Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,552 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. (1123 Views)

Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by bigpriik: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
If anyone deliberately joins a organisation or association be it cult,army, militia etc knowing fully well the risk involved that means the person has made up his or her mind to face the consequences without regret,If things go south the person will gladly accept his or her fate it's a decision,so i doubt if any Esn member regrets being captured or shot after joining such organisation.

Secondly wether you believe it or not southern Nigeria is already at war with the north, just that the others southerners are too cowardly and delusion to realise that the Nigeria they know at the moment is quite different from the Nigeria they know 59 years ago,you might think is just an igbo and Fulani fight,but it is not it is a fight for the entire south just that igbos are fighting their own alone, while others are watching ignorantly mark my words this war will get to everyone in less than a decade,did you see the Fulanis disguising as ESN killed in the east yesterday? Bokoharam is already in the south and ESN/ipob is our last hope.

This is war people will die,people will be captured. Esn will kill army, army will kil ESN fire for fire man one man must fall,but who wins the war will laugh last last.

Peace to you all..

8 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by okeyglm: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
okwu nkasi obi, go provide good weapons for ESN, stop using their money to buy fendi wears.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by meccuno: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
[s]
bigpriik:
If anyone deliberately joins a organisation or association be it cult,army, militia etc knowing fully well the risk involved that means the person has made up his or her mind to face the consequences without regret,If things go south the person will gladly accept his or her fate it's a decision,so i doubt if any Esn member regrets being captured or shot after joining such organisation.

Secondly wether you believe it or not southern Nigeria is already at war with the north, just that the others southerners are too cowardly and delusion to realise that the Nigeria they know at the moment is quite different from the Nigeria they know 59 years ago,you might think is just an igbo and Fulani fight,but it is not it is a fight for the entire south just that igbos are fighting their own alone, while others are watching ignorantly mark my words this war will get to everyone in less than a decade,did you see the Fulanis disguising as ESN killed in the east yesterday? Bokoharam is already in the south and ESN/ipob is our last hope.

This is war people will die,people will be captured. Esn will kill army, army will kil ESN fire for fire man one man must fall,but who wins the war will laugh last last.

Peace to you all..

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by bigpriik: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
okeyglm:
okwu nkasi obi, go provide good weapons for ESN, stop using their money to buy fendi wears.

Anybody on earth can speak Igbo,even Chinese can speak Igbo but that doesn't make you Igbo,mr man we are ready for you and your Futa jalon brothers you are a nobody just a nairaland noisemaker.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by okeyglm: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
bigpriik:

Anybody on earth can speak Igbo,even Chinese can speak Igbo but that doesn't make you Igbo,mr man we are ready for you and your Futa jalon brothers you are a nobody just a nairaland noisemaker.
ipnk your only strength is in social media propaganda. if I am not Igbo then ur efulufu ezi ofia. KANU is ibibio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by Emergingnation(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
okeyglm:
[s]okwu nkasi obi, go provide good weapons for ESN, stop using their money to buy fendi wears. [/s]
Cowardice imposter, stop using Google translation to perpetrate falsehood...

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by okeyglm: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
ipnk media propagandist. I will sell you in Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by Emergingnation(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
okeyglm:
ipnk media propagandist. I will sell you in Igbo
Udele1 face your Backwards region, you can never be Igbo even in your next life...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by okeyglm: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
Udele1 face your Backwards region, you can never be Igbo even in your next life...
from juliusmalema to udele1, you're lost already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by bigpriik: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2021
Emergingnation:

Leave the fool alone.

