Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,441 members, 7,901,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Okay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okay (5386 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay by Takeit2017(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2021
Alrifhy

1 Like

Re: Okay by Vanilla4(f): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2021
This is silly and degrading regardless of gender.

3 Likes

Re: Okay by GOFRONT(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2021
Na wao.....On Sunday morning

2 Likes

Re: Okay by alphaNomega: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2021
Your subscription don almost expire. You have like 20MB remaining

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okay by Jashub: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2021
She wants a commitment you can't give and that's marriage. So better breakup and stop wasting her biological clock

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okay by Vanilla4(f): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2021
A friend of mine, she was the only one investing in the r/ship. She has emotional needs and couldn't keep up with his cold attitude. You might want to go your separate way if you both can't find it with each other.

R/ship is better if it's mutual and reciprocated from the heart.

6 Likes

Re: Okay by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Okay by Sezzybb(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2021
Takeit2017:
Omo i don tire oo
I don't like stress at all

From three times a week it has reduced to once in a week with begging oooo.. No be juju be that

Me I go break up ooo

Already thinking of having it outside

Advice needed
looks like your subscription is almost up... Time to move on to next available girl grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okay by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2021
NO SEX NO RELATIONSHIP

2 Likes

Re: Okay by Hypnotise: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2021
You no dey tickle her fantasy again
Re: Okay by ChiefSosa(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2021
Any man that begs to get laid deserves to be publicly flogged and then banished to the wilderness for 600 years.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okay by Fmlao: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2021
What should u do bawo?

Shey make i bring one of my girlfriends for you or make i bring my grandma?

Abi na my mama u wan do?

2 Likes

Re: Okay by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2021
OP you have zero game, so you think having a girlfriend equates having a sex mate. Anyways look for someone that matches your animalistic libido and leave that girl alone.

3 Likes

Re: Okay by dacblogger: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2021
You want to use her with reckless abandon and then leave her sad sad

1 Like

Re: Okay by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2021
When two foolish people are in relationship, the keep sex as a priority.
A woman having sex to a man she's not married to or having a plan to marry is a foolish WOMAN who can not build her home. She has lost her glory, she's now a curse to any unsuspecting man who marries her.
Folks, NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

3 Likes

Re: Okay by BigYash: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2021
You're not matured enough to be in a relationship. I say this without an apology. How you go say,girl condition you on when and when not to fu*k her.. Meanwhile one nigga dey take am steady somewhere..
Abeg guy,up your relationship game. That babe game pass you..
Re: Okay by Jeon(f): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2021
Relationship goal is sex to 21St century babies.
Re: Okay by revived: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2021
Alaye Op you better go hustle

So the pussssssssaaaaaay gender will beg you for fvcks

In 2021 you dae beg fvck pussssssssaaaaaay that one niggggaaar is banging onna steady.

1 Like

Re: Okay by younglleo: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2021
SIMPle man!
Re: Okay by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2021
You're not entitled to it. Her body, her choice.

1 Like

Re: Okay by Bundle002(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2021
Fmlao:
What should u do bawo?

Shey make i bring one of my girlfriends for you or make i bring my grandma?

Abi na my mama u wan do?
I wonder ooo
Re: Okay by Bundle002(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
A woman having sex to a man she's not married to or having a plan to marry is a foolish WOMAN who can not build her home. She has lost her glory, she's now a curse to any unsuspecting man who marries her.
Folks, NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
can u read dis for me ?
Re: Okay by arthurwillia(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2021
Takeit2017:
Omo i don tire oo

From three times a week it has reduced to once in a week with begging oooo.. No be juju be that

Me I go break up ooo

Advice needed

You be moomoo

1 Like

Re: Okay by Eyinju112(f): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Sex shouldn’t be timed, it might not happen In a week atall and then happen 6 times the following week...
It’s the urge
Whenever it comes

I guess the lady is no longer into you

But how una go dey get sex target, it must reach 3 times a week lmao

1 Like

Re: Okay by Eminimore: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Wahala that's why I like my girl(friends) na me dey say today na 1round I go..go, she go dey beg say baby please make it two I won't disturb you till tomorrow I promise
Re: Okay by Sugar97(f): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
You were having sex 3 times a week with someone who is not your wife shocked? And you're complaining that it has reduced to once a week undecided

2 Likes

Re: Okay by silibaba: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
BANBIALLAH grin

Beggar cool
Re: Okay by Austeeenxx: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Meanwhile, another seniorman is giving it to her whenever, however and wherever he likes.

1 Like

Re: Okay by domwas2(m): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Me that is married sef I always fight to have it once a week talkless of you in relationship... Have concluded marriage is a scam since I'm benefiting nothing from a woman better to have baby mamas and do pay as you go. Thinking of divorce soon.
Takeit2017:
Omo i don tire oo

Me I go break up ooo

Advice needed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okay by Nyascobar1414: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stop fornicating.. You no go hear....
Go and marry...
Besides pvssy is complicated... Spits!
Re: Okay by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
some people no wan wise at all
today Sunday hmmmmmmm
Re: Okay by okoroemeka(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
can you guess the percentage of women that got married as virgins in Nigeria,if I can guess I will say 5%,then the remaining 95% are cursed, marrying a virgin can assure you that you are the number 1 to fvck the pussy and that's the end,it is not a guarantee of good behavior or there will be no futher no 2 or no 3 to dig the pvssy, moreover I think it is strategically unwise to marry a woman that is not fully tested and proven.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Expect On Your First Date With Someone You Met Online / I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix / Is It Me, Or My Citizenship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.