Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,163 members, 7,887,388 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:06 AM

Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) (70066 Views)

Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative / Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Amaizu(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:
In as much as the guy is corrupt, he's still invaluable in fighting crime. I wish he has learnt to be clean and be stainless from now henceforth
What happens to the fact that a crime was committed?. He used to bring criminals to justice , right , he would be treated according to the standard he used .

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Allen Oyeama is also free
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Was that a script being acted without us knowing?
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
Racoon:
Yeah! Hausa-fulanis corruption are never corruption under this failed corrupt government.

North is North. We are not fools like u always indulging in ethnic profiling of people from ur region. Abba Kyari is neither Hausa nor Fulani, he is Kanuri!

This is huge win for Nigeria.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Racoon:
Yeah! Hausa-fulanis corruption are never corruption under this failed corrupt government.

The question will be who Cleared him. If true.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Congratulations to him, everything is now open
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by udomas(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dialpad:
No wonder they call this country a jungle. One thing is certain, when the US government have a need for him, there would be no where to hide

US this, US that... Although I'm not in support of not bringing anyone to book irrespective of where he or she comes from if guilty of whatever crime committed. But just get it clear into your head, Nigeria is a sovereign nation. US can't just jet in and pickup anyone without following diplomatic process.
They're still thousands of corrupt Americans across the globe. American citizens ain't exceptional when it comes to crime too!
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
AntiBMC:
Who vindicated him? Cause we heard how Malami was pressuring Hushpuppi to clear his name.

This is someone that the FBI has investigated. The pictures, the phone call records are there. But somehow, the incompetent Fulani terr0rist govt has deemed him innocent. Tueh! Terrorists.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/26/hushpuppi-scandal-police-authorities-under-pressure-buhari’s-minister-malami-others-clear

mentally inferior slave. To hail with FBI, Bleep US. America has committed the greatest crime on humanity ever in the world but they're always vindicating themselves, u slaves praise the idiot wicked US.
WThis is a big win for a sovereign nation like Nigeria.
When ICC wanted to prosecute George Bush from the crimes he committed in Iraq, US refused to sign the pact that necessitate trying their leaders at Hague. Bleep FBI!
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
IPOB own don kpeme! Abba Kyari oko awom IPOB terrorists. Kaabo!! Na u be de man. While you were away, awon IPOB terrorists had a field day including here on Nairaland. Abeg help us speak to them d language dey understand.

Hahahaha
That is why IPOB hate him so much... Abba Kyari na real Jack Bauer.

He speaks the language of IPOB fluently even more than them
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Dialpad: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Get this right ... this one is not diplomatic process, it is a criminal proceeding.

We have mouth in this country... wait till reality sets in

udomas:

US this, US that... Although I'm not in support of not bringing anyone to book irrespective of where he or she comes from if guilty of whatever crime committed. But just get it clear into your head, Nigeria is a sovereign nation. US can't just jet in and pickup anyone without following diplomatic process.
They're still thousands of corrupt Americans across the globe. American citizens ain't exceptional when it comes to crime too!
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hushpuppi: Kyari not reinstated —Police sources

October 30, 2021

Contrary to speculations, the police authorities have not recalled the erstwhile Commander of the Intelligence Response Team, Abba Kyari, who has been on suspension since July 31, following his indictment by the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
There had been reports that Kyari had been secretly recalled by the Inspector-General of Police, Usman Baba. But police sources confirmed that the deputy commissioner of police is still on suspension.
Kyari had been under investigation for allegedly fraternising with a suspected Internet fraudster, Abbas Ramon, commonly known as Hushpuppi.
The FBI alleged that Kyari connived with Hushpuppi to defraud a Qatari businessman of $1.1 million.
While speaking with State House correspondent in Abuja, on Thursday, the IGP said Kyari had been queried, adding that the police were working closely with the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and the Attorney General of the Federation to discharge the appropriate sanction on Kyari.
He also explained that the panel constituted to investigate the case had submitted its report to the SGF, Boss Mustapha, for vetting and advice on the findings.
According to him, the police had only recently received feedback from the SGF and were contemplating their next step.
The IG said, “I have not received any extradition request formally. But I have read from other places that there was an extradition request. I’ve not seen it and that is one.
“Two, when this issue of Kyari started, we took our own action by constituting a panel to look at the allegations that were made against the senior officer.
“The allegations were based on fraternising with Hushpuppi and even receiving some series of instructions on extrajudicial torture and so on. We looked into all these allegations via the committee that was set up by the DIG and we submitted our report to the SGF on the findings of our investigation.
“We just received the legal advice from the office of the Attorney General on what to do next in terms of asking the officer to account for what we have gathered in the course of our investigation.”
The force spokesman, Frank Mba, could not be reached for comment on Saturday.

