Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,339 members, 7,974,432 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria (904 Views)

My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria by HardMirror(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
some days ago, a friend of mine told me his story and how he lost his mum some 7 years ago.
His mum was the breadwinner of the family.
While returning from one of her business trips, she had an accident just a few minutes to her destination. everyone in involved died. she survived only to later die in the hospital.
When he went to see her corpse, there was tears on her eyes, down her cheeks. the doctor said she died crying and kept saying who would take care of her children....

lets use these opportunity to remember those who lost their lives while trying to make things better for themselves and their loved ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
cry
Re: A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria by CAPSLOCKED: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE CLOSE TO ME AT THIS MOMENT, BUT FOR ALMOST HALF A DECADE THERE'S NO DAY THAT I DON'T WITNESS VICTIMS ON EMERGENCY TRIPS TO THIS HOSPITAL NEAR MY HOUSE. CAN'T STOP IMAGINING THEIR SITUATIONS AND THINKING ABOUT THEIR FAMILIES.

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria by GboyegaD(m): 4:15am On Nov 06, 2021
To two friends: Abigael Otemolu (2010) and Uchechukwu Okeke (2016). Your thoughts and the memory we shared still linger in my heart along with others who have departed and yet their memories live on. May God continue to rest your soul and comfort those you left behind.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria by Foodqueen(f): 5:25am On Nov 06, 2021
To my cousin- okhen uwagbale.
Had an accident on her way from ibadan.she was just recruited into the police force.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria by debbydams(f): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
cry
Re: A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria by sageb: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
HardMirror:
some days ago, a friend of mine told me his story and how he lost his mum some 7 years ago.
His mum was the breadwinner of the family.
While returning from one of her business trips, she had an accident just a few minutes to her destination. everyone in involved died. she survived only to later die in the hospital.
When he went to see her corpse, there was tears on her eyes, down her cheeks. the doctor said she died crying and kept saying who would take care of her children....

lets use these opportunity to remember those who lost their lives while trying to make things better for themselves and their loved ones.

Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
The drinks brings back the memories,the memories bring back, the memories bring back you.

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria by Sonnobax15(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
embarassed
Rip to Bros Roland...we used to refer to him as senior man....Had an accident Early this year embarassed. Whenever I remember him,tears just keep dripping out of my eye.....

Rip Roland..
Re: A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria by Lamanii22(f): 3:33am On Nov 07, 2021
Foodqueen:
To my cousin- okhen uwagbale.
Had an accident on her way from ibadan.she was just recruited into the police force.

Awwwwn... So sad.
Re: A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria by Lamanii22(f): 3:36am On Nov 07, 2021
I remembered my neighbor... Uncle Micheal... Such a sweet soul... Had an accident, his body was laid on our street... Cold shivers down my spine... I was probably eight years old, I could still remember how black his body was, almost unrecognizable.... That was the first time I knew what death was.... Keep resting peacefully uncle Micheal....

He was a vulcanizer on our street... A classy one...
Re: A Tribute To Loved Ones We Have Lost To Road Accidents In Nigeria by HardMirror(m): 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Like the wind, so shall we all pass away. We must remember those we have lost that we may live meaningful lives that would touch those left when we also leave.
Rest on our departed ones.

(1) (Reply)

Full Set Of L Shape Chair For Sale In Osogbo / Who Go Save Me From Disgrace Tomorrow,, I Really Need Help / I'm Really Running Out Of Ideas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.