Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,132 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis (62600 Views)

Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap / Yahoo Boy Prays For Client That Will Give Him 1million Dollars At Shiloh (Photo) / Will Smith's Wife 'jada Pinkett' Goes Topless On Live ( Don't Open In Office) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Flamees(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bros no dull yasef na. you dey chase woman but you dey broke ? which kind fake life be dat na ? make you leave that woman alone ooo if you no get ordinary small money for reading. make you no go spoil that woman life. hustle hard, then when you get money, find woman and then come meet me for reading. this one you wan do reading on woman but you no get money. how yu wan take care of this woman ? no dull yasef. go hustle. leave that woman alone grin grin grin grin

Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by HEAVEN4444: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
[quote author=Flamees post=107246711][/quote] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Cubeman: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mr Smith, behave like a smart guy for once. This Jada is now looking old and unattractive. You look younger every year and many babes are searching for someone like you. Do the needful with that old girl and move on.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Michaelfucker(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
bros no dull yasef na. you dey chase woman but you dey broke ? which kind fake life be dat na ? make you leave that woman alone ooo if you no get ordinary small money for reading. make you no go spoil that woman life. hustle hard, then when you get money, find woman and then come meet me for reading. this one you wan do reading on woman but you no get money. how yu wan take care of this woman ? no dull yasef. go hustle. leave that woman alone grin grin grin grin
Bro no do me like this na grin
Why all this insult on top say I dey ask u for favor.
I no get today no mean say I no go get tomorrow.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by HEAVEN4444: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Michaelfucker:

Bro no do me like this na grin
Why all this insult on top say I dey ask u for favor.
I no get today no mean say I no go get tomorrow.
lol bros na play i dey play with you ooo please no insults intended at all. just brotherly advice.brother it takes me close to 30 minutes to do one reading. i am not your average astrologer. i am a divinely inspired astrologer and seer. so are you saying i should dedicate 30 minutes of my time for you for free ? is that fair ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Michaelfucker(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
lol bros na play i dey play with you ooo please no insults intended at all. just brotherly advice.brother it takes me close to 30 minutes to do one reading. i am not your average astrologer. i am a divinely inspired astrologer and seer. so are you saying i should dedicate 30 minutes of my time for you for free ? is that fair ? shocked shocked shocked shocked
But you dedicated it for Will Smith who doesn't even know if u exist or not and I also went through some of your posts and saw some of the readings you've done for some Nairalanders for free.

Please do this for me whenever you're less busy. cry

Thanks
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by HEAVEN4444: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Michaelfucker:

But you dedicated it for Will Smith who doesn't even know if u exist or not and I also went through some of your posts and saw some of the readings you've done for some Nairalanders for free.

Please do this for me. cry
EDIT
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Babysho(m): 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
studentofTruth:

I have come to realize that everyone has a reason for doing whatever they do; even "simps" have reasons for disrespecting themselves, as you have stated.

A real man knows he's here alone and tagging along with any woman doesn't make him lose that fundamental truth.

The difference between real men and the so-called simps is that simps think that their happiness is dependent on another person — which is why they are always too attached. Real men are the architect of their own happiness and simply tag along with whoever they fancy without losing their sense of self worth.

Will Smith is not being human, he's losing it!

"A real man" lol. Haven't we seen enough TV shows/movies that shows how men who don't process bad events eventually fuckkk up their kids??

Showing emotion is not vulnerability. Of course he's losing it but that's ok too. It shows that he was really invested in their relationship and it's hard to imagine such happening. Him having suicidal thoughts is his way of processing this event but I believe he needs go through it. What he needs now is just support, good advice and time. He'll be fine. Stronger even.

Nigerian teens need to have classes for mental health in their curriculum. I go as far to say I believe the leaders of Nigeria all had something go SERIOUSLY wrong in their childhood/family and that's why they cheat their own people. Some Nigerian kids have not properly processed the poverty/suffering around them. It scars them.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Bloomfrancs05: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
This story dey vex me very very well. Will Smith maka why.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by ChiefSosa(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
thaoriginator:
God bless you brother..

Well said! See the way he mentioned Pac's name in a bad way.

