Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,969 members, 7,980,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:55 PM

What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? (4326 Views)

Haba What Is Really Going On In Nigeria Today? / Tinubu's "Bala Blue" Incident : What Is Really Going On? / Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by BianoJay(m): 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

These people are invested in trying to drive the false narration that Anambra is 'boiling and unsafe'! Any senseless, politically-driven murders are committed by them! They're evil!

Don't mind them! Sometimes when I see the way they exaggerate Anambra issues on nairaland, I begin to wonder if I'm actually staying in Anambra or not.

I don't even understand their agenda...I really do not. If they think that, for some reason, South-east will ever become anything like the North, then they will wait forever.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

Pitty your relatives in the EAST instead. You go hide for Kaduna or Kano Dey enjoy peace and Crimeless society while IPOB are killing IGBOS in the EAST. grin grin grin grin grin
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by MI6Surveillance: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kasy Ogenyi the illiterate timid nwa Nsukka claiming Yoruba just to hide his identity. Don't worry, lemme call Nsukkachap to come deal with you

Zenithh:
I have a friend who relocated to the East with a big business and now is always worried about the violence in d East. According to him,nobody is safe not even d Governor. His wife is always attacking him for leaving the North. According to him Kaduna where dey once based is better than the East. In the East u have a lot of things to worry about especially when u relocate with a big business. Kidnapping,assassination,unhealthy competition,spiritual fight,wickedness etc all in d East.
So ibos should wake up and fix their region for they say charity begins at home. Your house can be in disarray all d time and u now want others to be good to you.
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Rodwave: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
edochie12:
I am from nimo town in anambra state, currently residing in onitsha,everywhere is calm,don't mind what they are saying on this forum.

The truth is that the cities like Onitsha, Awka etc are calm but the problem is in the villages. It is not like there are constant issues but what happened last Friday was really very sad. From Ekwulobia, Ichida to Nnobi etc each of these communities lost at least one innocent soul
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by gidgiddy: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

Leave Benue State alone. Fucus on the EAST where IPOB are killing and destroying IGBO land grin

So why are you focused on the South East when far more people are being killed in your own Region?

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
gidgiddy:

So why are you focused on the South East when far more people are being killed in your own Region?

The number of people killed in Benue this year are not upto the numbers of Igbo that IPOB have killed in Anambra.
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by onumadu: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

The number of people killed in Benue this year are not upto the numbers of Igbo that IPOB have killed in Anambra.

Apparently you are so dumb that you don't even know when you are being ignored. lol
Go ahead and sshhitt all over the place like you traditionally do in your land where you wipe your nyash with bare hands after shhitting.
Anambra and Igbo are light years ahead of you and your type. cool
If this website were an unbiased website, you would have been since banned for peddling lies and misinformation.
Let me give you one last attention to let you know that you are being IGNORED HENCEFORTH.
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by D1official: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
blackpanda:

But from what u are saying, ipob does disturb everybody. Clearly they are the ones murdering politicians and security personnel. Yet people will come online to claim DSS. I've always said, terrorism cannot fester without the connivance of the public. Anambra will be the melting pot for eastern doom. Make una de take una future de play. The seeds being sown today will be reaped by your future generations. Borno will be a child's play.
Unity begger, can't you people do without the igbos.

Nna this attach by force is very sickening..

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by onumadu: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
jom28gy:
he maybe be among those who want to distarblised Igbo lands on the media to make us look bad on public view.

I'm beginning to think so, too. undecided

Honestly, the way Anambra is developing, (particularly the way money is flowing into the state from diaspora and other parts of Nigeria), it is something to envy if you are not Igbo.

The type of MANSIONS I see in Anambra villages will give some of these haters heart attack. shocked

But, at least they should stop spreading misinformation.
Thank God those people do not monopolize information these days.

The type of money Anambra people dump in the state while building those mansions can keep the state booming for years regardless of what haters say. Go and see how buildings are springing up left right and center, and yet these people want us to believe that everybody is running away from the state.

The weird thing is that significant percentage of the builders in Anambra are not Igbo . These buildings see Anambra and Igboland as their place of making money and a lot of them hustle to go there and STAY there working in different projects.
I know this for a fact!
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by donttouchme: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Just election wahala. I am typing from iyiowa odekpe. Na so we dey read am too. Apart from the sit home; other stories here are either lies or exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Zenithh:
I have a friend who relocated to the East with a big business and now is always worried about the violence in d East. According to him,nobody is safe not even d Governor. His wife is always attacking him for leaving the North. According to him Kaduna where dey once based is better than the East. In the East u have a lot of things to worry about especially when u relocate with a big business. Kidnapping,assassination,unhealthy competition,spiritual fight,wickedness etc all in d East.
So ibos should wake up and fix their region for they say charity begins at home. Your house can be in disarray all d time and u now want others to be good to you.

