Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,552 members, 7,888,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

Isaac Nice Nigeria Youngest Event Manager Meet With Eket LG - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Isaac Nice Nigeria Youngest Event Manager Meet With Eket LG (202 Views)

Nigeria Youngest Philanthropist Isaac Nice Meets With Eket People / Isaac Nice And Tammie Petters Push Ujie Ndito Ekid To Mask Up Eket Market Women / Meet Nigeria's Youngest And Brightest Creative Mind, Exporting Innovation To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isaac Nice Nigeria Youngest Event Manager Meet With Eket LG by Uyouko2: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2021
As part of the activities to mark his birthday, Before the showcasing Made in Eket, Isaac Nice meets with the People of Eket Local Government where he shared foodstuffs, Rice, Beans, Tomatoes, and Noodles to over 76 people saying; ' Today is my birthday I won't be able to cook for you all so I decided to come with this little food stuff so you can go cool in your house and celebrate with me at my absent'.

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Sales / How Many Maintenance Methods Of Vacuum Pump? / The Elderly And Children Are Taken Care By The Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.