Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,886 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:44 AM

Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun (35536 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / FUTO Gives N1,000 Each To Best Graduating Students At The Convocation / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by MrMacinterchi1: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Nonsense! This gender thing is only going to make the majority of them suffer needlessly. The other day, a lady's tyre got deflated along Disney land resort Road in LA. My brother pulled over to assist her and she said to him rudely...I'd get it fixed myself. We spent good time where we went to. On our way back, we still met her struggling to get it done. Maybe the problem was even more than a deflated tyre. We just wound down and said...hey, hope you get it fixed soon okay.. and drove off.
lmeen... you guys are mean. Lol
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by ivolt: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
SensualMan1:
They are humans and should be treated as humans. They have rights which should be respected as well.
By rights, do you mean legal rights?
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by lexy2014: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Why not fund psychiatric help for these so called transgenders so that they can overcome their mental problems and be comfortable with their natural state?

This acceptance of transgenders and forcing everyone to go with their nonsense is pure insanity, its like a black man claiming he is Chinese because he loves noodles and feels like fighting kung-fu everyday and then forcing everyone to call him Lee wong or some other crap then forcing everyone else to introduce whatever nationality they feel like during meetings then calling those who oppose him trans racist and demanding those people should be fired.

Check out Dr. Jordan Peterson on YouTube. A Canadian professor who they tried bullying and tried forcing him out of work because of his stance against homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Cromagnon: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
advanceDNA:
How did we get here....
Where facts are ignored...
Lies become truth...
Where minority data suddenly becomes the significant factor..

tolerance
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Thazard(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
HornyTave:
When will the West and LGBTQ+ community include polygamist like myself in their activism?

grin
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Tess24: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
SensualMan1:
They are humans and should be treated as humans. They have rights that should be respected as well.

Sorry to ask.. Which of the right... Right of mistaken identity... Why don't you do that here in Najia.... I pray your child would never grow up to tell you this

1 Like

Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by CHoccolaTE: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
lexy2014:

Check out Dr. Jordan Peterson on YouTube. A Canadian professor who they tried bullying and tried forcing him out of work because of his stance against homosexuality.

Will do. Thanks
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by CHoccolaTE: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Nonsense! This gender thing is only going to make the majority of them suffer needlessly. The other day, a lady's tyre got deflated along Disney land resort Road in LA. My brother pulled over to assist her and she said to him rudely...I'd get it fixed myself. We spent good time where we went to. On our way back, we still met her struggling to get it done. Maybe the problem was even more than a deflated tyre. We just wound down and said...hey, hope you get it fixed soon okay.. and drove off.

Mehhnn, comon shurrup, you know know this shit never happened
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Flamemignon1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
emae009:
smh... why do people that feels their rights are infringed, do the same thing to others just to feel included? The Hypocrisy.

If you're "they"... then be they
you don't have to force everybody to use pronoun to feel better for yourself. There's counseling for low self esteem
This is just payback for years and years of marginalization. Now y'all know what oppression feels like because y'all basked on the privilege and enjoyed it. I support this 100%, they should continue
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Flamemignon1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I don't get the essence of this story, it's either you assumed she wanted to get it fixed because you thought her weak but let me ask.... Would your brother have gotten out of the car if it were a man in distress?
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Mayeldah(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
This is what happens when people are well fed and are not anxious of what to eat tomorrow.

Give them Buhari, in 5 years most people in UK will be striving to eat 2 times a day that they won't remember LGBTQ and all these gayish nonsense.
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Flamemignon1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
tnerro1:
Can you imagine, straight people should be the ones bullying this alphabet people but it is the other way around
Lol.... Mad you straight people don't hold the power of oppression anymore?
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Flamemignon1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
jaxxy:
Utter rubbish. Always demanding this and that without regards for others.
Dude, its easy peasy.... Respect what people want you to call them, there.... Done

I'm sure you have names people called you but you hate and told them you don't like it. You don't have to support anything, just respect their pronouns
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by sevenhundred(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Fools
The reason I hate these LGBTQ idiots is how they want to force their mental disability down everyone's throats.

Must we join in your foolishness? The other day, one attention-seeking low-self esteem footballer that will never make it to CAF Champions League sef came out as gay as if Beckham, Ronaldo & co ever came out as straight.

Now these mentally disabled fools want to change Biology & English language of centuries just because they've failed as humans.

If you want to be foolish, be foolish in your house. Don't bring it outside to force others.
just like others stupid religion!!!! Must you force people to accept your ideology?

2 Likes

Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Dude, its easy peasy.... Respect what people want you to call them, there.... Done

I'm sure you have names people called you but you hate and told them you don't like it. You don't have to support anything, just respect their pronouns

So if u say I should call u a king I should call u a king?? Or call u a dog I should call u a dog? Even tho ure not a dog??

I don’t have time for trash that makes no sense.
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Flamemignon1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
jaxxy:

So if u say I should call u a king I should call u a king?? Or call u a dog I should call u a dog? Even tho ure not a dog??

I don’t have time for trash that makes no sense.
It's valid so I don't see the problem, you can even laugh at the person but just do it. Tolerance is key
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by tnerro1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Lol.... Mad you straight people don't hold the power of oppression anymore?