If only other southerners understand what is going on they would quickly take up arms and dissolve this union sharparly,

In the south we are living a liberal and westernized lifestyle, Women are allowed to dress almost half nakked women without question women are become free and feminist which the northerners do not allow,people are less religious in the south,this is the pain of this jihadists they see the southerners as babarians and unbelievers including the Yoloba Muslims, whose ladies wear hijabs to clubs and twerk with hijab they believe it is their obligation to deal with southerners to please their so called Allah but our Mumu southern brothers don't know this,i pray it's not too late..
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by Emergingnation(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
okeyglm:
You're udele1 face your Backwards Fulani region.... Chronic unity beggar..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by slimghost(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
These IPOB urchins have invaded Nairaland. Will you low lifers please stop littering this place with your slow vacuous threads?.
The MODS should do something urgent about this please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by bigpriik: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
slimghost:
These IPOB urchins have invaded Nairaland. Will you low lifers please stop littering this place with your slow vacuous threads?.
The MODS should do something urgent about this please.

A pained Fulani bigot speaking,we will keep speaking the truth for all to know,your invaded prisons in Oyo few days ago,you are in the southeast disguising as ESN killing innocent Igbos,you are in the middlebelt slaughter ING tivi and idomas people only you...
We are wiser now .
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by slimghost(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
bigpriik:

A pained Fulani bigot speaking,we will keep speaking the truth for all to know,your invaded prisons in Oyo few days ago,you are in the southeast disguising as ESN killing innocent Igbos,you are in the middlebelt slaughter ING tivi and idomas people only you...
We are wiser now .

Ok. Just go back to your state and leave my Anambra alone. Ndi uchu!
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by DOTian: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2021
From the look of things, this whole forced "insurgency" is still at it's infancy. Lots of you are clowning and taking shots at IPOB because the Nigerian Army is brutally mowing down everything in sight. Fact of the matter is that the more monied igbos, who could play a very decisive role in bankrolling a more sophisticated engagement with the Nigerian forces, are not yet into this. But that may all change as 2023 nears and Buhari doubles down on his fulani imperialism. Buhari somehow thinks he can use force and the spilling of blood to cow 50 million people into accepting Fulani domination. That won't fly. Time has changed! People have seen the uselessness of "surrender" and are ready to end injustice once and for all..

The Nigerian Army is struggling with some rag tag units of fighters without enough AK pistol 47s nor training. They're driving violently around Eastern villages like RUF soldiers in Sierra Leone, maiming, killing and desecrating the whole igboland with blood. Yet, there is another angle to it; seeing so much blood recently, folks are starting to get used to it and in the process getting toughened up.. This whole thing can change dramatically with the introduction of say snipers, machine guns, anti tank mines and simple RPGs. This whole thing can get messier if not quickly solved in a respectful way... Buhari should get down from his high horse and understand that no amount of intimidation will squash a genuine uprising against persecution. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by tsdarkside(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
DOTian:
From the look of things, this whole forced "insurgency" is still at it's infancy. Lots of you are clowning and taking shots at IPOB because the Nigerian Army is brutally mowing down everything in sight. Fact of the matter is that the more monied igbos, who could play a very decisive role in bankrolling a more sophisticated engagement with the Nigerian forces, are not yet into this. But that may all change as 2023 nears and Buhari doubles down on his fulani imperialism. Buhari somehow thinks he can use force and the spilling of blood to cow 50 million people into accepting Fulani domination. That won't fly. Time has changed! People have seen the uselessness of "surrender" and are ready to end injustice once and for all..

The Nigerian Army is struggling with some rag tag units of fighters without enough AK pistol 47s nor training. They're driving violently around Eastern villages like RUF soldiers in Sierra Leone, maiming, killing and desecrating the whole igboland with blood. Yet, there is another angle to it; seeing so much blood recently, folks are starting to get used to it and in the process getting toughened up.. This whole thing can change dramatically with the introduction of say snipers, machine guns, anti tank mines and simple RPGs. This whole thing can get messier if not quickly solved in a respectful way... Buhari should get down from his high horse and understand that no amount of intimidation will squash a genuine uprising against persecution. .

who shat in your head....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by after4: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
okeyglm:

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by EzeAro: 1:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Exactly, it's war and there will be casualties on both sides, the Nigerian security forces lost a lot of men yesterday and they had to have a return match ...ESN know what they signed up for when they decided to go into armed struggle... My own is that as long as the typically irresponsible Nigerian soldiers don't go around killing innocent people, then let them go bullet for bullet against their fellow armed adversaries.
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by ablejesus26(m): 4:21am On Oct 31, 2021
bigpriik:

