Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,326 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

How Did We Get Here Nigeria?,” Reality TV Star, Alex, Queries After A Heartbreak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Did We Get Here Nigeria?,” Reality TV Star, Alex, Queries After A Heartbreak (1110 Views)

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky / Davido, Where Is Your Private Jet? - Fan Queries Singer For Using Public Flight / Another Sextape Leak: Donna Lombardi Caught 'having It' With Co-star, Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did We Get Here Nigeria?,” Reality TV Star, Alex, Queries After A Heartbreak by chukwuezuo(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2021
Former Big Brother Naija Season 3 housemate, Alexandra Asogwa, popularly known Alex has been left shocked after a heartbreaking experience.

Alex in her descent post asked how we got here Nigeria, this was regarding an incident that happened on their way home where a little boy was hit by a vehicle and was convulsing.

According to her, in the presence of the situation, cars were still passing without stopping to help out. This breaks my heart; she said

The incident ruined my day and pray the boy survives, i wonder how Nigeria got this far with I don’t care people, she said

For more details click below
https://naijaentnews.com/how-did-we-get-here-nigeria-reality-tv-star-alex-queries-after-a-heartbreaking-experience/

Re: How Did We Get Here Nigeria?,” Reality TV Star, Alex, Queries After A Heartbreak by LUGBE: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2021
undecided
Re: How Did We Get Here Nigeria?,” Reality TV Star, Alex, Queries After A Heartbreak by ahnie: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2021
You should ve halted and taken him to the hospital to save his life.
Yet you ignored and drove past him too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did We Get Here Nigeria?,” Reality TV Star, Alex, Queries After A Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Aunty, why u no help the boy??

1 Like

Re: How Did We Get Here Nigeria?,” Reality TV Star, Alex, Queries After A Heartbreak by sammybest889(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
God why internet no provide option like...

comments
reports
give some one an hot slapped

I 4 just tag dis idiot wey she call her name Alex giv her better hot slap

so u c,u no fit help d helpless child...BT u fit rush come ur mumu Instagram come post dis rubbish

if no b say 2day na Sunday and I no like 2 de insults on Sunday I 4 say u are nincompoop (BT no b 4 my mouth una Go hear am)
Re: How Did We Get Here Nigeria?,” Reality TV Star, Alex, Queries After A Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lagos takes the lead in this regard.Most Lagosians are so heartless and wicked.

1 Like

Re: How Did We Get Here Nigeria?,” Reality TV Star, Alex, Queries After A Heartbreak by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
chukwuezuo:

Alex in her descent post asked how we got here Nigeria, this was regarding an incident that happened on their way home where a little boy was hit by a vehicle and was convulsing.

According to her, in the presence of the situation, cars were still passing without stopping to help out. This breaks my heart; she said

The incident ruined my day and pray the boy survives, i wonder how Nigeria got this far with I don’t care people, she said

For more details click below
https://naijaentnews.com/how-did-we-get-here-nigeria-reality-tv-star-alex-queries-after-a-heartbreaking-experience/
The change started with you guys!

In a sane clime, celebrities give back to the community! They use their popularity to speak against the ills in the society!

They come together, do something to alleviate the sufferings of the people but where are you guys

How many of you have visited IDP camps How many of you did something in your constituencies other than showing us your naked bodies, extravagant life styles, an achievement of being a husband snatcher or baby mamas undecided

I am sure that you wants to post something about yourself hence using the poor boy's accident to speak out!

So please, keep your hypocrisy to yourself!

1 Like

Re: How Did We Get Here Nigeria?,” Reality TV Star, Alex, Queries After A Heartbreak by Ahmback(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
And you passed without helping the poor boy.

1 Like

Re: How Did We Get Here Nigeria?,” Reality TV Star, Alex, Queries After A Heartbreak by meobizy(f): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
According to her, in the presence of the situation, cars were still passing without stopping to help out.
One less human to compete against for resources.

(1) (Reply)

Tems Retaliates, Harasses Wizkid, Holds His Big Gbola, Davido Recreates / Money Is Worthless –actress Dayo Amusa Says As She Show Her New Mansion / “OBO Won’t Like This” – Reactions As Man Shares Rare Video Of Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.