy of 12, the winner being, Valentine Ozigbo, would scale through in a quintessential scenario.

Every candidate has come up with their different manifestos, promising us a land flowing with milk and honey. Beautiful as their words may seem. But rarely, has anyone explained the necessary factors to implement in actualising the goal to upgrade the state with Ozigbo as an exception.

Every step he takes is steadily coordinated to fashion a speedy recovering of the state' image as the *Light of the Nation*. The blueprint, *Ka Anambra Chawapu*,is the most simplified, concise and actualisable manifesto ever presented by any candidate in this gubernatorial race.

It is hightime we took our stand against all odds and machinations regardless of distractions hitting from all four walls. Fellow countrymen, kindly consider the following questions. Would you rather vote a candidate with proven records of accountability or chose a man who is in the wanted list of foreign security agencies for embezzlement and money laundering? Would you chose a man with a plan to restore and upgrade the welfare of your status over a mean man who has been oweing his staff inclusive of a soccer team for months but flaunts as a showmanship to intimidate others? Think brother. Would you rather chose the false claim of a trending party over one with visionary revolution. Think, I say again, think.

This day cometh as you and I decide to change the narrative by casting our votes and full support to the PDP frontier, Valentine Ozigbo, to lead us to our rightful position.

* _lfeanyi Ndukwe is a political and social activist, he writes from Lagos_*

1 Like

Re: Legend Of The Seeker: Valentine Ozigbo Victory Story* by saints4rea(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2021
Interesting. Anambra needs a man with such pragmatic
Re: Legend Of The Seeker: Valentine Ozigbo Victory Story* by OsisiAnambra: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Ozigbo has my support
Re: Legend Of The Seeker: Valentine Ozigbo Victory Story* by moriss33(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
Seriously I am disappointed in y'all paid to launder this man's image.
This man has not done anything tangible for his community buh una wan make am Governor of Anambra state.
Instead of trying to get things right for once...buh una go just collect money wey go soon finish after few months.
Na so APGA just dey impose people with no vision & plans on Anambra State.
No plans to increase IGR or make Anambra self sufficient.
Just people that will loot.
Una welldone

(1) (Reply)

Ndume Urges Buhari To Sign ‘unexplained Wealth Order / Journalist Took Photos Of Killings Government Denies. Then Harassment Started / How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.