You are very correct. All the IGBO i know in the North have sworn that, they'll never relocate from peaceful North to the East. They can never sacrifice the peace they enjoy and the viable economy in the North for the EAST. cheesy

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

Your coment is a clear indication that you've not been to Anambra in the last ten years. DO YOU KNOW THAT, ANAMBRA HAVE THE RUTHLESS AND WORST AGBERO IN THIS COUNTRY? They extort and steel from traders with no resistance from anyone. Before 7am and after 6pm you won't see anyone on the streets. Cause you have 101% chances to get Robbed or used for Rituals at that time.

That's why Anambra has zero night life. By 6pm all shops are locked and everyone locked himself in his house. This has always been the case years before now.
Anu do you know road to southeast, you will on nairaland typing rubbish out of ignorant

Below pictures Anambra cities at night

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

You are very correct. All the IGBO i know in the North have sworn that, they'll never relocate from peaceful North to the East. They can never sacrifice the peace they enjoy and the viable economy in the North for the EAST. cheesy
Anambra became 4th largest economy in Nigeria even with all the propaganda against the state, we know ourselves and develop our state, we don't believe in handout, the state this your rubbish writeup will affect is your region that depend on others, with your lies Anambra market still the largest in West African, how I wish you know the road to Onitsha to see human traffic trying to access different markets across Anambra, even your people from the North.

Your propaganda can only affect those that depend on others to drive their economy

We build and control our economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jB295tCIw
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by blackpanda: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
D1official:

Unity begger, can't you people do without the igbos.

Nna this attach by force is very sickening..

Hahaha
Cry me a river. Una going no wia. Even if the entire east eliminates itself grin
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by onumadu: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107222550:

Anambra became largest economy in Nigeria even with all the propaganda against the state, we know ourselves and develop our state, we don't believe in handout, the state this your rubbish writeup will affect is your region that depend on others, we your lies Anambra market still the largest market host, how I wish you know the road to Onitsha to see human traffic trying to access different markets across Anambra, even your people in the North.

Your propaganda can only affect those that depend on others to drive their economy

Anambra strength is mainly due to these bolded words.
The people of the state develop the state and, in the process, give inspiration to other Igbo living in the state to key in and do likewise throughout Anambra and Igboland.
Anambra is seen as the linchpin of Igbo greatness and enterprise.
That is what makes the state unique, and that is also why it attracts agents of hate, destabilization and misinformation.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107222550:

Anambra became 4th largest economy in Nigeria even with all the propaganda against the state, we know ourselves and develop our state, we don't believe in handout, the state this your rubbish writeup will affect is your region that depend on others, with your lies Anambra market still the largest in West African, how I wish you know the road to Onitsha to see human traffic trying to access different markets across Anambra, even your people from the North.

Trash.
Anambra is not upto the size of a local Government in Kaduna. Anambra and the entire EAST contribute ZERO to the Economy. The multiple sit at home has exposed the EAST. If Lagos is locked for a day, the entire Country will feel the impact. But when it's locked multiple times like the East was locked, the Nigerian Economy will feel the impact.

The same thing implies to South South and the North. When South South is locked for a day, Nigerian Economy will be crippled. When the North is locked for a day, the Nigerian Economy won't survive the outcome. The North feeds the Country. They also produce all the raw materials that's used by all the manufacturing Companies.

But the EAST was locked for over 30 days, yet the economy kept waxing stronger. This clearly shows that, the EAST is irrelevant as far as Nigerian Economy is concerned. Without the East, Nigeria will even be better. grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107222550:

Bellow is the only thing ANAMBRA People sabi grin cheesy grin

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by D1official: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
blackpanda:

Hahaha
Cry me a river. Una going no wia. Even if the entire east eliminates itself grin
If you're a Christian then you would know that even God cannot stop those whose minds are made up...

Hope Afonja's or Fulani's will be able to challenge us to a bout when we become separate nations. Enjoy while it last.
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by achi4u(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
As a resident of Nnewi in Anambra state, there's a little tension in the minds of the people but immediately markets opens, every other things na story and hearsay.
For example, here in Nnewi, nothing stops us from training at Nnewi high School and okpuno-eze axis likewise every other places.
The noise and buzz of the town always dwarfs the whole political Cases abound.

All the joint that sales everything in the evening always opens and closes at the right time.

It is only on Nairaland that the whole East is burning.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by achi4u(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sergio101:
Thank you so much for this question.