Punch Newspapers
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Well call it ipob fools.. but mark my word as I speak to you today fulanis are relocating to southeast. The level of genocide that will happen in southeast next year then u will realize that North is not your friend and will never be.
Okay
We're watching
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
niggadee:
Northerner can get away with anything compare to other region jihad mudafucka controlled everything in nigeria

Olodo.. tribalism kee you dia

Is criminal Allen Oyeama of Air Peace airline a northerner?

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by afrika(f): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
What has a beginning would one day have its end. One day buari government would end and the old one goes bed ridden. Stories that touch the heart. Voila... Another phase
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
oilyngbati:
God bless evangelist Abba Kyari, the only terror to Ipob terrorists.

Please, you’re needed in SE ASAP!

Are you for real? Why SE?
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
I won't believe this until I see the man in police uniform.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
Abba Kyari speaking the language that IPOB understand

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
Coronabirus:
mentally inferior slave. To hail with FBI, Bleep US. America has committed the greatest crime on humanity ever in the world but they're always vindicating themselves, u slaves praise the idiot wicked US.
WThis is a big win for a sovereign nation like Nigeria.
When ICC wanted to prosecute George Bush from the crimes he committed in Iraq, US refused to sign the pact that necessitate trying their leaders at Hague. Bleep FBI!

I'd rather not argue with a cow, whose brain is nothing but a gooey m£ss of maggot po0p. So I'd just burst ur bubble by leaving the link for you. Maybe u would dumbly find ur way to the thread like u found ur way to my mention. I'm done reading/replying ur trash.

https://www.nairaland.com/6828087/hushpuppi-kyari-not-reinstated-punch#107202918
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by puzzlegate(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
udele1:
Terror of IPOB
what brought IPOB into this matter now ? This makes me know that majority of the people who comment here are ,,Touts. Miscreants every where. Sincerely Nigeria is not well o honestly !
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
nairaman66:

These people from the north are nothing but chronic hypocrites who pride themselves in astronomical corruption that has taken Nigeria back to the stone ages of slavery.

They only use religion to cover their stinking stench of hatred, nepotism, bigotry and extreme extremism!

Your brain is paining you.

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:
In as much as the guy is corrupt, he's still invaluable in fighting crime. I wish he has learnt to be clean and be stainless from now henceforth

I believe he is not yet reinstated. This post is just seeking for a public opinion before the decision is taken. This is the method used foe Arotile's murder.

You said he is invaluable in fighting crime. 99% of SARS victims cannot come out to reveal their ordeal when he was the head of SARS at Lagos. IRT under him is just SARS under IG office as compared to the one under Lagos State Command.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
numericalguy:

Your brain is paining you.

Northerners so far have shown to be leeches sucking off growth of the entity called Nigeria. If you call Onyema a criminal, what would you call Dangote?

Northerners are common criminals who hid behind religion to perpetrate their acts!
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:

What nonsense are you talking about please

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by emmasege: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Hello Sir, he has to pay for his crime if he's guilty.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by donnie(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Vindicated by fellow thieves. angry
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Joker25: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Now u know why this gunment are buying fighting jets and armor tanks

These coming days is gonna be tricky here in the south east
If u are an igbo man be on Guard cause bubu no get joy for where we dey oo
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by discusant: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
NasirudeenOla:
Wild jubilation as Nigerian super Corp Abba Kyari resume work after vindicated ~ Matters Arising

Demola Of Lagos @OmoGbajaBia: "This is a huge win for Nigeria. May our enemies never prevail."

OTUNBA 1 @ManLikelcey: "JUST IN: The Inspector General Of Police has lifted Abba Kyari's suspension after investigation over alleged ties with hushpuppi, he's set to resume duty."

You are your own enemies.
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
Who Reinstated him?.. Idiots
Y’all can keep testing the water
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by wingmanIII: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dhury:
I'm Happy More than the day I had ikonso dead news .see what await IPOB

You are unable to write a correct sentence in English. Go back to primary 2, that's your level at the moment. Fucking half literate!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.