Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,846 members, 7,927,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

Abubakar: Adamawa APC Got A Talented Youth Leader, Sajo You Are Fighting A Fail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar: Adamawa APC Got A Talented Youth Leader, Sajo You Are Fighting A Fail (167 Views)

In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / Uncovered!!! See How APC Got The Crowd For Tinubu's Campaign In Lagos State / Ndume Opens Up On Why APC Got High Number Of Votes In North-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abubakar: Adamawa APC Got A Talented Youth Leader, Sajo You Are Fighting A Fail by TGNEWS(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2021
By Baba Iyali Adamu Nuru Alkali

The overwhelming votes of 894 credited to Abubakar Abubakar during the last State Congress of All Progressives Congress (APC), Adamawa state is an indication that the delegates are no longer stooges, they know who is the right man and whose head is fit for the position of the Youth leader. A cap well suited on the head that was destined it to be.

The margin between his closest opening, Frama Lazurus who polled 124 at the contest, and Khaleel Halilu Sajo, the least scored aspirant with the least figure of 59 votes said it all that Abubakar is the most chosen, anointed to peddle up the affairs of Adamawa Youth under the APC umbrella.

This Young man has it all, his beating other contestants at the polls have shown that his talent to lead the youth is discovered at the right time. He is known before now as an amazing perfect example of galvanizer, mobilizer, social welfare master strategist, and head coach crowd puller for political reasons. His integrity of working close to the apparent heir to the throne of Lamido Fombina, Alhaji Aliyu Barkindo Mustapha (Kaura Adamawa) said it all that is a Man good to go for the job.

He has since hit the ground running, setting another pace of youth inclusion in governance. His innovative tendencies are taking him to places for the sake of Adamawa youth. Sticking to his vision and mission for the state's Youth, Abubakar once said:

"My dream is to replace the old system, that Youth will no longer be relegated at the backdrop of leadership, we are taking over, we must be at the center stage, in the forefront for leadership purpose to save our state and our dear nation.

It baffled me with much concern of a very unsound so-called petition by one petitioner, Khaleel Sajo pushing his agenda of a failed contestant that our chosen youth leader is over qualify to hold the office. This is his personal and selfish view anyway.

If I may ask Sajo what it his interest in the futility game of using media outlets to set propaganda that will not give him an inch of his supposed heart desire? Is he aware of the boomerang offensive force on him? Maybe he thought writing needless petitions is the game of giving him political relevance. This is where he missed it all, I may be pushed to say that he is in trouble having used his hand to be stabbing himself. Indeed he is seriously killing himself as a young politician.

Among the contestants, he is the woefully failed aspirant, he scored below the yardstick of the desired youth leader even if his age is below 25 yrs old not even 35 years as proposed by APC national office, a guiding they are trying to enshrine in the party's constitution.

My question to Khaleel is that is he fighting to become the Adamawa APC Youth leader haven scored 59 votes? Is he mindful of the fact that is a total failure beyond consideration because is the least aspirant with the least scores?

Sajoh scoring 59 suggested few but quite a lot of serious issues in politics; it means he is the rejected aspirant, Adamawa Youth does not need his services, it means he can't be a good leader to have rejected and subjected to a state of mockery of having almost average zero points. His desperation of wanting to be a Youth leader after wanton failure signifies danger and he has a serious leadership defect. If for whatever reason he is the only one among the Aspirant is challenging the outcome of the last Adamawa Congress about the youth leadership office it then means is acting base on tense frustration that is unbecoming of him to become our leader.

May I remind Sajo and his cohorts pushing him to this will never smell that office or anything below the office of a Youth leader either at state, Local Government, or Ward leader because he desires to confuse our great party is unpardonable.

My reason for telling that is far away from getting any party position is because of his poor leadership tendencies, in all his skewed petitions he only harps on his greed, his petitions are damping to the foreknowledge of the fact that our preferred Abubakar is not desperate for becoming the youth leader. But stakeholders and concerned progressive minds from Yola South tipped him up for the noble office because of his leadership capabilities.

I want to also call the attention of Sajo that plus or minus, Yola South APC have sealed up the deal with Abubakar Abubakar, shall it be the national party is saying Abubakar is over qualify after we know many states are having their Youth leaders above the age of 50 years Khaleel can never be pushed to that office because there are more qualified, able youth than him in all aspects to support than him.

Alkali is an APC supporter
He wrote this from Yola,
Yola South LGA
Adamawa State.

(1) (Reply)

Corruption:death Sentence Or Fine Of 500percent Of Embezzled / A Shock! / POLITICS 2023: Afenifere‘ll Mobilise S-west For Restructuring —ayo Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.