Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,863 members, 7,952,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses (9053 Views)

Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC / INEC Urges Nigerians To Pick Up Pvcs, Says Votes Will Count / Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Alex on the beat.

This Maduka can buy part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by femiasaolu2014: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
davodyguy:

Courtesy Alex Nwankwo

We will be here when AlexReports (Nairaland INEC Chairman) will present Maduka with his certificate of return.

Another Orubebe-type situation is in the making.

Just watch and see. The man will milk Maduka until nothing will be left.

1 Like

Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by Shellsploit: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ohaksy:
This is wrong.... Catholic Priests and Organizations are not suppose to take part in politics or adopt a politician under the umbrella of CYON or a Parish. The CBCN had stated this in the last presidential election.

The matter just tire me...
Imagine, one catholic church parish in otuocha, Anambra used the church building for political campaign about 3 weeks ago. Only God knows how much the parish priest collected.
Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ogun kill u there!

Criminal bastard! angry
Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by drobix(m): 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
AlexReports:
Nice

Some people have cashed out
Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by BluntCrazeMan: 2:39am On Oct 31, 2021
AlexReports:
Nice
A vote for Maduka will definitely not count.
It would be drowned as usual after the numbers from the “hand-written results” would start pouring in.
Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by jditimiya(m): 6:48am On Oct 31, 2021
If any sensible person go use him heart and mind ontop CYON go fail like student way no read go write exam. Those youth most of them no get voters card or political will to support any candidate, they are after what they will eat and close mouth. But if CWO support you, my guy your victory is close to you.

1 Like

Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by arthurwillia(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2021
I thought he was disqualified after his deputy left
Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by Cabonylewis(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2021
ANAMBRA IS APGA APGA IS ANAMBRA
Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2021
AlexReports:
Anambra Guber: "Votes For Me Will Count", As Catholic Youth Organization Endorse Maduka

Dr. Godwin Maduka, the governorship candidate of the Accord party in the Anambra guber election, has assured voters the that any vote cast for him during the elections will count.

He noted that gone are the days votes of voters during elections are hijacked by desperate and power hungry politicians, noting, that era is gone for good.

Speaking to Catholic Youth Organization of Nigeria, Archdiocese of Onitsha today 30th October 2021 as part of wide consultations and campaign ahead of the election, Maduka, who has been rated among the frontline candidates in the election, said any vote cast for him will be protected.

“A vote for Maduka is a vote for victory. Be rest assured that your votes for me will be protected” he told the gathering amidst cheers from the youth crowd who pledged support to his aspiration.

The very excited youths led by the President General, Hon. Vincent Akuewulu (JP) also presented an award of excellence to the Accord Candidate to mark their recent silver Jubilee celebration while applauding him for his giant strides in his Hometown Umuchukwu in particular and Anambra in general.

Maduka is the only governorship candidate in the forthcoming election, who had travelled the nooks and crannies of Anambra state including the 326 wards across the State.

Despite the multitude of candidates taking part in the Governorship election, Maduka of the Accord party has been rated among the leading candidates who stand a chance to clinch victory in the race to Agu Awka.

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/10/anambra-guber-votes-for-me-will-count.html
This man campaign more than the other candidates. I wished PDP have given the ticket
Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2021
Ohaksy:
This is wrong.... Catholic Priests and Organizations are not suppose to take part in politics or adopt a politician under the umbrella of CYON or a Parish. The CBCN had stated this in the last presidential election.
Improper reportage
Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by Method147(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Alex my man abeg make una deliver this man, make him money no waste for nothing
Re: Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses by fowlyansh181(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
crackhouse:
You guys should stop deceiving this man...
you saw it earlier

(1) (2) (Reply)

CJN Approves Live Transmission Of Supreme Court Judgment Presidential Election / The Federal Govt Has Not Paid Federal Workers June Salary / APC To Fayose: You Can’t Escape Scrutiny In Bailout Disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.