Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:19 AM

Any Panel Beater In The House - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Panel Beater In The House (702 Views)

Honda Civic 2008 Refuses To Start After Panel Beater Burn Some Cables. / Who Is The Best Panel Beater In Abuja / Please Recommend A Mechanic And Panel Beater Close To Abule Egba To Me For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Panel Beater In The House by Method147(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
I had an accident with my Toyota picnic and the driver side was damaged down to the chassis, so am asking if it can still be repaired, because I so much love this car, but if not I will sell it.

Re: Any Panel Beater In The House by Presegs(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2021
It is not always easy to advise someone in love, but I will advise you to sell the car.

1 Like

Re: Any Panel Beater In The House by Decentdave(m): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2021
I am sure the driver is dead..Bros sell this crap, it needs to go for recyclement
Re: Any Panel Beater In The House by Method147(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Decentdave:
I am sure the driver is dead..Bros sell this crap, it needs to go for recyclement
. I just told you I had an accident with my car, and u are saying the driver is dead. Am sorry for you, pray something like this don't happen to you because you May not survive it.

Re: Any Panel Beater In The House by melviniyke2002(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Decentdave:
d driver is d op nah....
Re: Any Panel Beater In The House by Decentdave(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Method147:
. I just told you I had an accident with my car, and u are saying the driver is dead. Am sorry for you, pray something like this don't happen to you because you May not survive it.
so u are the reckless driver.Thank God he spared ur live..use the car
as offering to him grin
Re: Any Panel Beater In The House by Method147(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Decentdave:
so u are the reckless driver.Thank God he spared ur live..use the car
as offering to him grin
. Thank God he spared my love, and I will use the car as an offering to him..., But I fear if he would spare ur life when such happens to you. For ur information don't enter anything that moves hence your blood will be spilled on the road.
Re: Any Panel Beater In The House by Praxtech: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Well this is diportivo's forte in collaboration with gazzuzz
Re: Any Panel Beater In The House by Abidecdrock(m): 2:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Sell it off, congrats for surviving such
Re: Any Panel Beater In The House by Decentdave(m): 3:56am On Nov 02, 2021
Method147:
. Thank God he spared my love, and I will use the car as an offering to him..., But I fear if he would spare ur life when such happens to you. For ur information don't enter anything that moves hence your blood will be spilled on the road.
ur family will all die on the road especially ur favourite siblings. Ur next accident u won't escape it .I will type R.I.P on ur post here..heediot
Re: Any Panel Beater In The House by Decentdave(m): 3:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Method147:
look at corpse smiling
Re: Any Panel Beater In The House by Cokahot: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Be like say na another sienna u go hit or na back of hilux. Chasis gone,frame damage,door damage,suspension,ball joint wohala,shaft missing,upper arm wohala, minus wetin don break for near engine,minus wetin don sup for gear,minus brainbox wohala,minus wetin mechanic with panel go tell u ,esp mechanic,he go sell your parts give u. Best advise, sell off as scrap max. 350k
Re: Any Panel Beater In The House by Method147(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Decentdave:
ur family will all die on the road especially ur favourite siblings. Ur next accident u won't escape it .I will type R.I.P on ur post here..heediot
. Decentdave can't believe u are gone so soon. Died on 2nov 2021.

(1) (Reply)

Is Kia Rio A Bad Choice For Bolt? Does It Have A High Maintenance Cost? / Misfiring Issue / Car Radio Unlock Code Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.