Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,291 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

My 20 Days Of Consistent Exercise Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 20 Days Of Consistent Exercise Anniversary (583 Views)

My 20-year-old Niece Chose To Sleep In My Room With Me, Is That Normal? / Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 20 Days Of Consistent Exercise Anniversary by Gynn: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2021
This exercise thing is sweet when once you really get into it.

For the past 20 days I have not missed a single day of exercise.

And I can tell you for a fact it is one of the decisions that has made me happy in the past few months.

Before I started this exercise thing, I was becoming uncomfortable.

My stomach was coming out a bit. I was feeling really tired and stressed each day I return from work.

And generally, I felt less strong.

Then I made the decision on 11th of Oct I will exrcise each day for the next 90 days.

I quickly drew up a calender and pasted on my door

Each day I exercise I tick off the date. (you can even see the picture at the end of this post)

So far its been good.

Now I feel happier. Less stressed. More confident.

I am one of the fittest guys around.

My stomach has gone inside.

I sleep deeper and feel more rested when I wake up.

I stool very smoothly.

And to top it off I have become even stronger and harder in the other department. cool

Exercise is something everyone should do everyday for obvious benefits.

You become more healthy. Blood pressure normalizes. Testoterone increases for men etc

I'm sure most people are aware exercise is a good lifestyle to practice.

But the thing is most of us are too lazy to do it anyway.

Because where will you even find the time especially if you are a parent.

Even single people struggle to exercise, then is it a parent with a family to run that will find it easier?

So, the one thing that has helped me to exercise consistently is that

I do my exercises in my room in the morning. No matter how short.

I don't try to over-exert myself or exercise for too long so I don't lose motivation.

Because a good exercise habit is more of consistency than intensity.

On day 1, I exercised for a grand total of only three (3) mins. Just a light jog in my room.

Day 2 was less than 10 mins. A light jog, some sit ups, press ups and then I worked on my legs.

That is how I slowly built momentum and consistency

And I have become positively addicted to ticking off my exercise calender.

Infact, ticking off my exercise calender is one thing that makes me not to miss exercise.

So, 20 days of exercise done and dusted for me.

I've got 70 more days to complete my 90 days exercise challenge.

However, I will get me some celebratory suya this evening and reward myself for this small win.

You should exercise too.

You and your children both and unborn will thank you for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 20 Days Of Consistent Exercise Anniversary by dawnomike(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2021
You are doing really well... Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Re: My 20 Days Of Consistent Exercise Anniversary by SamuelLoch: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2021
That's an amazing decision, Sir!
I recommend adding push-ups to it... Try 30 in a day, could be morning and night. Do a combination of wide, close, and decline push-ups.
It's good for the arms, chest, and abs...

1 Like

Re: My 20 Days Of Consistent Exercise Anniversary by chatinent: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2021
Let me see the potbelly then and the addidas now, sir. In pictures, please.
Re: My 20 Days Of Consistent Exercise Anniversary by MGeey(f): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2021
This is commendable. The benefits of exercises cannot be over emphasised. More grease to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: My 20 Days Of Consistent Exercise Anniversary by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Awesome

1 Like

Re: My 20 Days Of Consistent Exercise Anniversary by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nice one.
Exercise is like a medicine to the body. angry
Then you should also work on your diet. Exercise and poor diet is like building a duplex on a weak foundation. angry

No Pain
No Gain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's 5alk About Mismatched On Starlife: Anokhi &shaurya Or Anokhi &ahir / Please Help Me, Am Addicted To Weed / Confused About Being Truly Loved.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.