At least as a true son of the soil, let me clear all this brouhaha and propagandas.

Am from Anambra as you asked (Agulu town) and for the recent, I still reside in my hometown for a project.

The Anambra State I do see in nairaland is not the Anambra state am actually living in,I mean they are very much oecumenically apart.

There was attack on security personnel but the issue is just between the security forces and IPOB and not the mass.
I can boldly say this......."Anambra is calm"...but when it will not be calm for you is when you want yourself to be noticed".

There's this moniker in nairaland that most of post about Anambra is just to cause tension....... oyigboupdate. My state is cool but anything that tries to deviate it from the coolness is what do lead the tension itself.
Oh! I just saw your post now.
Same thing I said above.
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

Trash.
Anambra is not upto the size of a local Government in Kaduna. Anambra and the entire EAST contribute ZERO to the Economy. The multiple sit at home has exposed the EAST. If Lagos is locked for a day, the entire Country will feel the impact. But when it's locked multiple times like the East was locked, the Nigerian Economy will feel the impact.

The same thing implies to South South and the North. When South South is locked for a day, Nigerian Economy will be crippled. When the North is locked for a day, the Nigerian Economy won't survive the outcome. The North feeds the Country. They also produce all the raw materials that's used by all the manufacturing Companies.

But the EAST was locked for over 30 days, yet the economy kept waxing stronger. This clearly shows that, the EAST is irrelevant as far as Nigerian Economy is concerned. Without the East, Nigeria will even be better. grin cheesy grin cheesy
All Northern States with your landmass are below Anambra in Economy

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

With your landmass and federal government support you guys are still below Anambra

Take your time and study the table, Kano, Kaduna are all below Anambra in economy

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107225654:
All Northern States with your landmass are below Anambra in Economy

Fake Economy report. cheesy cheesy

Anambra comes far behind Kaduna and Kano in the States with best GDP, States with higher IGR, States with the best Economy. Anambra didn't make the first ten in all the reports.

Anambra is one of the parasite States in this Country. They don't generate anything. But they rush to Abuja at the end of every month to collect from what other States generate. grin grin grin

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=Bighead9 post=107225987][/quote]

You region is in war, while you're chasing rat, hundreds of people are being kill in your home state, you major headache is Anambra that doesn't share a boarder your almajiri state, we can't get to your level, repercussions is dealing with you guys, the evils you guys wish us is taking root in your state and region grin grin that's law of karma grin grin

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107226286:

You region is in war, while you're chasing rat, hundreds of people are being kill in your home state, you major headache is Anambra that doesn't share a boarder your almajiri state, we can't get to your level, repercussions is dealing with you guys, the evils you guys wish us is taking root in your state and region grin grin that's law of karma grin grin

Don't even talk of out of school Children. Cause Anambara men no Dey go School.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Bighead9: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107222550:

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

Arewa Junkies grin grin

After taking yours you will come online to display what you guys are known for grin grin

Arewa Junkies grin grin

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Bighead9:

Fake Economy report. cheesy cheesy

Anambra comes far behind Kaduna and Kano in the States with best GDP, States with higher IGR, States with the best Economy. Anambra didn't make the first ten in all the reports.

Anambra is one of the parasite States in this Country. They don't generate anything. But they rush to Abuja at the end of every month to collect from what other States generate. grin grin grin
Ju n k ...I

When you're busy with drugs you don't know what is happening around you, otondo you are quoting wiki grin grin what measures economy is norminal gdp not IGR

Nigeria is largest economy in Africa in terms of nominal GDP, not by IGR

Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by onumadu: 2:39am On Nov 01, 2021
achi4u:
As a resident of Nnewi in Anambra state, there's a little tension in the minds of the people but immediately markets opens, every other things na story and hearsay.
For example, here in Nnewi, nothing stops us from training at Nnewi high School and okpuno-eze axis likewise every other places.
The noise and buzz of the town always dwarfs the whole political Cases abound.

All the joint that sales everything in the evening always opens and closes at the right time.

It is only on Nairaland that the whole East is burning.

This confirms what my sources tell me too.
Re: What Is Really Going On In Anambra State These Days? by blackpanda: 6:04am On Nov 01, 2021
D1official:

If you're a Christian then you would know that even God cannot stop those whose minds are made up...

Hope Afonja's or Fulani's will be able to challenge us to a bout when we become separate nations. Enjoy while it last.

Challenge ke
Lmao. U guys just love making mouth. When they descend on u now u will start begging UN and international community to come and save u grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Shuts Mile 12 Market Over Poor Sanitation / Anambra Guber Polls: Say No To Lagos District Officer, Ngige / Fatal Multiple Accident In Onitsha Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.