Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,804 members, 7,882,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ict-training - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ict-training (1236 Views)

80 List Of Common Ict Abbreviations And Their Full Meaning / Girls In ICT Training / ICT VPN Working Greatly Via Computer Users Unlimited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ict-training by cosmorpel(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2007
Pls among these 'IT' courses, some1 shud advice 4 d best marketable one, & their uses. I'm new & want 2 venture, get {skill}
d course are {oracle database, 10g, ms MCSE, linux admin, cisco netwk, java progr, ms.NET}. Pls ur contributn is need aurgently.
Re: Ict-training by kelechiodo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2007
Dear cisco netwrk is cool, most companies need someone to network their offices. It is quiet lucrative. But I will equally advice you to check WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT. Being a proffessional web designer especially with emphasis on the use of php and mysql is just too hot. You don't need to carry breifcase around anymore because you are already selfmade. There will be no trick in web designing and development you wont handle with php and mysql. Do you know that yahoo.com used the language and I believe that Seun used in designing nairaland. Give this a thought.
Re: Ict-training by cosmorpel(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2007
my broda thanx very much and other pples who have in mind of contributing but yet to comment. pls more advice is appreciated.
Re: Ict-training by rozilla(m): 1:22am On Aug 02, 2007
cosmo, i'm currently compiling resources on IT certifications on Clickafricana.com. these will include Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, Linux, Sun Java and so on. check it out [url=http://clickafricana.com/forum/index.php/board,33.0.html]here[/url].
i just started with it, so there will be more additions daily.
Re: Ict-training by Ralvy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2007
I have a feeling your down with the karROX scholarship. I would recommend MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer) for you because it is a more marketable course in Nigeria. With that you can flash it around.
AT karROX, after taking the exams, you get one of the following scores;

A++    = N90.000 MCSE
A+      = N105.000 MCSE
A         = N120.000 MCSE

I also took the exam and I am paying N105.000 for MCSE, I think its cheap compared tu Aptech*

I will also be enrolling in for KCEH (karROX certified Ethical hacker).
Thats also a good course, you can work at EFCC grin

My Advice is that u shuld do MCSE or [Java if u're good at math], If u do CISCO, you will be climbing poles and cutting wires for Globacom, MTN and others. Although, they are payed well* Oracle is a good one, but kind of dificult. karROX is offering 10g administration, I am learning 9i from a frend now*

MCSE has to do with Technical Consulting, managing windows network and so many more stuff*
www.karrox.com for details,

My Guy, do MCSE - u wont regret

Good Luck* wink
Re: Ict-training by rozilla(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2007
ralvy which karROX are u going to? i'm starting my ccna next week at karROX smiley
Re: Ict-training by Ralvy(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2007
rozilla:

ralvy which karROX are u going to? i'm starting my ccna next week at karROX smiley

The 1 at Jos Street, Abuja*

(1) (Reply)

Did Anybody Know Multilinks Configuration: Pls / Choosing A Catchy Easy To Remember Domain Name / Paypal Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.