Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win (15827 Views)

Chelsea Extend Thomas Tuchel's Contract To June 2024 / Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL / List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Decide2rise: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Initial gra gra

We know who get epl tittle
You know absolute nothing about soccer. Chelsea has not conceded more than a goal in a single match since end of last season and has more clean sheet than any other team in Europe. They are formidable and poised to win the league this season

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by DiracRex: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Currently one of the best teams in the world.

Tuchel syncing well with the team.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by macjireh: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lamasta:
Am very very confident and sure of one thing, Chelsea will drop before February that I know....The league is between City and Liverpool

Modified: Chelsea fans don use mention finish me today with swear self grin
very foolish talk....u forget dat Pulisic, Kovacic, Lukaku, Werner & Mount were/are out due to injury and illness,, yet we are still winning... wat will happen wen they are fully fit?
also u forget dat city and Liverpool are playing with their best squads and Still struggling.....so wat will happen to city and Liverpool wen they start getting Injuries?? or wen Liverpool lose mane salah,,keita and matip to afcon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Kyf1: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Really
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Lorechino(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Silentgroper:
... Man.u or liverpool?

Lol wetin u wan hear from my mouth
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Silentgroper(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lorechino:

Lol wetin u wan hear from my mouth
i jus wan knw, mke i knw hw ur breakfast wan be.
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by WarriAproko: 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Initial gra gra

We know who get epl tittle
so chelsea nor dey win epl
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by Lorechino(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
Silentgroper:
i jus wan knw, mke i knw hw ur breakfast wan be.

Lol me na Bayern oooo
Re: Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win by ufotty2001: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kdpkiller:
I wanted to how is this one news again since we have watched the match and saw the table since yesterday but then, na blues we dey talk about na!!!

GOD BLESS EVERY CHELSEA FAN OUT THERE!
You guys need to be very careful with people telling you that they will teach you how to make money in kdp.. someone that is make $650+ will not come here to look for 10k.. am a victim of people who come here to sell kdp course to you. Please also note that his Nairaland account was created just week ago just to scam you people..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal's Robert Pires In Lagos For Airtel-Sponsored Event (Pictures) / Nemanja Matic Signs New Contract With Man Utd Until June 2023 / Jose Mourinho Reveals What Neymar Must Do To Be Better Than Pele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.