Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,213 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Do Angels Really Look Like This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Angels Really Look Like This? (1409 Views)

Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market / Are Angels Really Human Being With Wings? / What Do Angels Really Look Like According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Angels Really Look Like This? by Adejoncy01(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
So, I came across a thread which a man was discussing the looks of Angels with numerous pictures that look terrifying like the one below. Do Angels really look like this?

Let's learn...

1 Like

Re: Do Angels Really Look Like This? by Adejoncy01(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
This world seems so complex...

1 Like

Re: Do Angels Really Look Like This? by Emvico34: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Holy ghost fire

2 Likes

Re: Do Angels Really Look Like This? by Jeon(f): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
dark angel

1 Like

Re: Do Angels Really Look Like This? by sharpwriter(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Emvico34:
Holy ghost fire
Wetin be holy ghost fire there? You no dey read Revelation or Ezekiel ni.

And where did Mr. Jeon see dark angel? You wan change Bible cos you dey afraid ba? grin

Just so you know, some of them have hooves as feet just like horses cheesy
Jeon:
dark angel
Adejoncy01:
So, I came across a thread which a man was discussing the looks of Angels with numerous pictures that look terrifying like the one below. Do Angels really look like this?

Let's learn...

However, I believe due to different levels of perception, some of the men in the Bible call these entities Cherubim while some will call them Living Creatures.

Ezekiel called them cherubim, John in Revelation called them the 4 living creatures.

Classes and specie of angels differ.. No be everytime God send you angel you go see these scary ones.
Re: Do Angels Really Look Like This? by Blue86(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Not with charcoal burnt lips.
No.
Re: Do Angels Really Look Like This? by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Well, I don't know what angels look like cause I haven't seen or had encounter with any yet.
But what I do know is God understands and is very much aware how humans are so, I don't think God will send angels to us in this form. They usually take another form when making contact with men. That's what I know
Re: Do Angels Really Look Like This? by petra1(m): 1:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Adejoncy01:

Let's learn...

There are different kinds of beings in heaven. revelation says so

Rev 4:6 — Rev 4:8 (KJV Strong's)
6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. 7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. 8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come

(1) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Testimonies Here / Help! / Hermeneutics And Exegesis; Are These Reliable Epistemic Methods Of Inquiry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.