Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. (43343 Views)

I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Kajaard: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
April4th:

Bring them to me, I want them since the father doesn’t recognize God’s blessings.

Wow, are you really serious about taking the kids in? That's really nice. If you are really serious and the op confirms that you are, I will chip in something financially from time to time to ease your burden.

cc: Homellyy

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by AfroKnight: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Foodqueen:
Suffer go loooonnnng for u.

U go call, u go tire.

U go beg for attention, u go tire.

U go fight yourself, thinking u are fighting him or his choosen wife, u go tire.

U go wish am badluck, u go tire.

It doesn't get easier.

Na wa o. Calm down.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Ladycewhy(f): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
I know of someone who has been through a lot looking for a child of her own.So the last thing I will advise anyone is get rid of a pregnancy.

Go and find his family and inform them. This is 2021 that a person will be denying pregnancy. If he still has parents go to his parent's house. If he is an adult, inform your people about it let them take you to his house. And let them warn him that if anything happens to you or the twins he will pay for it.

Many people are looking for children, don't do anything to harm those children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Lovenorth: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
I’m a single lady and I just found out that I’m pregnant with twins but the father doesn’t want them. I don’t know what to do.
Maintain the status quo
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Hamiltonii: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
I’m a single lady and I just found out that I’m pregnant with twins but the father doesn’t want them. I don’t know what to do.

Did you call us or at least show us your video while you were fúckinh?

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Sirqt5(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mercychen:
You guys should stop opening legs up and down anyhow na? Chai!

Ok. Now the man has rejected the pregnancy, you're going to bring those innocent souls into the world to suffer...

What will it take this generation to abstain till marriage because apart from the spiritual implications, the physical implications are even more devastating and most times irreparable.
Simple chastity has become a herculean task for this generation.

Just go get a job and start saving ahead for when you'll deliver because times are hard and you can't afford to be a burden to anyone. Even the one responsible has dodged you because he knows what it entails.

Go get a job!
41 year old used up evening newspaper, will u keep quiet?!!! u dey form holy upandan when u no be virgin . from ur several other monikers u don delete we know u are not a virgin but u come dey form virgin on this one to trap an innocent man . old hypocrite like u dey talk, chei!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by NELLY1990: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Make sure you keep them healthy and alive. They are a blessing.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Nwokenta(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
What a blessing in disguise
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Alaganature09(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:

He probably don't want the twins maybe he found out you weren't sincere with him from day 1
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by destinychidi: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
dnt abort dear
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Ibkinter(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
I'll be more than happy to take all three, i e plys you
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Cloud007: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
He will get to like them later.... Hope you have heard
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Berankis: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
What me I am looking for... Someone is rejecting.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by ramaju: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bola146:
You have made the mistake already, just go back to your parents house or hide somewhere. Please don't ever make any mistake of aborting the pregnancy please.
one bottle of Andre Rose and isi ewu for you.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jashub:
A new account with a new moniker was created for the purpose of seeking attention . Na wah for joblessness
Hahahhahahaha How do you uncovered our secret or God!!
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by origima: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2021

Please I need you with the unborn babies right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Champneys: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:

Ok.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by FvckAllMods: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
It's all your decision now dear, you're on your own.
Homellyy:
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Justbehave(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

You don’t know what to do? Sweetheart, what you have to do is to have them of course. You're having TWINS! Omg!
And their father has no choice but to want them if he doesn’t want to be more unfortunate in life than he already is.
May God and nature not punish him!
Have you asked her why he doesn't want them before Chineke n'akpo the man oku?

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by ivolt: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Its obvious you've not a mother to ask a first time preggy lady with 2 fetus to go get a job. You simply lack empathy
Pregnancy isn't an excuse for laziness!

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Mallamsaka(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
APCNig:

Why you come carry another person matter for head?
i wont blame you sha , ur name is failure, them buhari fellow.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by destinychidi: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
APCNig:

Let her abort and delete herself nah. Nigeria's population is too high.
u r very wicked

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Blacknote: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:

The economy dey choke, and you're getting pregnant not just one but twins, you better abort the pregnancy don't add to your stress and that of the innocent man you want to hang it on.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Lexusgs430: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:

You NEVER heard of condoms......... wink

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by capnies: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD IS FOR OUR OWN GOOD
GODS COMMANDMENTS DOESN'T APPLY IN HEAVEN, IT IS TO ENABLE US LIVE A SANER LIFE HERE; EVERY SIN HAS ITS CONSEQUENCE BARE YOURS. IT STARTS FROM LUST TO FORNICATION FROM FORNICATION TO MURDER AS IN ABORTION.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Chummynoni(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jashub:
A new account with a new moniker was created for the purpose of seeking attention . Na wah for joblessness
if she use her main moniker, some idiots would use it against her. It is for privacy purpose

3 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by mechanics(m): 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hmmmm, you shouldn't have open your legs for him, you have no choice than keeping the babies, because doing otherwise might be disastrous.
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by barcaboi(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
Na to adopt them all o; I love kids
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by Tmcruise(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
na person wey i go impregnate n reject it i dey find lk dis grin
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by alizma: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
Do you want to keep the pregnancy, if yes, in which state are you?
Re: I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. by olawaley12(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Homellyy:
you know what sweetheart. Don't you dare kill innocent kids. They're blessings in disguise, God will guide you in this maternity journey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.