Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,424 members, 7,923,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 10:51 AM

Fans Reacts As Bobrisky Asserts That She Is A Woman Forever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Reacts As Bobrisky Asserts That She Is A Woman Forever (575 Views)

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event / “i’m A Lesbian Witch, I Know I’m Going To Hell”- Temmie Ovwasa Asserts / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Reacts As Bobrisky Asserts That She Is A Woman Forever by chukwuezuo(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2021
The Nigerian socialite and crossdresser Bobrisky have made an open assertion that she will always be a woman forever as she shows off her closet.

Bobrisky made the essertion Following a post she made on how her closet looks like a boutique, a fan savage replied her that she will give her some of the cloths incase she return back to man.

Bobrisky Reveals What He Does For A Living

this didn’t really go well with fans as they throw bombs of comments regarding her statement of being a woman forever.

some of the reactions;

@jayjayjigs it’s so disrespectful that he thinks fake breast, butt, implants and makeups and fake nails qualifies him of being a woman….no it is not

@dryout why are you people using he or she on him at the same time…….lets be calling him sis

@damiton as he shows of her boutique really gat me confused

@montay wahala be he shows off her boutique……in other news shim shows off shim boutique

@mogboyinola9 until you give birth then i will know your a woman

For more details click below
https://naijaentnews.com/fans-reacts-as-bobrisky-asserts-that-she-is-a-forever/
Re: Fans Reacts As Bobrisky Asserts That She Is A Woman Forever by Reformerss: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Ewu
Re: Fans Reacts As Bobrisky Asserts That She Is A Woman Forever by Nackzy: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2021
Foolish man
Re: Fans Reacts As Bobrisky Asserts That She Is A Woman Forever by Jashub: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2021
I wonder when the Nigerian government start taking measures to arrest people like this who come out boldly to parade homosexuality and other silly forms of crossdressing

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Bobrisky Asserts That She Is A Woman Forever by Ever8090: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2021
This man still dey this him mumu business

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Bobrisky Asserts That She Is A Woman Forever by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2021
Wahala for who carry bobrisky matter for head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts As Bobrisky Asserts That She Is A Woman Forever by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2021
To trend in Nigeria is very simple. Just remove your sense,then boom!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cross Disgrace 03 Capital CEO As Whitemoney, Liquorose React / Fan Asked For Refund As He Mistakenly Sent 200k Instead 2k To Davido / Apostle Lawrence & Rev. Fola Achudume Celebrates 29 Years Of Marital Bliss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.