Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,132 members, 7,928,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:27 PM

Bbnaija: Omashola's Mum Calls Out Ike For Posting Her Son In A Raggedy Condition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Omashola's Mum Calls Out Ike For Posting Her Son In A Raggedy Condition (1254 Views)

Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) / Khafi Poses With Omashola's Mum And Sister After BBNaija Eviction In Warri / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Omashola's Mum Calls Out Ike For Posting Her Son In A Raggedy Condition by onyi25(f): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2021
BBNaija: Omashola's Mum Calls Out Ike For Posting Her Son In A Raggedy Condition, Plans To F!ght His Parents (Video)

The mother of Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem star, Omashola, has called out his colleague, Ike Onyema, for posting the video of her son in that terrible condition few days ago.

Recall Omashola sparked reactions after a video of him looking like a mad man in the middle of the street hit the internet through Ike Onyema who shared it on his Instagram page.

The disturbing video comes a few days after Omoshola, in a post shared on his Instagram page, cried out to fans that he is lonely and depressed.

This got Netizens worried especially after Ike disclosed that all attempts to reach Omashola had proven abortive.
Omashola eventually emerged and appreciated all those who checked up on him while admitting to having been dealing with some deep issues.

In line with the latest development, Omashola's mum has called out Ike for posting the viral video.

She claimed Ike had a bad intention for posting his son’s video in such terrible conditions. 

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/10/bbnaija-omasholas-mum-calls-out-ike-for.html

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola's Mum Calls Out Ike For Posting Her Son In A Raggedy Condition by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Mama wants to trend.lol
Re: Bbnaija: Omashola's Mum Calls Out Ike For Posting Her Son In A Raggedy Condition by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mama wants to trend.lol
She's right. Not everything you put out there. Snapping pics of him claiming you want to reach out is clout chasing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola's Mum Calls Out Ike For Posting Her Son In A Raggedy Condition by mariahAngel(f): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mama wants to trend.lol

Not really.
Any mother would fight for her child.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola's Mum Calls Out Ike For Posting Her Son In A Raggedy Condition by sammybest889(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Una c wati I de talk ...... I predicted something like dis on my last comments... BT trust nairalander,they went ahead start mentioning me (now e no de happened)

From d first day I saw d picture I knew dis one want 2 trend (and nothing more)

I have said this b4 and I will say it again celebrity this days has nothing 2 offer Dan to creat one mumu trend DAT will engage their fans and keyboards warriors to start deliberating on it like say na deir family problems

Now c,dis one u never hear from person u call ur friend,yet no attempt to look out for him...d first tin 2 do na d pictures wey u c with,on rags u quickly upload..... (And u call ur self friends..abeg were are we going self in dis world)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola's Mum Calls Out Ike For Posting Her Son In A Raggedy Condition by Kobicove(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Na dem sabi undecided

Yeyebrities will do anything for attention!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Omashola's Mum Calls Out Ike For Posting Her Son In A Raggedy Condition by SportsHD: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
sammybest889:
Una c wati I de talk ...... I predicted something like dis on my last comments... BT trust nairalander,they went ahead start mentioning me (now e no de happened)

From d first day I saw d picture I knew dis one want 2 trend (and nothing more)

I have said this b4 and I will say it again celebrity this days has nothing 2 offer Dan to creat one mumu trend DAT will engage their fans and keyboards warriors to start deliberating on it like say na deir family problems

Now c,dis one u never hear from person u call ur friend,yet no attempt to look out for him...d first tin 2 do na d pictures wey u c with,on rags u quickly upload..... (And u call ur self friends..abeg were are we going self in dis world)
Na clout all of them dey chase. Bunch of beaches.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Michael Shares Another Romantical Moment With Jackyb (photos+video) / WATCH: Moment Wizkid Stopped Bella Shmurda From Ruining His O2 Show / Comedian Udeme Biography, Net Worth, Date Of Birth, Real Name, Girlgriend, Comed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.