To slap him just dey hungry me undecided
Lol. You and dreytonisback need to relax. I love PAC and I know he's a real smart dude. But, PAC hung around outlawz and real hood niggas that were doing all type of hood things like murder, robbery, fighting, gang banging, etc. So, of course Jada hanging around PAC also meant she hung around crazy dudes by association. No disrespect to pac lol
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by TheKingsmann(m): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

You are a useless waste of sperm and egg. He never mentioned Jada you pig. Gtf outta my mention dweep.
Mynd44, justwise, lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Tomahawk99(m): 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kholiwe:

You are an idiot. Get lost
You son of a badly dressed w.hore. grin
Get a life.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by ofiko123(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
May God bless and save us all..
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Michaelfucker(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
EDIT
OK.
Thanks
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Beblessedbaba:
May God not give us an unfortunate woman as a wife �
The amen is plenty . like the yourubas Will say.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by narrowpathy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
truth be told will smith and jada have a spiritual entanglement. now will smith is a starseed hence why his luna is in alpha scorpio. he represents an entity with power and authority. however his solar is in libra and what that means is that this powerful entity is now under divine judgement. and this explains the spiritual energy surrounding the man and why his spirit guides him into movies where america ( a starseed empire ) is always under divine apocalyptic judgement. almost all his movies represent apocalyptic judgement on america. and so this is his spiritual aura

and as a fallen empire/entity under judgement, your lower self is presented to you in the form of a woman and she will be the one to administer the judgement. in comes jada who is a virgo sun and virgo moon, virgo meaning ' no power '. and so a virgo sun and virgo moon means ' take away power from the fallen and powerless'. and that is her spiritual inclination is to take away power from the fallen and powerless, and she his lowerself is paired up to him the fallen starseed-entity and her job is to take away power from him. to emasculate him. and that is exactly what is happening. this is a spiritual entanglement that was ordained before they were both born. so will is not a simp, he is just under divine judgement, but ultimately, within their story is a bigger story of the fall of a starseed empire. the fall of america as china is on the verge of pushing them out of power. The fall and emasculation of a once powerful america which is now controlled by LGBT and all the men seem to have turned to women while the women have turned to men

and no i dont do free readings anymore lol

How do I get across to you for a paid reading. Should I contact you through the email on your profile?
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
This life no balance o . of course he would have think of divorcing her countless times. But their system divorce strategy favours only the female .
Whereby if he dare try it half of his $350M net worth will be given to Jada. Now he will go back to sqaure one . losing all what he has worked for..
Buttom line ===> IF YOU WANT TO HAVE PEACE OF MIND TILL OLD AGE,DON'T GET MARRIED.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by torqque7(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
So all the playboy thing in his movies and macho acting na the complete opposite of him for real life,the whole will smith fine boy ladies dream is A SIMP,dude doesn’t even know his worth,on a norms jada and will no even dey same level for ANYTHING but she don jazz am finish sotay baba dey contemplate suicide,real sad and pathetic,will rep don drop for the world eye,him don fall him hand

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by UrVillagePpl: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
truthCoder:
Will needs to get a grip of himself. He should quietly transfer his major assets to a shell company and divorce Jada. Then he should take a break to the bahamas.

He should hang out with a fresh set of faces and reset his life

Easier said than done
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by HEAVEN4444: 1:55am On Nov 02, 2021
narrowpathy:

How do I get across to you for a paid reading. Should I contact you through the email on your profile?
Hey brother whats good with you ? happy new month. Sure please contact me via this email john7trumpet@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:28am On Nov 02, 2021
Now GUY LET'S SWALLOW THE REDPILL NOW.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by DAramis: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Gokoyer0:
I don't think he signed any prenup. He just don't want to lose more than half of everything he has used his life to work for.
Does this really make any sense?
A man cheats, he is bound to lose half of this labour? A woman cheats, the same man is still bound to lose half of his achievements.
I thought, cheating is a solid ground to divorce a woman without losing out?
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by razzydoo(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Gentility of Lion no mean say na mumu. I think Will loves his kids sooo much. Just look at that Jaden. embarassed
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by shantti(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Why do good people suffer. Can north Korea's president's wife think of doing this to her husband. Sometimes I think it is good to strike a balance between being nice and being street wise.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Adgraced: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Na waoh. A whole fine man Will Smith not able to satisfy his wife in za other room. E choke o !
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Pumpumking: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
No wife, No problem!

cool cool cool

wow so u dont like women? bro u gay?(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by jaiyeorie: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Efe Tommy - maclaren cruise The North Cliff Johanessburg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3mDOtSP2Fo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Flaunts Her Tattoo & Cleavage (photos) / Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / Bobrisky Riding On A Motorcycle, Tries To Hide (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.