Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:44 AM

ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks (29431 Views)

Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by ORIAYO70(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2021
discusant:

Apt. The terrorists and those who are steering Nigeria’s government share same objective: a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
Imagine how terrible n mysterious it will be under the shackles of Islamic law
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by malvisguy212: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2021
Blackfire:
I don't see anything wrong with there moves

until they attack your family

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Blackfire(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2021
malvisguy212:
until they attack your family

grin
They are my family
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by tuna85: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2021
discusant:

When the ISWAP/Boko Haram fighters attack in the east, Nigeria government will say that IPOB/ESN did the attacks, and sends in Nigeria’s armed forces to the east in pretext of finding the IPOB/ESN people who carried out the attacks. In the process, the armed forces kill more easterners than ISWAP/Boko Haram fighters did.

ISWAP/Boko Haram is fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

The political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system between 1999-2001.

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari told a large crowd of Moslems in Kaduna that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

One of the earliest demands of Tanko Mohammed, the Chief Justice of Nigeria appointed by President Buhari is for inclusion of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in the constitution of Nigeria.

Sharia criminal laws include stoning women to death for adultery, death for apostasy, cutting the hands of thieves, etc.

Adoption of sharia criminal laws by northern Nigeria’s sharia states is the root of Boko Haram/IWAP in Nigeria.

The sharia states literally carved out a new Islamic country in the north of Nigeria but clutch tight to one Nigeria because of lucre.

Chai, This one has destroyed himself with misinformation and ignorance grin
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by thatsleepboy1: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:

Nigeria's situation right now is irredeemable. However, go get your PVC.

Wch PVC pls? Election that they'll rig at the end of the day? Abeg, PVC is for ID purposes, as simple as that.

I'll never vote again cos no matter the amounts of votes, This piece of land called Nigeria will surely divide.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by thatsleepboy1: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2021
kenzysmith:
Oga u nor dey sleep dem carry Nairaland swear for u undecided

Me true e talk abeg.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by FourElements: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2021
Ok 8
Treasure17 =107203982:
The government should flush these people out for once so that we can have relative peace.
Flush?? When will you people wake up and understand that there are many people in this government that are working with this West African amalgamation of fulani terrorists, in order to achieve their jihad agenda and seize territories.
These present rulers can never help Nigeria, they have been morally and spiritually compromised.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by after4: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2021
I have a pvc and of what use has it being?

Treasure17:

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by malvisguy212: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2021
Blackfire:

grin They are my family
good luck
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by malvisguy212: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2021
Blackfire:

grin They are my family
good luck
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by discusant: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2021
tuna85:

Chai, This one has destroyed himself with misinformation and ignorance grin

Ogbanje, what do you know? It’s either you are a BMC or a person of lower IQ.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2021
tesseract:
With all these Intel, dss will not do anything, the army will be onlookers until shit hits the fan. Smh
Did the DSS told you that they are lookin for intel to do something against them?
They are all in the agenda

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by RodeDindu: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:

My dear, if you still believe in the efficacy of PVC, sorry you are on a long thing.

What happened in Imo state even with all the voting? At least, I worked as a PO, and we knew who won the election
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2021
tesseract:
With all these Intel, dss will not do anything, the army will be onlookers until shit hits the fan. Smh

"Since you already know the Government won't do anything about the Intel why rant about it...your opinion doesn't count, stop disturbing our cyberspace with your routine daily complains and unrealistic assumptions". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by BABANGBALI: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Blackfire:

They have right to protect themselves...

You are the joke

Ubanka
fokn terrorist. Very soon they will get rid of you and others
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by starlingbawa(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
If this information were to be true, Are the GSAs aware of this development?
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by tuna85: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
discusant:

Ogbanje, what do you know? It’s either you are a BMC or a person of lower IQ.

No vex, continue your destruction in peace
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by kiddkash(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
tesseract:
when sh!t hits the fan, better run

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Leo588(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
A blood sucking president and heartless jihadist in power.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Stanchem029: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Gepop:
Their plans will fail woefully

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Telegram for business and personal purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Telegram first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 50k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works.
I'm partnering with Polaris bank to disburse the loan.
My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* NO PROCESSING FEE
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 2%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @0 91 3
Seun
Dominique

Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Drella(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:

By the time they begin to falsify figures, you will know what they call rigging even with your pvc.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by ozy4christ(f): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Blackfire:
I don't see anything wrong with there moves

until their bomb hit your family house
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Treasure17(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Drella:

By the time they begin to falsify figures, you will know what they call rigging even with your pvc.
That's what they want you to believe. If will all troop out in mass with one voice, we can defeat their antics.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Blackfire(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
ozy4christ:
until their bomb hit your family house

They are my family..
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Drella(m): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:

That's what they want you to believe. If will all troop out in mass with one voice, we can defeat their antics.

Sorry sir,are you a Nigerian at all?
What will your trooping do?
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Drella(m): 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
Blackfire:

They are my family..

Your family are killers and murders.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Blackfire(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
Drella:

Your family are killers and murders.

According to you
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Drella(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Blackfire:

According to you

Yes.
We are know how they kill and miam!
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Treasure17(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Drella:

Sorry sir,are you a Nigerian at all?
What will your trooping do?
Lmao. Of course I am. It will go a long way. Voting apathy is like giving the politicians the leverage for manipulation. We are still not speaking with one voice anyway which is a huge disadvantage.
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Blackdisciple(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wait to hear DHQ say Nigeria shouldn't panic that the news is false and baseless and our borders are well protected.....

Lie Mohammed: This is fake news....

Nigerians will just talk about it now and forget about it , them December comes you hear attacks......

Watch and pray ooo
Re: ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks by Kay25(m): 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Treasure17:
The government should flush these people out for once so that we can have relative peace.
u want buhari to kill his families?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / NDLEA Found Drugs In A Sealed Golden Morn Pack (Photos, Video) / Killer Of Corper Onuh, Arrested By SARS In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.