And when you say We,pray tell who the We are.
Anybody can create a moniker,
Claim to be a supporter of the occult ipob
But wish in his taquiya demonic possessed soul that Igboland is turned into their own NE, through the destructive agenda of the occult ipob.
You are not and can never be Igbo
Another product of taquiya spotted�

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by ablejesus26(m): 4:23am On Oct 31, 2021
Emergingnation:

This bororo demon from futa-djalon no dey ever rest to use him cheap taquiya ��.
Keep wishing Igboland is turned into your NE, through the destructive agenda of the occult ipob, shame and disgrace is sure to be your portion from now till eternity �
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by ablejesus26(m): 4:27am On Oct 31, 2021
okeyglm:

Nwokem don't ever allow any nuisance here intimidate you or play their cheap tribe tagging game on you.
Their greatest fear is to see a true Nwafor who is not as brainwashed as themselves,one whose brain has not been sacrificed on the altar of whatever idol their onye oshi London scammer worships.
This is their first attack,tribe tagging game ��
Second will be BMC ��
Then afonja ��
Last will be efulefu ��
Very rubbish set of brainwashed nonentities ��

Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by ablejesus26(m): 4:36am On Oct 31, 2021
DOTian:

Nwokem shut up,you are not making sense at all
Let groups that are Just come out to speak,not a group of brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened prison excapees doing their fruitless and fraud ipob.

It's stupidity to tag a group that will obviously put others to the chain with freedom.

Sense should have made you understand that ipob is the same with the fg they are fighting against,but ofcus you don't have sense so how will you know ��
and before you do your usual tribe tagging game on me,just know that I will beat you to it hands down �
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by DOTian: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

Nwokem shut up,you are not making sense at all
Let groups that are Just come out to speak,not a group of brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened prison excapees doing their fruitless and fraud ipob.

It's stupidity to tag a group that will obviously put others to the chain with freedom.

Sense should have made you understand that ipob is the same with the fg they are fighting against,but ofcus you don't have sense so how will you know ��
and before you do your usual tribe tagging game on me,just know that I will beat you to it hands down �

Ask about me here..
I know how to maim ijiots..
Just ask around..
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by ablejesus26(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2021
DOTian:

Ask about me here..
I know how to maim ijiots..
Just ask around..

Words of a mugu�
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by DOTian: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

Words of a mugu�
Always sounding like an "ableidiot"..
Chronic Unity Beggar!
We will leave you guys in your Nigeria and watch gleefully as you set the world record for being the first people to build up a country with Ewedu and Amala..
Nkîta ara..
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by ablejesus26(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2021
DOTian:

Always sounding like an "ableeidiot"..
Chronic Unity Beggar!
We will leave you guys in your Nigeria and watch gleefully as you set the world record for being the first people to build up a country with Ewedu and Amala..
Nkîta ara..

Words of a madman from the hell of futa-djalon ��,yes You and your taquiya possessed people from futa-djalon should leave and go back to where you came from��.
Taquiya demonic possessed piece of trash wey dey bend piss �
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by jimi4us: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2021
i dont feel bad too when they kill zoo police and army
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by tsdarkside(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
DOTian:

Always sounding like an "ableidiot"..
Chronic Unity Beggar!
Nkîta ara..

you are a confirmed moroon....
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by Adiola(f): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
okeyglm:
otu gbawa kwa nne gi
Re: Why I Don't Feel Bad Whenever ESN Members Are Killed Or Arrested. by Gaabasky: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Op u are right, I have forseen this some years back unless Mr Buhari stop this nonsense killings in time.

We are on the keg of war

(1) (Reply)

I Brought King Grass To Solve Nigeria Herders Crisis, Empower Farmers — Ojong / Terrorist Sympathisers In Nigerian Army Leaked Brig Gen Zirkusu’s Movement To I / Northern Elders Ask Buhari To Resign - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.