Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,220 members, 7,880,809 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Dr. Paul Enenche Sings At Bishop Abioye's Daughter's Wedding (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dr. Paul Enenche Sings At Bishop Abioye's Daughter's Wedding (video) (1035 Views)

Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) / Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video / Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Paul Enenche Sings At Bishop Abioye's Daughter's Wedding (video) by owukpa(m): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche and his wife, Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche as well as their daughter, Debby, were among the dignitaries that graced the wedding of Ruth and Abraham at Goshen (Living Faith Church) on Saturday.

Ruth is the daughter of Bishop David Abioye.

Dr. Paul also ministered in songs in Idoma language in honour of the bride, who is his kinsman (Idoma).

Here are pictures from the made-in-heaven wedding, which also had in attendance, Bishop David Oyedepo and other who is who in the society.
https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/10/dr-paul-enenche-attends-wedding-of-bishop-david-abioyes-daughter-pix.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqbAIABpx_g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Sings At Bishop Abioye's Daughter's Wedding (video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Some pastors are even enjoying more than politicians,extortion from the poor followers is what's on display here.Judgement day will be interesting sha.Most of you will be surprised seeing people you've actually condemned in heaven's front line.I have stopped giving tithe in churches, I simply reduce their workload by giving it directly to the needy and caring for the aged and abandoned.My parents tithe should be more than enough for them.#radicalforJesus#
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Sings At Bishop Abioye's Daughter's Wedding (video) by JuanJO(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
You wan make them dey fight

No be him colleagues before How many times you hear say [b]Boko Haram and Bandit [/b]they fight
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Sings At Bishop Abioye's Daughter's Wedding (video) by anochuko01(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Iyaebe:
Some pastors are even enjoying more than politicians,extortion from the poor followers is what's on display here.Judgement day will be interesting sha.Most of you will be surprised seeing people you've actually condemned in heaven's front line.I have stopped giving tithe in churches, I simply reduce their workload by giving it directly to the needy and caring for the aged and abandoned.My parents tithe should be more than enough for them.

Okay
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Sings At Bishop Abioye's Daughter's Wedding (video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
anochuko01:

Okay
K
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Sings At Bishop Abioye's Daughter's Wedding (video) by anochuko01(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Young Who Was Captured Chopping 2 Ladies On 1 Bed / A Reality Check To All Nairaland "Alphas" And "Redpillers" / Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.