Hahaha, we know they are an insignificant par of the population. Without as straight people, the world would go extinct. You should be thankful every wakeful day of yours grin

1 Like

Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Flamemignon1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
tnerro1:

Hahaha, we know they are an insignificant par of the population. Without as straight people, the world would go extinct. You should be thankful every wakeful day of yours grin
Exactly but the comment I responded to os having doubts since they don't hold the power no more
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by tnerro1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Exactly but the comment I responded to os having doubts since they don't hold the power no more

Yeah, but a wise man in the game of thrones once said “ a lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of a sheep”

We are the lion, they are the sheep
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Flamemignon1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
tnerro1:

Yeah, but a wise man in the game of thrones once said “ a lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of a sheep”

We are the lion, they are the sheep
And yet, a hundred ticks will take down the lion by just attaching themselves to the main.
You never know how the oppressed feel until you go through it yourself
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by jaxxy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Flamemignon1:

It's valid so I don't see the problem, you can even laugh at the person but just do it. Tolerance is key

Nobody has to be forced to do anything don’t u get it? Everybody has the right to belief and association.

U believe ur a dog fine bt u can’t force me to believe that or call u that if I don’t want to. At best u can ignore me since i cant force u to respond either or cant u?

We don’t have to get along if we can’t. And in work space u can’t demand anything that will disrupt the job at hand because of a personal choice issue.

Ur rights end where other people’s rights begin.
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Eriokanmi: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I don't get the essence of this story, it's either you assumed she wanted to get it fixed because you thought her weak but let me ask.... Would your brother have gotten out of the car if it were a man in distress?
Sure. We don't discriminate based on gender, male or female, it doesn't matter. It happened during summer and if you've been to LA during summer, you'd prefer to always be in shots and light singlet...to describe the extremity of the heat. This woman was sweating profusely and looking helpless but the response we got just for feeling concerned and trying to help was bizarre
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by ninocia18(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Why is she denying it now. That's my anger. This people are bold about their beliefs. They deny truth and have chosen abomination. You that stands for the truth, be bold na. You stand for the truth, deny am, come resign on top am. Where are believers who will look at darkness and call it what it is no matter what it will cost? As darkness moves like a lion, real lions should rise up and as light shine and put darkness in its place.

1 Like

Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by emae009(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
Flamemignon1:

This is just payback for years and years of marginalization. Now y'all know what oppression feels like because y'all basked on the privilege and enjoyed it. I support this 100%, they should continue

you support what exactly??
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Caseless: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Fools
The reason I hate these LGBTQ idiots is how they want to force their mental disability down everyone's throats.

Must we join in your foolishness? The other day, one attention-seeking low-self esteem footballer that will never make it to CAF Champions League sef came out as gay as if Beckham, Ronaldo & co ever came out as straight.

Now these mentally disabled fools want to change Biology & English language of centuries just because they've failed as humans.

If you want to be foolish, be foolish in your house. Don't bring it outside to force others.
America succeeded in empowering this LGBTQ people simply to displease God; whatever religion stands against, they promote.

This LGBTQ people are known for self-victimization. They're constantly looking for anything that carries their name so they can call for cancelation or bully people. Same thing they did to one of their own who's a strong fan of Dave Chappelle. They made her to commit suicide.

That's why Dave Chappelle said gender is a fact and the over-sensitive community went up in arms to get his head.

Who's that footballer?

1 Like

Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by teefleek: 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
advanceDNA:
How did we get here....
Lies become truth...

Life is all a game right now and they tag it cruise.

Right is the new wrong, abnormal is the new normal, bad is the new good, illegal is the new legal, immoral is the new moral, unnatural is the new natural, lie is the new truth and black is the new white.

In all honesty, no one cares about facts and it's so saddening.

Quite a time to be alive
Pheww!
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by lawbabs: 5:01am On Oct 31, 2021
advanceDNA:
How did we get here....
Lies become truth...

The age of time is winding up..
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by EagleNest(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2021
The reality is that too much of everything is bad. How much more can the world adjust to accommodate everyone's cravings and rights? How can you rubbish biological facts with psychological arguments, that's weird to me.
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Automolite: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2021
Bayoibee:

Better ask o because you might just be surprised at the end. I’ve seen a trans surgery video where they cut off a mans penis plus balls and turned that space to a vagina. I fear white people chai, now they’re even adding breast too. Soon some groups will come out and say they want to legalize marrying their pets
Organ Reassignment surgery..
Sometimes you wonder if all this knowledge is not from the pit of hell. undecided
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by authority2006(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2021
advanceDNA:
How did we get here....
Lies become truth...

Now, their greatest weapon is blackmail, just like feminists
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by authority2006(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2021
SensualMan1:
They are humans and should be treated as humans. They have rights which should be respected as well.

They're respected already. They should just stop causing uproar, blackmailing and disruption and confusion
Re: Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun by Flamemignon1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
emae009:

you support what exactly??
The bullying by the students

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) / Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? / Annual Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Quiz Competition (scholarship)- 2nd Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.