Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,342 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Sextapes Don’t Leak, Most Times - Nigerian Catholic Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sextapes Don’t Leak, Most Times - Nigerian Catholic Priest (447 Views)

Vitus Nnadi: A Catholic Priest Artist Shows Off His Talents (video) / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos / Obinna Dike: Catholic Priest And Football Coach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sextapes Don’t Leak, Most Times - Nigerian Catholic Priest by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2021
Update From . COM

Nigerian Catholic priest, Rev, Fr. Kelvin Ugwu has said that sex tapes don’t just leak but are most times intentionally released under the guise of "leaked" for reason best known to those involved, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Malawi based clergy, who stated this on Friday, October 29, as part of his "Mtchwww series,'' also said that it is shameful that many people are obsessed with watching dirty things other people do.

"So because there was a 'leaked' sex tape online, that was why you were seen on every comments and blog sites looking for who has it so you could watch. . .Mtchwww!," he wrote.

Does it not look shameful to you that you are obsessed with watching the dirty things other people do? Now that you have finished watching it, how does it make you feel? A simple temptation to test your resilience and ability to overlook certain things, you still fell for it.

Tomorrow, you will blame Lot's wife for looking back and turning into a pillar of salt. After that, you will blame King David for looking at a bathing woman and developing lustful thoughts.

The greatest virtue you desperately need in this internet age is CONTROL. If someone does not respect his or herself enough to the extent that they will make videos of their fornications, respect yourself enough not to consciously watch them. Be in control of what goes into you, you are far too precious to be fed garbage.

There are many reasons why people are here online. Sometimes, sex tapes don’t just leak; most times, they are intentionally released under the guise of "leaked" for reason best known to those involved.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Like

Re: Sextapes Don’t Leak, Most Times - Nigerian Catholic Priest by Bigredmachine: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2021
Father I stand with you on this... Watching other people f**kin* emselves is madness...

Anytime I find myself in such position I feel like being the actor, hence straight up I feel the urge to have .ex
Re: Sextapes Don’t Leak, Most Times - Nigerian Catholic Priest by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I see

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Sextapes Don’t Leak, Most Times - Nigerian Catholic Priest by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2021
Catholic priest and sextape hian,it means he has watched and overwatch sextapes Mtcheww.Later it is my dressing they'll be criticizing whereas I can't do anything near what they do behind close doors.Shalom

1 Like

Re: Sextapes Don’t Leak, Most Times - Nigerian Catholic Priest by Ever8090: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Ha!!...this Tiwa matter don reach clergymen hand!!?...

Re: Sextapes Don’t Leak, Most Times - Nigerian Catholic Priest by Ever8090: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Catholic priest and sextape hian,it means he has watched and overwatch sextapes Mtcheww.Later it is my dressing they'll be criticizing whereas I can't do anything near what they do behind close doors.Shalom
is it not possible that he might have heard from people's mouth or read about it without watching it?...abi as you download am put for your phone dey use am do self service, you think say everybody na you abi!!? grin
Re: Sextapes Don’t Leak, Most Times - Nigerian Catholic Priest by XXXXTENTACION: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2021
The matter sakrakum... undecided
Re: Sextapes Don’t Leak, Most Times - Nigerian Catholic Priest by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The matter sakrakum... undecided
Stop typing thrash all over this forum, don't be a menace
Re: Sextapes Don’t Leak, Most Times - Nigerian Catholic Priest by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Stop typing thrash all over this forum, don't be a menace

There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business.

(1) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Pastor Murdered A Final Year Student / Words Of A Nonentity On Tithe: Why A Pastor Should Not Talk Like Biodun Fatoyinb / What Happens After I Die? Where Will I Spend My Eternity ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.